Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 321

Grease...it always makes me happy.

What's your favorite romantic movie?

Taryn
Taryn
Tyrant of Words
United States
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 1252

Layla said:Grease...it always makes me happy.

What's your favorite romantic movie?


a tie between After Fall, Winter and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Favorite sport to watch either live or on broadcast television?

LobodeSanPedro
LobodeSanPedro
Guardian of Shadows
Sierra Leone
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3294


(If Beale Street Could Talk) ...

Rugby ... helluva game!  


Last movie you saw that made you cry?

Taryn
Taryn
Tyrant of Words
United States
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 1252

LobodeSanPedro said:If Beale Street Could Talk


Last movie you saw that made you cry?


Miracles from Heaven

Favorite sport to watch either live or on broadcast television?

LobodeSanPedro
LobodeSanPedro
Guardian of Shadows
Sierra Leone
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3294

Rugby ...

Sport you’ll never support or watch?

Taryn
Taryn
Tyrant of Words
United States
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 1252

LobodeSanPedro said:Rugby ...

Sport you’ll never support or watch?


Golf, not enough action for me to watch, although I still feel the players are very talented

beverage of choice while sitting on the couch under a blanket or sitting on the porch in the rain?

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 825

Taryn said:

Golf, not enough action for me to watch, although I still feel the players are very talented

beverage of choice while sitting on the couch under a blanket or sitting on the porch in the rain?
on a couch under a blanket=cold cold weather, so hot chocolate (perhaps with a smidge of whisky)... on the porch in the rain? summer rain=cold lemon tea, cooler day cold rain=regular tea (as in brit tea) or coffee



i'm a buttigeig fan, but only just found out the other day he wants to bring back conscription, a 2-year stint. and that's kinda put me off a bit as i don't agree with that. it is just one policy out of many, though, so maybe would never come into being. not that i can vote here yet anyway. ah, the question: have you had a certain idea about a person (on tv or movies, etc..., not a personal mate) and then found out there's an aspect to them you really don't like?

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Fire of Insight
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 460

Taryn said:

Meaning of Life by Disturbed

What's your favourite movie to watch when you're feeling down?


I think... The Matrix
I'd like to rewatch fight club, tho

What your #1 comfort food?

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Fire of Insight
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 460

butters said:on a couch under a blanket=cold cold weather, so hot chocolate (perhaps with a smidge of whisky)... on the porch in the rain? summer rain=cold lemon tea, cooler day cold rain=regular tea (as in brit tea) or coffee



i'm a buttigeig fan, but only just found out the other day he wants to bring back conscription, a 2-year stint. and that's kinda put me off a bit as i don't agree with that. it is just one policy out of many, though, so maybe would never come into being. not that i can vote here yet anyway. ah, the question: have you had a certain idea about a person (on tv or movies, etc..., not a personal mate) and then found out there's an aspect to them you really don't like?


Your question, now... yes.

Leonard Nemoy.

I had at least one nightmare after finding out how he left his first wife.

LobodeSanPedro
LobodeSanPedro
Guardian of Shadows
Sierra Leone
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3294

EdibleWords said:

I think... The Matrix
I'd like to rewatch fight club, tho

What your #1 comfort food?


Bread 🥖... nothing like a great baguette or croissant 🥐


Best bakery you frequent?

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1516

eh, there's one really cute bakery in my town that i sometimes go to ..but tbh, im more of an 'Oreos in bed' kinda girl  c:

What's on your mind?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 321

at the moment, i have a perssistent pain in my neck...sleeping on the wrong pillow or perhaps sleeping in the wrong side of the earth, i'm not sure lol...but trying to think of ways to relieve the pain.

What are your plans for the next 3 hours of your time?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3688

Layla said:at the moment, i have a perssistent pain in my neck...sleeping on the wrong pillow or perhaps sleeping in the wrong side of the earth, i'm not sure lol...but trying to think of ways to relieve the pain.

What are your plans for the next 3 hours of your time?


Coffee, Breakfast, chores, water plants-have a chat, enjoy this fine place and ready for company.


Are Your neighbors tolerable?

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
Fire of Insight
Canada
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 205

souladareatease said:

Coffee, Breakfast, chores, water plants-have a chat, enjoy this fine place and ready for company.


Are Your neighbors tolerable?


Totally. Bubble-living in rural suburbia.... we pretty much ignore each other. It's not really a good thing.

What's your favourite form of exercise?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3688

brokentitanium said:

Totally. Bubble-living in rural suburbia.... we pretty much ignore each other. It's not really a good thing.

What's your favourite form of exercise?


Hiking or canoeing

Where is Your place to exercise?

Go to page:
Go to: