Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14566

AspergerPoet56 said:

Was in 2nd year of high school had a Sunday job where I delivered rolls, papers and milk from 04.O0 till noon got 7 pounds for this, it was the summer of 1976 and Happy Days was my favourite show and I wanted The Fonz’s leather bomber jacket. So when I had saved enough got said bomber jacket with a pair of Brutus Gold jeans and a pair of Black Doc Martens boots, still had said items into the 80’s

What was yours

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

A bathing suit from my first paycheck from my first ( official ) job as a lifeguard!  I picked strawberries in England when I was 9, but I cannot remember what I spent that money on. Probably a poster, or something like that.  I babysitted for years, but always spent that money on albums, 45's, and earrings. LOL!

Do you have a wish list? If so, what is the first item?

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

I was 9 years old and I bought a Bay City Rollers Jumper I got the money from my gran

poet Anonymous

No question asked so I’ll ask one.

Have you ever met a person in real life you met online?

ImperfectedStone
The Gardener
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 28awards
Joined 10th Oct 2010
Forum Posts: 1347

My first boyfriend, I was a bit of a game nerd. He turned out to be a bell.

Who's the best person you've met online?

poet Anonymous

My Husband. We’ve had our ups and downs but he is the anchor in my life.

Do you believe in the supernatural?

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Yes! There are connections and phenomena in our lives that transcend time and dimensions.

Can you recall a past life (or lives)?

poet Anonymous

Not specifically, but I am very aware of my ancestors presence in general.

Do you have any interesting people in your family’s past that perhaps did strange or poignant things?

poet Anonymous

my grandmother who was a high ranking nursing sister gave advice to very important generals during WW2 in the event of an atomic attack. she allegedly slept with half of them too!!

and you?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Yes, my Spanish grandmother. She was a devout christian and carried a rosary with her always, but she also practised divination and carried a pack of tarot with her too. I remember being afraid of her as a child, but I think that was because she was very shouty in her Spanish tongue.    

Same question.

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

My Grandfather had to escape his family in India, because they were gonna murder him for his lands. Then he had escaped to Sri Lanka married my grand mother.. Truly he was blessed  green thumb, he'd passed away when I was born but I rememberour old house was filled with so many fruit trees and vegetables.

when did you last planted a tree?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Too long, I'm afraid.

What trait did you inherit from your parents?

poet Anonymous

Bluntness

What’s your opinion of Greta Thunberg?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I think she is part of a new generation of planet visionaries who would give their life to raise awareness for the truth.

Have you ever participated in a public protest?

poet Anonymous

Yes. Fracking.

Do you have a lucky number?

LiamReeduus
LiamReedus
Fire of Insight
Ireland 5awards
Joined 11th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 30

I have no belief in luck so i dont hold items for protection. I guess if i was to pick a number it would be 4 represent my wife the twins and son to be.

I started working at five catching fish on the dock to place in ice bins for shipping to provide for my siblings.

Am i wrong to believe in fate not in luck?

Go to page:
Go to: