Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1164

I have no idea, even though i've watched handful of them.

Do you believe in karma, that the good will eventually get rewarded and the bad will get what they deserve?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
Inigo Montoya
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1513

Layla said:I have no idea, even though i've watched handful of them.

Do you believe in karma, that the good will eventually get rewarded and the bad will get what they deserve?


This is the western bastardisation of karma. Karma means "action" and refers to the intentions behind actions of body, speech and mind which cause imprints of karmic seeds to ripen in future lives (due to the death process being a catalyst for karmic potentials to ripen).  Karma does not reward or punish any more than potassium gets angry in water. Cause and effect, thermodynamic law applied to the internal mechanism of mind.

Eggs like snot or rubber?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
88awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 7085

Sky_dancer said:

This is the western bastardisation of karma. Karma means "action" and refers to the intentions behind actions of body, speech and mind which cause imprints of karmic seeds to ripen in future lives (due to the death process being a catalyst for karmic potentials to ripen).  Karma does not reward or punish any more than potassium gets angry in water. Cause and effect, thermodynamic law applied to the internal mechanism of mind.

Eggs like snot or rubber?


Scrambled light and fluffy, please!

Simply put, Karma returns.  Whatever vibration you emit will thus respond.  

Are you at peace with the Christmas season this year?







inechoingsilence
inechoingsilence
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 281

I am more at peace this year than I have been in recent memory.  In the past from November till mid-January was an emotional disaster for me, but this season feels quietly joyous and content.

Do you prefer small gatherings or big blow out celebrations for the Holiday?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
88awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 7085

inechoingsilence said:I am more at peace this year than I have been in recent memory.  In the past from November till mid-January was an emotional disaster for me, but this season feels quietly joyous and content.

Do you prefer small gatherings or big blow out celebrations for the Holiday?


Small and intimate. I typically eschew any invitation involving more than 8-10 people ( and that's pushing it ).  I agree about this holiday season. There is something so remarkably peaceful about it.

Will you have any downtime to write?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 380

Ahavati said:

Small and intimate. I typically eschew any invitation involving more than 8-10 people ( and that's pushing it ).  I agree about this holiday season. There is something so remarkably peaceful about it.

Will you have any downtime to write?

I'll have about two weeks to watch college football bowl games or do something less constructive

Have you ever secret Santa someone or been on the receiving end of a secret Santa gift?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
30awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1728

AverageJoe said:
I'll have about two weeks to watch college football bowl games or do something less constructive

Have you ever secret Santa someone or been on the receiving end of a secret Santa gift?


Never done this but have been on the rcvng end for more times than i want to admit.

Do You think today's << Santa Claus  >> might be a vie for THE religion (or faith or philosophy or secular belief) that is the ONE?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 380

[quote-462742-Poetrybydhyana


The One?
Yes the one that has their neural network wired into societies acceptable image of what it's like to live or how to behave as a capitalist . A show pony for corporate America



Do you spend anytime watching GIFS[/quote]
No. Not really.

Are you people watcher (not in a stalker-ish way)?

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13456

Santa.inc for sure


how many chocolate m&m's do you think you can fit in your mouth

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
104awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9111

OMG. BEST IDEA FOR THE PODCAST EVAHHHH. 😂

Probably 50 or so. I’ve got a big ass mouth. Not that this is a shock to anyone.

In a similar vein, have you ever played chubby bunnies? (You take it in turns to fill your mouth with marshmallows until your opponent can no longer say chubby bunnies... fuck off, I lived in a rural village growing up, we didn’t get out much... 😂)

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13456

I lived in a rural village too for a bit. folk there played a game not unlike chubby bunnies..

what's something which you remembered recently

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
104awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9111

How to start off crochet. Because I’m actually 93. Just with a lot of piercings.

Do you remember who you were before people told you who you should be?

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Miss_Sub said:How to start off crochet. Because I’m actually 93. Just with a lot of piercings.

Do you remember who you were before people told you who you should be?
i do and am pretty much back to who i was then with a more adult head on my shoulders (some of the time)

fluffy bunnies marshmallowed. really?


when you are sleepy, do your ears buzz with white noise?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: