Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

_boybrains
_boybrains
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th July 2017
Forum Posts: 187

Sounds like good fun

I was working today but i’ve finished,
more work tomorrow evening and
off to my bestfriends place for a catch
up on sunday 😎

Do you drive?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8225

Newp. Bad nerves. Can’t get past the test. I mean I can drive. Just not legally. 😂

What was the last thing you laughed at?

_boybrains
_boybrains
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th July 2017
Forum Posts: 187

Miss_Sub said:Newp. Bad nerves. Can’t get past the test. I mean I can drive. Just not legally. 😂

What was the last thing you laughed at?



“ A fucktonne of bleach” 😂

Same question?

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 691

_boybrains said:


“ A fucktonne of bleach” 😂

Same question?
trump's denials on the whitehouse lawn this morning... granted, it was a sardonic laugh, but still....



is there a food you enjoy that tastes even better to you cold the next morning? (dang, my hushpuppies were awesome)

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1148

butters said:

is there a food you enjoy that tastes even better to you cold the next morning? (dang, my hushpuppies were awesome)


Them Hushpuppies made from scratch?  

I love steak, fried chicken and pizza cold the next morning (Yes, for breakfast)

Do You eat breakfast at supper time?
If so, what?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
75awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 3716

Tallen said:

Them Hushpuppies made from scratch?  

I love steak, fried chicken and pizza cold the next morning (Yes, for breakfast)

Do You eat breakfast at supper time?
If so, what?


Ohhhh yes! Especially in winter! I LOVE homemade biscuits and gravy with fluffy scrambled eggs!

You?

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 691

Tallen said:

Them Hushpuppies made from scratch?  

fer sure

Aha says: Ohhhh yes! Especially in winter! I LOVE homemade biscuits and gravy with fluffy scrambled eggs!

You?
yup - i'll eat whatever i fancy, irrelevant of its expected time of day-ness


how much do you think an avatar initially influences our expectations of a person?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 309

Huge!
If you look around, the sexy pix get majority of male commentators on that person's work.
If its something neutral like star, flower they are perceived as someone who is private, perhaps mature (emotionally or age wise) and someone to be observed based on their work skill.
Real pix, are closly looked at to see how they look matches their writes.
Unfortunately, as with anything first impression based on 'appearance' plays a huge role even on a poetry site.

How much thought do you put in in choosing your own avatar?

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 691

Layla said:Huge!
If you look around, the sexy pix get majority of male commentators on that person's work.
If its something neutral like star, flower they are perceived as someone who is private, perhaps mature (emotionally or age wise) and someone to be observed based on their work skill.
Real pix, are closly looked at to see how they look matches their writes.
Unfortunately, as with anything first impression based on 'appearance' plays a huge role even on a poetry site.

How much thought do you put in in choosing your own avatar?
usually quite a bit... i try to find something that speaks both to me and reflects my 'me-ness'. my current av (doesn't show it all) is a barefoot girl, surrounded by nature, sitting on a well... of course it's a lot younger than my 60 years but that's the inner me (when calm, at least, lol)... skin to skin with nature and sat at the well of inspiration

as for other's avs, i tend to click on 'interesting' ones first to read them. if the av speaks to me, i hope their poems might


have you found yourself feeling more political since trump was made potus?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 309

Actually, the opposite.  I've become less political and avoid all media that is about politics including any and all discussions with family or friends.

How are you feeling today, and how you started early in the  morning, does it match your mood right now?  Better or worse?

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 691

Layla said:Actually, the opposite.  I've become less political and avoid all media that is about politics including any and all discussions with family or friends.

How are you feeling today, and how you started early in the  morning, does it match your mood right now?  Better or worse?
i'm a little more dazed and confused -- which is something given the dreams i had last night -- but now i'm kinda 'meh', better get out and cut some more wood.


have you ever thrown an axe around splitting logs? did you find it uniquely satisfying when the axe hits just right and splits a thick bole like butter?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1148

butters said:
have you ever thrown an axe around splitting logs? did you find it uniquely satisfying when the axe hits just right and splits a thick bole like butter?


I've had the chore of splitting blocks of wood for kindling and for winter's firewood
and i can never say i took any satisfaction in throwing an axe for sport or for any other purpose other than splitting dead wood.

I used to be employed by a rancher in northern California and the experience was like the deep south but without the accents.

Loved the work and the people (who didn't display their racial bias)

Who would be the 1st person You'd call if Your car broke down in a neighborhood that is racially bias'd against the color of Your skin?  

(actually happened to me many years ago........)

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 170

Tallen said:

I've had the chore of splitting blocks of wood for kindling and for winter's firewood
and i can never say i took any satisfaction in throwing an axe for sport or for any other purpose other than splitting dead wood.

I used to be employed by a rancher in northern California and the experience was like the deep south but without the accents.

Loved the work and the people (who didn't display their racial bias)

Who would be the 1st person You'd call if Your car broke down in a neighborhood that is racially bias'd against the color of Your skin?  

(actually happened to me many years ago........)

A. A. A. (American Automobile Association).

How long would you stand in line on Black Friday?

Brando
Brando
Brandon Hursell
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Nov 2018
Forum Posts: 257

24 hours max. Hiyoooo!

Oh, shit. No more coffee for me.

What’s your favorite scent in the world?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
75awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 3716

Brando said:24 hours max. Hiyoooo!

Oh, shit. No more coffee for me.

What’s your favorite scent in the world?


Dragon's Blood or Nag Champa - both are divinely earthy

How will you spend the weekend?




Go to page:
Go to: