Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

AspergerPoet56 said:

The Great Escape

Favourite movie of the 70’s

Psycho & the Birds! ( Holy Crap! ) and The Apartment ( just mentioned that earlier ). The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly was awesome too. Clint was rock'n him some westerns.  Oh! Oh! Oh! Planet of the Apes! "Damn you! Damn you all to hell!"

See? I keep editing because picking a favorite for me is like choosing a favorite star in the heavens - it's impossible.

What was your favorite hangout as a teenager?

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1853

Ahavati said:

Psycho!  ( Holy Crap! ) and The Apartment ( just mentioned that earlier ).

What was your favorite hangout as a teenager?

Living in Edinburgh there many places I used to hang out but one  was a wooded area behind Edinburgh zoo where we used to be able to sneak in through a fence , now when I think of it that could have been dangerous, but hey when you are a kid the dangers don’t figure much in an adventure

Where was your favourite hangout

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AspergerPoet56 said:

Living in Edinburgh there many places I used to hang out but one  was a wooded area behind Edinburgh zoo where we used to be able to sneak in through a fence , now when I think of it that could have been dangerous, but hey when you are a kid the dangers don’t figure much in an adventure

Where was your favourite hangout

The waterworks!  We got in through a faulty gate and would build a bonfire by the lake. It was awesome. They have it locked tight now - but back in the 70's it was the spot.  If it was raining or cold "The Grill" - a drive-through 60's type restaurant. Had a huge tin cover so we could park and hang out.

What is your favorite memory as a teenager?

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018

Ahavati said:

The waterworks!  We got in through a faulty gate and would build a bonfire by the lake. It was awesome. They have it locked tight now - but back in the 70's it was the spot.  If it was raining or cold "The Grill" - a drive-through 60's type restaurant. Had a huge tin cover so we could park and hang out.

What is your favorite memory as a teenager?

Learning to ski at Edinburgh artificial ski slope all because I found out my first crush was into skiing even went on a school skiing trip to France with her too but sadly nothing ever happened not even a kiss, but it’s a memory I still cherish when I hear the song by Andrew Gold which was in the charts at the time  Never Let Her Slip Away

What was yours

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Winning a blue ribbon for a weaving I had done.  

Do you have any regrets?

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018

Ahavati said: Winning a blue ribbon for a weaving I had done.  

Do you have any regrets?

A few but If anything was meant to be it would happened and these choices or or non choices  have made who I am

Have you had any regrets

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Only that I didn't learn what I know now sooner. I did have the opportunity and kinda flipped it off.
Do you plan on publishing any of your works?

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018

Ahavati said:Only that I didn't learn what I know now sooner. I did have the opportunity and kinda flipped it off.
Do you plan on publishing any of your works?

If I ever feel I’m ready for that , took me over 5 yrs to actually join this place, I have read online it’s best to be a member of a couple sites if you want to be noticed so that when you do publish there’s an audience for it

I take you have already published

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I've allowed some of my works to be published, but I have not published a book.  I don't know if I plan to go through that.

Have you written all your life?

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018

Ahavati said:I've allowed some of my works to be published, but I have not published a book.  I don't know if I plan to go through that.

Have you written all your life?

I started writing about 25 yrs ago then after a yr or two of writing I stopped then it it began again in 2912 till 2015 where I was writing an average of 3 poems a day then I stopped a gain till it kicked started in 2017 till now

Have you written all your life

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

AspergerPoet56 said:

Have you written all your life

Hope am not intruding here,
but i have painted and drawn all my life and only took up poetry about 30 + years ago.

You and Ahavati can continue this interesting reading, now..........  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

OMG! this thread is for ANYONE to answer the posed question. There is no interrupting! Sometimes I have a bit of time; sometimes I don't.  

So why are you sticking out your summer in Arizona?

poet Anonymous

I’m not. I live in England. And that’s a hell of a commute.

What is the furthest you have travelled?

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018

Miss_Sub said:I’m not. I live in England. And that’s a hell of a commute.

What is the furthest you have travelled?

In my mind outside the solar system but actually Geneva, Switzerland on a school trip, way back  in 1977

Furthest you have travelled

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 524

To florida for Disney World

What is one DUP Poet you know for certain you can go to for advice?

Go to page:
Go to: