_boybrains
_boybrains
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th July 2017
Forum Posts: 143

Jade-Pandora said:

The way I live these recent years, and with the murderous heat here:  the simplest, lightest of fabric on my very sensitive skin.

What about you?

Just a funky shirt or plain t shirt and jeans in the warm weather

Favourite accessory?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
74awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 3364

_boybrains said:

Favourite accessory?

I wear a rose quartz crystal around my neck that falls against my heart.  Other than that, skin - seriously.  I wear other jewelry periodically ( as they were gifts - depending on where I go and who I'll see ); however,  I typically don't like any on me.  

Favorite album of all time?

Jade-Pandora
Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States
160awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 4671

_boybrains said:

Favourite accessory?

Aah see, no, I donít wear jeans anymore - too heavy, scratchy & confining against my body. Makes me shudder to think of it. Itís been back to triple digits again after 3 days break, so I clad myself in very little... all gossamer & diaphanous.

Accessories?  Hmm.  Once the temps are more reasonable for Fall, mostly a single gold chain necklace, and handcrafted wood bracelets.  I have some beautiful brooches. And a few felt hats - one cowboy hat too. Otherwise, I have a lovely collection of decorative scarves. You can view part of one where my ďTapestryĒ poem is published- itís a huge scarf, very beautiful.

Do you indulge in accessories?

_boybrains
_boybrains
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th July 2017

Jade-Pandora said:

Aah see, no, I donít wear jeans anymore - too heavy, scratchy & confining against my body. Makes me shudder to think of it. Itís been back to triple digits again after 3 days break, so I clad myself in very little... all gossamer & diaphanous.

Accessories?  Hmm.  Once the temps are more reasonable for Fall, mostly a single gold chain necklace, and handcrafted wood bracelets.  I have some beautiful brooches. And a few felt hats - one cowboy hat too. Otherwise, I have a lovely collection of decorative scarves. You can view part of one where my ďTapestryĒ poem is published- itís a huge scarf, very beautiful.

Do you indulge in accessories?

In all fairness itís either jeans or I will still rock womenís jeggings because iím an awkward 5í6 frame and clothing sizes are terrible but I canít blame you for not wearing things that stick to you due to the very hot weather over there.

They sound really lovely! I do love an oversized scarf in the winter and I do love collecting pins, badges for my overcoats and jackets, I also collect all different kinds of jewellery for my septum and ear piercings

Favourite meal?

_boybrains
_boybrains
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th July 2017

Ahavati said:

I wear a rose quartz crystal around my neck that falls against my heart.  Other than that, skin - seriously.  I wear other jewelry periodically ( as they were gifts - depending on where I go and who I'll see ); however,  I typically don't like any on me.  

Favorite album of all time?

Favourite album of all time, ahavati thatís impossible! but if I had to choose it would have to be Rumours by Fleetwood Mac

Whatís your favourite album?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

_boybrains said:

Favourite album of all time, ahavati thatís impossible! but if I had to choose it would have to be Rumours by Fleetwood Mac

Whatís your favourite album?

Oh sheesh! You got me back!  ( That's a great album btw! my era ).  I honestly don't know!  There are just so many.  Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall by Pink Floyd come to mind - but so do many others!

What is the best concert you've ever attended?

_boybrains
_boybrains
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th July 2017

Ahavati said:

Oh sheesh! You got me back!  ( That's a great album btw! my era ).  I honestly don't know!  There are just so many.  Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall by Pink Floyd come to mind - but so do many others!

What is the best concert you've ever attended?

I love Pink Floyd, the intro to shine on you crazy diamond makes me feel emotional I donít know why  

Fleetwood Mac At Wembley Arena,
this dude was right up front near the goddess herself and lindsay buckingham, I felt I was looking up at two Gods

And you?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8078

The Muse Drones tour. It was INSANE. That and I went to see In this Moment and Maria Brink grabbed my hand. Didnít wash for a week.  #girlcrush 😂

What are you excited about at the moment?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Miss_Sub said:The Muse Drones tour. It was INSANE. That and I went to see In this Moment and Maria Brink grabbed my hand. Didnít wash for a week.  #girlcrush 😂

What are you excited about at the moment?

Autumn, seriously! I have been refraining from pumpkin spice recipes until it's actually Autumn - oh, and cooler temps too! ❤

What is the next holiday your country celebrates?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8078

Halloween, then bommy night, then Christmas.

What makes you cringe to the core?

_boybrains
_boybrains
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th July 2017

Miss_Sub said:Halloween, then bommy night, then Christmas.

What makes you cringe to the core?

People who canít celebrate or congratulate the success of others,
itís damning and off putting to me

Most embarrassing/awkward moment youíve been in?

Jade-Pandora
Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 9th Nov 2015

_boybrains said:

Most embarrassing/awkward moment youíve been in?

I wrote a poem about it.  Iím not gonna tell you which one, you canít make me.😖 Thatís how embarrassingly awkward it was.

_boybrains
_boybrains
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th July 2017

Jade-Pandora said:

I wrote a poem about it.  Iím not gonna tell you which one, you canít make me.😖 Thatís how embarrassingly awkward it was.

Iíll just have to peek through your archives
and have a guess then

Jade-Pandora
Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 9th Nov 2015

_boybrains said:

Iíll just have to peek through your archives