Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Miss_Sub said:Children.

What is your favourite possession?
it's a toss up between 2 pieces: a pair of hair clasps made from deer antler, fashioned by my husband for me, shaped, patterns carved into them, polished, and what is probably--no, it IS my dearest, really... a silver pendant designed by my husband, poured from silver of his he had melted down and poured into a cast as the mirror image of his own pendant (using his as template). only his son and his brother have one the same as his, and mine's his 'other side of the coin' so to speak. the design is a pair of interlocking H's one higher than the other, which has specific meaning. he sent it to me through the post, america to england, to plight me his troth, bless him





oops, a question: do you have a favourite cup or mug, and do you prefer to drink tea (english tea, not that sweet tea stuff) from bone china and coffee from a mug or do you not give a shit? :D

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1462

butters said:it's a toss up between 2 pieces: a pair of hair clasps made from deer antler, fashioned by my husband for me, shaped, patterns carved into them, polished, and what is probably--no, it IS my dearest, really... a silver pendant designed by my husband, poured from silver of his he had melted down and poured into a cast as the mirror image of his own pendant (using his as template). only his son and his brother have one the same as his, and mine's his 'other side of the coin' so to speak. the design is a pair of interlocking H's one higher than the other, which has specific meaning. he sent it to me through the post, america to england, to plight me his troth, bless him





oops, a question: do you have a favourite cup or mug, and do you prefer to drink tea (english tea, not that sweet tea stuff) from bone china and coffee from a mug or do you not give a shit? :D


Sencha from a tetsubin, Earl Grey in a cup and saucer, coffee from a coffee cup, red wine in a bucket.

I do like opulence

What is the most priceless (that sounds clumsy) thing you have?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
29awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1704

Sky_dancer said:

What is the most priceless (that sounds clumsy) thing you have?


Since i gave away most of my possessions that had lots of monetary value before i moved here to Southern Arizona
I guess my most prized stuff would be a 3 way tie between my Hippo necklace (got that in Sedona, AZ of all places), my Sterling Silver Pentacle and my Tree of Life Talisman.

What is Your most sentimental possession?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6724

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

hahahah! Great question! Definitely Ralph!

You?

MadameLavender
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
76awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5159

Stone me now, I actually haven't read LOTF.....


Do you have a favorite satire/sarcastic humor, author?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6724

MadameLavender said:Stone me now, I actually haven't read LOTF.....


Do you have a favorite satire/sarcastic humor, author?


I used to love Erma Bombeck!  

The best book you've read lately?


Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1462

Ahavati said:

I used to love Erma Bombeck!  

The best book you've read lately?



Nice Cave's The Death of Bunny Monroe

What hairstyle do you have?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9006

Homeless.

What hairstyle would you like?

MadameLavender
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
76awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5159

Anything that Emmylou Harris has--her hair always rocks!

Do you color/dye your hair?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1462

Thatched

How much money is too much?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1462

I do. I have an pink fringe right now.

Same kweschun.

mysteriouslady
mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2072

One can never have too much money and yes I color y hair. Right now Its 5 different colors for dimensional. yay me. lol  

Have you ever gotten a professional massage? tee hee

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 380

mysteriouslady said:One can never have too much money and yes I color y hair. Right now Its 5 different colors for dimensional. yay me. lol  

Have you ever gotten a professional massage? tee hee


I dated a stripper once who had just the right touch...does that count?

Do you burn incense?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Australia
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2329

AverageJoe said:

I dated a stripper once who had just the right touch...does that count?

Do you burn incense?

Occasionally.

You?

Go to page:
Go to: