Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>oh, no, the doc's aren't mine though i do like them. my feet prefer basketball boots or pumps or furry-inside ugg-type boots nowadays

i do like it in small doses and when it's made to how i like.

i would cook some this year (not made any mincemeat, though) but his mother's already got a storm of baking of cakes and wotnots planned, and we've an entire pumpkin pie she made not touched from thanksgiving and half a huge french apple pie. she's thinking she'll freeze them and then bring them out for xmas. i WAS planning on cooking a few different baked goods, but it's way too much already on the agenda.


do you have a favourite pair of gloves? if so, what colour are they?

LibraSoul96
LibraSoul96
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 417

Pink.

What is one life lesson in life that you have learned and would pass on to others?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
76awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5165

I no longer have a spouse , but when I did ,I wrote in secret because it was my way of getting out how I felt about life  .  He never read it because only things he was interested in were “allowed” and he’d whine, pout and throw childish tantrums if he didn’t get his way or if he wasn’t the center of everyone’s attention .  Typical narcissist ...


Other than being a writer, is there anything you would consider to be in the “dream job”, category?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
88awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 7070

MadameLavender said:I no longer have a spouse , but when I did ,I wrote in secret because it was my way of getting out how I felt about life  .  He never read it because only things he was interested in were “allowed” and he’d whine, pout and throw childish tantrums if he didn’t get his way or if he wasn’t the center of everyone’s attention .  Typical narcissist ...

Yeps.


Other than being a writer, is there anything you would consider to be in the “dream job”, category?

Working from home as a graphic designer. Currently living the dream!

Are you an early bird or a night owl?




JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3120

Ahavati said:

Working from home as a graphic designer. Currently living the dream!

Are you an early bird or a night owl?


Yes and I could go to bed at any hour; regardless I would be up before the sun.

Would you buy the world a Coke and keep it company? Or are you a Pepsi person? Mountain Dew ... uhggh ... gulp ... ?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
88awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 7070

JohnnyBlaze said:

Yes and I could go to bed at any hour; regardless I would be up before the sun.

Would you buy the world a Coke and keep it company? Or are you a Pepsi person? Mountain Dew ... uhggh ... gulp ... ?


Definitely a coke! Pepsi is too sweet ( for me )!

Are you ready for Christmas?! 🎄❤




JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3120

Ahavati said:

Definitely a coke! Pepsi is too sweet ( for me )!

Are you ready for Christmas?! 🎄❤


Almost! No shaking or early opening when I'm done wrapping your presents!!! 🌲📦

Are you putting up a Christmas tree this year?

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

JohnnyBlaze said:

Almost! No shaking or early opening when I'm done wrapping your presents!!! 🌲📦

Are you putting up a Christmas tree this year?
absolutely! xmas isn't xmas (for me) without a tree and a few strings of lights.

do you open presents early or wait till xmas day like good girls and boys?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
104awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9101

The last time I had a coffee was probably about 12 years ago. I’m a tea fiend.

Depends on the quality of the day. I’d say my favourite go to blend is African Honeybush. Just with a little touch of honey to accentuate the sweetness. Firm fan of Lapacho also. Complex tea from America, really smoky, earthy notes accented with blood orange and vanilla in this particular blend.  

Other than, there’s an oriental blend (cloves, star anise, fennel, licorice, cinnamon, ginger) that I’m really digging right now along with a fun rhubarb & custard blend that’s totally yummy 😄

How did you spend last night?

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Dangerous Mind
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1767

Miss_Sub said:The last time I had a coffee was probably about 12 years ago. I’m a tea fiend.

Depends on the quality of the day. I’d say my favourite go to blend is African Honeybush. Just with a little touch of honey to accentuate the sweetness. Firm fan of Lapacho also. Complex tea from America, really smoky, earthy notes accented with blood orange and vanilla in this particular blend.  

Other than, there’s an oriental blend (cloves, star anise, fennel, licorice, cinnamon, ginger) that I’m really digging right now along with a fun rhubarb & custard blend that’s totally yummy 😄

How did you spend last night?


Snuck in a little writing. Actually, when it comes to writing I'm like an addict. My fix keeps me smiling. I do it because each time it's an accomplishment for my family that the kids can't color on or piss away.

Unless you have a designer family (or a sims one) you don't get to pick your kind of kids in any way. And depending on age and personality everything you do around them can end up feeling like waterfront sandcastles.

If you could control your children's natures (physically or psychologically) through intentional, scientific biological manipulation, would you?  


Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
104awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9101

I’m afraid I don’t have biological children.

In this current climate of political scaremongering, how do you personally find inner peace?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1164

I shut it out completely.  I don't read, i dont watch, i dont get into any convo..cause either way the politics will happen so my inner peace and mental health is more important.

What is the difference between wise and clever in your opinion?
I heard that the other day where someone told another person, 'you are being clever but not wise!' and i always felt they were the same...so what would be your understanding?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
104awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9101

Clever speaks all the time. Wise knows when to speak.

Favourite thing about Winter?

Go to page:
Go to: