Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
Dangerous Mind
Canada
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 285

souladareatease said:

Hiking or canoeing

Where is Your place to exercise?


A local forest trail is my favourite, but sometimes the road will have to suffice.

Does weather stop you from outdoor activities, or do you think it's just a matter of proper clothing?

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 170

Hiking in Umstead Park back home in NC.  I miss it.

Indoor exercise or outdoor?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1463

Ex..er...cise...? Nope, never heard of it.

Most indulgent thing you enjoy

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2415

You baby

Elope with me?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1463

Lesssgo!!!

How do you deal with minds that cause you and others suffering?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1115

nowadays....i just cut them off.  
I don't need it in my life when life is too short.


What do you think of the institue of marriage?
is it important anymore?  Was it ever important?  


Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1463

Mawwige,  that bwess-ed awangement. Vat dweam wivin a dweam...

Is there a film you know the ENTIRE script to?

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 170

Sky_dancer said:Mawwige,  that bwess-ed awangement. Vat dweam wivin a dweam...

Is there a film you know the ENTIRE script to?


I watched the original LEGO movie with my son (heís on the spectrum like me) every night before bed for over a year.  I can quote the entire thing.  

What movie or TV show just tops the list as unwatchable for you?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1463

LunaGreyhawk said:

I watched the original LEGO movie with my son (heís on the spectrum like me) every night before bed for over a year.  I can quote the entire thing.  

What movie or TV show just tops the list as unwatchable for you?


Wall-to-wall aspies in our home too 😊💗

Um, any film with Jason Statham!!! I want to punch him in the spleen!

Who is your favourite dead comedian?

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Dangerous Mind
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1695

Sky_dancer said:

Wall-to-wall aspies in our home too 😊💗

Um, any film with Jason Statham!!! I want to punch him in the spleen!

Who is your favourite dead comedian?


Aren't they all dead? I thought you had to be!

Anyway, twice dead times two.... Gracie and Allen.

What's  a type of medical treatment for your self you would refuse?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1463

EdibleWords said:

Aren't they all dead? I thought you had to be!

Anyway, twice dead times two.... Gracie and Allen.

What's  a type of medical treatment for your self you would refuse?


Most. I hate big pharma and their drug pushing through arrogant doctors. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food (fasting and ayurvedic cooking and cbd&thc). I'm not extreme though, if I need a procedure I'll have it or I'll use conventional medicine when I need to.

How do you write your poems? What's your process?


LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 170

[quote-460859-Sky_dancer]

Most. I hate big pharma and their drug pushing through arrogant doctors. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food (fasting and ayurvedic cooking and cbd&thc). I'm not extreme though, if I need a procedure I'll have it or I'll use conventional medicine when I need to.

How do you write your poems? What's your process?[\q]

I smoke a bowl and see what spills out; itís usually whatever Iím feeling in the moment.

Is your process difficult, or do your words just flow?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1115

Personally, i don't write until i feel very clear in my head or emotionally the direction I want to take.  Most often it feels like a fog, i can sense it but i'm touching it blindly so i let it go..and when it's ripe, it spills naturally.

Your favorite scent?


Dark_Omin
Dark_Omin
Lost Thinker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 34

I'd have to go with either right before it starts to rain or lavender.

What do you desire most?

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Layla said:Personally, i don't write until i feel very clear in my head or emotionally the direction I want to take.  Most often it feels like a fog, i can sense it but i'm touching it blindly so i let it go..and when it's ripe, it spills naturally.

Your favorite scent?

mitsouko: a 1919 perfume by Guerlain. Its name is derived from the French transliteration of a Japanese female personal name Mitsuko. It is a fruity chypre whose top notes include bergamot, its middle notes peach, rose, iris, clove, and jasmine, and its base notes vetiver, oakmoss, and labdanum


What do you desire most?
happiness for my loved ones and people in general


what's the farthest you've traveled from 'home'?

Go to page:
Go to: