Which type of comps do you prefer to enter?

84.62% • 11 votes • Judged ( prefferably by someone(s) who reads all entries, makes comparisons and explains choices )
15.38% • 2 votes • Anonymous public voting
Total votes: 13
Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Which type of comps do you prefer to enter?

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Ahavati said:Butters. yeah, forgot to quote ya

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

personally, i prefer the creator to judge though i appreciate some are wary of doing that in case their choice makes them unpopular.

well i'm not too fussed about popularity, and will give my opinions anyway i judge a piece on its merits, not who wrote it., and will offer completely unbiased thoughts based ON THE POEM. not asking people to automatically agree with my choices but would not expect to take shit for them, either...the same courtesy i'd expect and extend to other judges in other competitions.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14587

butters said:personally, i prefer the creator to judge though i appreciate some are wary of doing that in case their choice makes them unpopular.

well i'm not too fussed about popularity, and will give my opinions anyway i judge a piece on its merits, not who wrote it., and will offer completely unbiased thoughts based ON THE POEM. not asking people to automatically agree with my choices but would not expect to take shit for them, either...the same courtesy i'd expect and extend to other judges in other competitions.

This shit right here!

Go to page:
Go to: