butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Miss_Sub said:Missy, any plans to publish a book? 👌🏻

How about you?

what makes a hai... j/k

i dunno. that's stumped me. what would you answer?

do you prefer xmas eve or xmas day?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

butters said:

what makes a hai... j/k

i dunno. that's stumped me. what would you answer?

do you prefer xmas eve or xmas day?

Eve! There is something sacred about the silence of it.  I also love Christmas night for the same reason.  

Does belief make God exist?

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019

Ahavati said:

Eve! There is something sacred about the silence of it.  I also love Christmas night for the same reason.  

Does belief make God exist?

eve, me too

in the minds of believers 'he' already does, regardless, but it's a closed loop since it takes them believing that for 'god' to be real to them.

what's your favourite project ever undertaken, in the way of landscaping or making a piece of furniture, a bird house or re-purposing a piece of land, clipping a mutt???

poet Anonymous

My favourite project ... I made a traditional viking signal horn out of an Aberdeen Angus cow horn. Shaved it, drilled it, sawed it, and scooped all the marrow goo out after soaking it in bleach. That was pretty cool. I handmade the leather fixtures and strap too. Burned “this is a haiku” into the strap.

... no I didn’t. 😂

I actually burned “sometimes a wild God” in runes. It’s cool as fuck. And actually makes noise.

What’s the best time to summon Odin? (Asking for a friend)

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

butters said:

eve, me too

in the minds of believers 'he' already does, regardless, but it's a closed loop since it takes them believing that for 'god' to be real to them.

what's your favourite project ever undertaken, in the way of landscaping or making a piece of furniture, a bird house or re-purposing a piece of land, clipping a mutt???

I'd have to say my current house. It's so feng shui - the energy just flows, the right colors in all the rooms, the woods where the woods belong, the metal the metal. I just love it. Wish I had discovered this path 20 or more years ago.

Do you believe in parallel universes?

Edit:

What’s the best time to summon Odin? (Asking for a friend)

Clueless. Question above edit.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

o O! ^

poet Anonymous

Parallel universes? Yeah. That’s where Odin lives.

Ever get Hangry? (Hungry and angry because you’re hungry)

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019

Miss_Sub said:Parallel universes? Yeah. That’s where Odin lives.

Ever get Hangry? (Hungry and angry because you’re hungry)

more irritated but irritangry doesn't work so well

and lmao at your leather strap comment sounds like a fab item

would you eat something blindfolded (you blindfolded, not 'the something') if you didn't entirely trust the person offering it?

poet Anonymous

Hell to the eff no. I’d end up with a dick in the gob knowing my luck. Ain’t nobody got time for that, dear.

Do you have a lucky number?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

I used to religiously. Recently burned ALL of my journals. Decided they were no good to me any more. Now, my poetry is my journal. Though I do have a physical notebook I write thoughts and snippets in.

What did you want to be when you grew up?

poet Anonymous

Miss_Sub said:I used to religiously. Recently burned ALL of my journals. Decided they were no good to me any more. Now, my poetry is my journal. Though I do have a physical notebook I write thoughts and snippets in.

What did you want to be when you grew up?

A police officer but due to my families past history and my own before i hit 16 it was a pipe dream anyway

Do you think allowing children to play with toy guns should be acceptable?

poet Anonymous

1000% no. I don’t like guns. I don’t like people that own guns. I don’t really want to associate with people who even remotely agree that owning guns is a good idea.

I am very, very anti-gun.

What’s your opinion on America’s lapsed gun laws?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Miss_Sub said:1000% no. I don’t like guns. I don’t like people that own guns. I don’t really want to associate with people who even remotely agree that owning guns is a good idea.

I am very, very anti-gun.

What’s your opinion on America’s lapsed gun laws?

'Bout the same as Brexit. It sucks.

Do you have special drinks that correlate with the seasons?

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

Not really.  We drink pretty much what everyone else does.

Where do you see yourself 10 yrs down the road?

Go to page:
Go to: