Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1400

butters said:lol, me, too

i really like watching James McAvoy. he's fascinating in SPLIT




have you ever eaten haggis?



With neeps an tatties too! Love it.

He is brilliant in that film... I also identified with him a lot.

Is there anything missing in your life?

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2415

Spliff?

Fat or skinny joints

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1400

Carpe_Noctem said:Spliff?

Fat or skinny joints


Perfectly conical but apocalypse spliffs are good too!

Are you rolling?

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2415

Sky_dancer said:

Perfectly conical but apocalypse spliffs are good too!

Are you rolling?


Roll me away baby tonight

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1677

Sky_dancer said:

Are you rolling?


no fair!!

You live in an area of the planet where rolling and smokin' is legal

Your thoughts on growin' Your own 'shrooms
for ingestion for health?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1400

Tallen said:

no fair!!

You live in an area of the planet where rolling and smokin' is legal

Your thoughts on growin' Your own 'shrooms
for ingestion for health?


As far as I k ow AZ and UK are both medically legal. Although my prescription has the queens head on it.

I think it's been well known for thousands of years that psilocybin has therapeutic properties.

I wouldn't recommend growing them, sweetness, your'd poison yourself knowing your luck!!!

Tell me a life changing moment...

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1677

Sky_dancer said:

As far as I k ow AZ and UK are both medically legal. Although my prescription has the queens head on it.

I think it's been well known for thousands of years that psilocybin has therapeutic properties.

I wouldn't recommend growing them, sweetness, your'd poison yourself knowing your luck!!!  <<<<<-----LOL - made me laugh  

Tell me a life changing moment...


September 11, 2001
i watched (while getting ready for work) live on super early morning TV
after which, i was never the same.
A close friend flew to my location to stay with me for a weekend to make sure i wasn't suicidal.

I later went on to leave Christianity and become a student of zen Buddhism.

Your story?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 380

.....

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1400

My 9/11 where was I story? I was in the nut house trying to dodge lithium meds.

What was the last orange thing you ate?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
85awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6129

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Mary Oliver - we;d have a picnic in the woods with homemade things ( including muscadine wine ) ; we'd talk about the anatomy of nature and poetry as an entity; no; things would not get weird, but spiritual ( me thinks ).

Autumn is so beautiful in her glory. Do you feel a certain sadness now that her glory is dying?


_boybrains
_boybrains
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th July 2017
Forum Posts: 325

When the trees start to go bare that’s when I feel a particular sadness but it passes because I know spring will come again.

What’s the first song that comes up when you shuffle your playlist?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
85awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6129

_boybrains said:When the trees start to go bare that’s when I feel a particular sadness but it passes because I know spring will come again.

What’s the first song that comes up when you shuffle your playlist?


LOL! I had to shuffle my playlist to find out!  Magic Mantra-reverse negative to positive - Ek Ong Kar Satgur Pras (Lightness of Being)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2XkzZR4R0U&list=RDB2XkzZR4R0U&start_radio=1

Yourself?

_boybrains
_boybrains
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th July 2017
Forum Posts: 325

Paha haha got you there! 😆 I wanted to try and mix it up in the forum a bit thank you for doing it though, very calming mantra music by the way

London Grammar - Nightcall came up on my shuffle

https://youtu.be/OZYw0MQp_fI

What’s your plans for the weekend?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
85awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6129

_boybrains said:Paha haha got you there! 😆 I wanted to try and mix it up in the forum a bit thank you for doing it though, very calming mantra music by the way

London Grammar - Nightcall came up on my shuffle

https://youtu.be/OZYw0MQp_fI

What’s your plans for the weekend?


LOL! More birthday thingies, then rest and writing - thank goodness.  

Yours?

Go to page:
Go to: