Go to page:

Ghosteen – Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds (Global Premiere)

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

Well apparently Kirk Douglas died?  I can't wait to hear the spoken word piece on the second album between the songs!  The first one was da bomb!

poet Anonymous

its awesome..he is going somewhere and i want to follow...i so trust his feelings, he is a good one

poet Anonymous

Ahavati said:Well apparently Kirk Douglas died?  I can't wait to hear the spoken word piece on the second album between the songs!  The first one was a bomb!

oh!!!!!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Right!  

So I am wondering if these two songs will be instrumental as this one seems to be?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Nope! There he goes!

poet Anonymous

well this 2nd is the parent talking....the first was the child...re the albums description

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

The difference is astounding and the concept brilliant.  Are we listening to the spoken word piece now?  It seems more like it than song lyrics.

poet Anonymous

ooof. idk. here we go

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

nomoth said:ooof. idk. here we go

Yes! It was subtle but distinctive!

poet Anonymous

Ahavati said:

Yes! It was subtle but distinctive!

yep, he is a 1000 yrs old. the arrangement is so purposeful....

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Oh crap! He's taking us full circle to the beginning. I must have this album! Sheesh what I will be able to create with it!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Holy hell. . .

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Nooooooooo! I don't want it to ennnnnd!

poet Anonymous

Ahavati said:Holy hell. . .

hahah...oh god ... yep me too i didnt want it to end....i am glad that that was something...he wanted a footprint....that there was a deep dive and it was a risk....he always had an anger and this was anger directed in the best way...

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

nomoth said:

hahah...oh god ... yep me too i didnt want it to end....i am glad that that was something...he wanted a footprint....that there was a deep dive and it was a risk....he always had an anger and this was anger directed in the best way...

I'm literally. . .something, I don't think I can explain it.  I am expanded yet grounded.  My body feels completely listless while my mind feels like I took some great psychedelics from the 60's.  That album has a powerful effect on consciousness if you open yourself up.

Go to page:
Go to: