<< post removed >>
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Hot cocoa. With marshmallows.

I was thinking about the writing spouse issue. My spouse and I think-tank and write together. I'm his biggest fan. But he's an undiscovered wonder of absolutely delightful, non-dated creativity. He is closing in on having a full album of hot rock music, with one song we both cowrote with our second-born daughter. Our 17 years young, baby Dolly Pardon.

It really bugs him green that I can go write for escape. I'm not the seasoned writer. I only started a few years ago.

For him, it's upsettingly sick when he poured himself to the bone for writing only to find that being triggered shuts him down; usually completely. (And his reasons for being triggered are no joke)

Now, multiply that by his wife neglecting chores (chores he pitches in on, too) when she's stressed (or just inspired and excited) especially when it comes to dinner... to WRITE!

I seriously get the guilts over it.

He just dies.

Anybody envied and annoyed about it? What's your story?

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

hmm, neither honestly..I think its great that you and your hubby are close, share and are supportive.

What's my story...well....interestingly enough, i don't care to tell nor think about it since I lived it.

How many times have you been in love?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Layla said:hmm, neither honestly..I think its great that you and your hubby are close, share and are supportive.

What's my story...well....interestingly enough, i don't care to tell nor think about it since I lived it.

How many times have you been in love?

Once. Maybe I should say twice... that first one was more like an instinctive attraction that didn't really have my heart in it. And we were only friends, but he broke my heart anyway. Weird being dumped by a friend who was once attracted, so he can find his first real girlfriend. It was a weird kind of heartbreak only a complicated friendship can supply.

And my true love... I felt like I would throw my future away if I didn't let him into my heart. He had no clue I felt that way. We almost let that opportunity slip through our fingers.

Do you burn steak? I do...

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

It brings me much self conflict. I know it's a farce, but my children and grandchild are entrenched in it all, I have only myself to blame for that, so I humour them with one or two days of festivities
presents n such, then detach myself from the whole thing as soon as pissible

What's a memorable present you received

[ was given a set of Jamaican earplugs, sound out of them was fuckin A ]

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan said:It brings me much self conflict. I know it's a farce, but my children and grandchild are entrenched in it all, I have only myself to blame for that, so I humour them with one or two days of festivities
presents n such, then detach myself from the whole thing as soon as pissible

What's a memorable present you received

[ was given a set of Jamaican earplugs, sound out of them was fuckin A ]

A book of poetry... collections from Ireland.

Turns out I didn't burn the steak. It was undercooked! Bwahahaha... My good man took it so well, he makes Sean Connery look like a baby. He is.... the most interesting man in the world...

Do you consider yourself a good cook? I'm so hit and miss... I feel like Bender from Futurama!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

You had
刺身
Sashimi

& Yes, I've had fish and urchin and octopus right out of the sea.  Of course the octopus i ate same day but hrs after i caught it due to its fighting nature.
Fresh is always Awesome to taste buds  

Have You ever eaten live grubs ?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

Frankincense

Your fav scent?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I have, and enjoyed it very much.

what's the closest thing to your left hand

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 557

lepperochan said:I have, and enjoyed it very much.

what's the closest thing to your left hand

My left wrist.

When did you last have a premonition?

Go to page:
Go to: