Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Ahavati said:

Oh yeah! I am dyslexic ( which is why you see a million edits on my forum posts ); therefore, never seem to adequately convey thoughts!

Do you support small local businesses whenever you can, vs. large corporations like Walmart etc?
we do! buy small most the time but there are some things around here it's just easier to find at walmart (plus his mother worked there for decades and likes her discount card )

just came back from 'supporting' a small liquor store and grocers... couple of bottles of wine, some whiskey, cajun sausage (thinking ahead to the gumbo) and a few other bits and bobs. no way H wanted to go to the other side of town today: saturday, this close to xmas? nu huh

do you ever get stuck for asking questions? :D

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 601

butters said:we do! buy small most the time but there are some things around here it's just easier to find at walmart (plus his mother worked there for decades and likes her discount card )

just came back from 'supporting' a small liquor store and grocers... couple of bottles of wine, some whiskey, cajun sausage (thinking ahead to the gumbo) and a few other bits and bobs. no way H wanted to go to the other side of town today: saturday, this close to xmas? nu huh

do you ever get stuck for asking questions? :D

No.

What sign of the zodiac are you?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Yes, but I have one at the moment.

What's your most zany writing quote? Like Brando would be stumped because of the glut of his own!

Here's mine;

Spider Bro: "I promised myself I'd never pick a girl like my sisters. She was literally, my sister. I hate her! She ate my mommy for the government subsidy!"
Daddy Farmer:  "Is that all?"
Spider Bro: "In fairness, Mom did eat Dad. I could understand the grudge."

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

AverageJoe said:
No.

What sign of the zodiac are you?

Virgo... sorry I skipped you! It's easy to miss someone.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>
capricorn (libra ascending), earth dog

Correlated to their profession and career they are to be found in the artistic field. They are part of the world of fashion, design, literature and fine arts – in places where aesthetics and harmony set the tone. In love matters, it is easy for them to make new contacts – with attention to honesty, sincerity, and frankness – and the primary matter: harmony works.

astronomy or astrology?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Aquarius.

Astronomy.

My job position these days is "Manager" How would you approach a bad smelling regular customer that you are getting complaints about?  Yes, I had to and it was difficult because I like him and didn't want to offend. He came in all sparkly clean today.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Magdalena said:Aquarius.

Astronomy.

My job position these days is "Manager" How would you approach a bad smelling regular customer that you are getting complaints about?  Yes, I had to and it was difficult because I like him and didn't want to offend. He came in all sparkly clean today.

Well... that must be an interesting job. I'd say being frank about the beans is a good policy. My ladies won't have to snort coke to serve you if you come in smelling clean! (I just picked a profession, you know)

Zany writing blurb? Previously written well before the question.

poet Anonymous

A zany writing blurb? UFOs can’t claim chickens because KFC already beamed them up in a big metal spaceship and called it a fryer.

Perhaps.

[/zanyblurb]

Do you think people should have the right to euthanasia in terms of a terminal illness situation?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Miss_Sub said:A zany writing blurb? UFOs can’t claim chickens because KFC already beamed them up in a big metal spaceship and called it a fryer.

Perhaps.

[/zanyblurb]

Do you think people should have the right to euthanasia in terms of a terminal illness situation?

Nope.

Example; person has borderline. It's treatable but feels like hell and has a 10% suicide rate. Not a good power for a mentally suffering person.

What accomplishment are you most proud of?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Hmmmmm...

Well in America , some people let Trump be president...

( does that answer the question ? )...

Do you believe emotional and mental , as well societal maturity levels
should be measured , and required , for someone guiding the populace ,
such as a president ?

Or should we continue to allow idiots to apply for official positions ?

inechoingsilence
Thought Provoker
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 317

At some level, 99% of politicians, as well as politics, are idiotic. That said, there should be some guidelines more than US citizen, older than 18 and no criminal record in place in order to run for president. (I am sure there are a few, but I mean like gee..not posting everything little thing you think sans filter on Twitter).

What do you like of the US healthcare system?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Not perfect but certainly better than systems in other countries ,

What percentage of the ocean , do you think, is comprised of fish poop?

Go to page:
Go to: