Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5289

our family home perhaps... where most of the clan resides!

you?

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

cold_fusion said:our family home perhaps... where most of the clan resides!

you?
here, where i live now... it's been the family home of my husband, his children, his brother, his parents and grandmother over a course of 50+ years. he helped build some of the house, and has worked the land and made changes to outbuildings and landscape to suit the family needs over the years. the hill is known by the family name and we are surrounded by woodland, pasture and streams/ponds. my husband wants to live here all his life, so yeah--it's special to me, too.

just finished putting up a load of pickled peppers--so pretty, yellows, bright oranges, reds and greens--destined for the shelves down in the basement. is there some form of preserve you make (be it jelly/jam/pickles) you think looks almost too pretty in the jar to open?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>cohesion... a site dedicated to writing benefits from communication between writers helps us get to know eachother a bit better & maybe serves to undo some preconceptions along the way

what's your fave material to wear?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2640

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

erratic

what is your greatest pleasure?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

why, you of course

why does it matter if Epstein was murdered

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019

lepperochan said:why, you of course

why does it matter if Epstein was murdered
motives and law? seedy underbellies, corruption, all that jazz

would you own and use a gun (or keep it for protection/whatever) if the law allowed it where you live?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>okay, i'm against the death penalty as a form of punishment. i accept it still exists in the usa.

having said that, for those guilty of their crimes (guilty to their knowledge as well as a court's decision) who will spend the rest of their lives incarcerated, i believe they should be offered the choice between living like that or dying by self-administered fatal drug. their victims didn't get a choice, i know, but forcing someone to live when they will be tortured by doing so (as in the cases of psychotic murderers/child rapists and the like whose very reason to live is to do what they've done), when no rehabilitation is possible or desired, is an inhumane form of torture (In my opinion). i don't see why we shouldn't allow them to remove themselves from the world and spare the expense of keeping them. to see any animal tortured isn't a thing i can condone.

favourite character from guardians of the galaxy?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

not sure I've seen them

something you'd associate with lemons

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

lepperochan said:not sure I've seen them

something you'd associate with lemons

pickle, made by Mum

if offered directly today the post, would you accept to be the Mayor of Galway?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I worked for the last mayor of Galway,  done no harm to him. dont see why not, decent wage increase for one thing

are there mayors in Aus, would you take on the roll

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

yes there are, but prolly won't suit my current lifestyle with my young family ATM..who knows down the road..

last occasion you did deep sea fishing?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Haven't done it at all in adult life. was supposed to a couple of years ago but bailed. ..kinda regret it now

do you shoot

Go to page:
Go to: