Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5289

Ahavati said:Not sure if you mean literally or metaphorically - but, yes to both.

What is your absolute favorite thing to do that costs no money and doesn't require you leave your home?

quality time ...playing with my kids, making food for and with them

you?

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 600

Ahavati said:Not sure if you mean literally or metaphorically - but, yes to both.

What is your absolute favorite thing to do that costs no money and doesn't require you leave your home?

I have dreamed dreams that have literally come true. Some dreams have been the missing piece of the puzzle. And I have walked in a waking dream but that would take some explanation. I believe in dreams.

Day time, watch the birds and animals around the yard. They each have symbols and meanings.
Night time to sit out or sleep out beneath the stars and wonder...

Do you keep a book of your dreams?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14629

cold_fusion said:

quality time ...playing with my kids, making food for and with them

you?

Free Time to do whatever I want, i.e. - write, meditate, etc.

AverageJoe said:

I have dreamed dreams that have literally come true. Some dreams have been the missing piece of the puzzle. And I have walked in a waking dream but that would take some explanation. I believe in dreams.

Day time, watch the birds and animals around the yard. They each have symbols and meanings.
Night time to sit out or sleep out beneath the stars and wonder...

Do you keep a book of your dreams?

I do have a dream journal beside my bed, though I barely remember my dreams unless they wake me up - at which point I realize it's time to write them down.  One of my favorite ever was a White wolf descending from heaven on a spiral staircase. Stunning in technicolor.

Have you ever had a premonition that came true?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Ahavati said:

I do have a dream journal beside my bed, though I barely remember my dreams unless they wake me up - at which point I realize it's time to write them down.  One of my favorite ever was a White wolf descending from heaven on a spiral staircase. Stunning in technicolor.

yes.  a few.

last time you made a swing under tree using a rope and tyre?

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019

Ahavati said:

I wake early, about 430 and think about what I've just dreamt before writing, to remember it all. And I've had dreams wake me. I have had those premonitions or forebodings. I believe we move through the world of the seen and the unseen...And some just take the time to sharpen their senses. Even gifts can be lost.

What is the greatest gift you were born with?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

cold_fusion said:
yes.  a few.

last time you made a swing under tree using a rope and tyre?

When my children were younger. Many moons ago!

AverageJoe said:

I wake early, about 430 and think about what I've just dreamt before writing, to remember it all. And I've had dreams wake me. I have had those premonitions or forebodings. I believe we move through the world of the seen and the unseen...And some just take the time to sharpen their senses. Even gifts can be lost.

What is the greatest gift you were born with?

Love ( I think we all are born with it - some just think they lose it through the pain of experience' but, it's still there waiting to be remembered ).  

Do you enjoy winter or do you become a hermit?

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019

Ahavati said:

Love ( I think we all are born with it - some just think they lose it through the pain of experience' but, it's still there waiting to be remembered ).  

Do you enjoy winter or do you become a hermit?

Snow rarely comes or if it does it doesn't stay on the ground but a day or two. It's a great time to hike when it's not blazing hot, and the walking keeps me warm.

Favorite food from childhood?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Moonpie and an RC!  It was so rare it was like Christmas. Or did you mean something healthy? Like dinner?

What part of your area do you most enjoy?

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019

Smiles, most folks now don't know what moonpies and RC cola is now days. 9-11 happened 18 years ago. Some of today's high schoolers weren't even born then. It's ancient history. And the world keeps spinning...

The foothills of the Appalachian mountains, forested hills and lakes. The country and nature.

Worst advice you were ever given?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

( Beautiful area - Love Boone/Blowing Rock )

Trust someone until they give you a reason not to.

You?

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019

Don't marry her. They should have warned her because I'm the one that burned that house down.

Favorite time of the (24 hour) day?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AverageJoe said:Don't marry her. They should have warned her because I'm the one that burned that house down.

Favorite time of the (24 hour) day?

( oOF! )

Typically very early in the morning before birds wake; or, late in the evening when everything nocturnal comes out of hiding ( or sleeping ).

Have you ever had a wild animal as a pet?

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 533

11 pm

Why do you consider yourself a trendsetter?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Ahavati said:

( oOF! )

Typically very early in the morning before birds wake; or, late in the evening when everything nocturnal comes out of hiding ( or sleeping ).

Have you ever had a wild animal as a pet?

yes. an injured crane.

you?

ImperfectedStone
The Gardener
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 28awards
Joined 10th Oct 2010
Forum Posts: 1347

Currently a pigeon. A lifelong dream realised for me.

What's your favourite smell?

Go to page:
Go to: