how much are you worth

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 591

Miss_Sub said:Apparently I’m Ravenclaw 😆

Not so fussed on roofs but I am very partial to a bay window. I think they’re lovely. I don’t have any but did in other houses I’ve lived in.

What would be the title of your autobiography?

Damn(ed)!

Would you ride in a self driving car?

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 591

.how much are you worth?

Umm, dead or alive?

Would you ride in a self driving car?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

I would hope she's alive..

self driving car -probably not sober

are you more like your father or mother

Nocturnalbutterfly
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 13th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 3

lepperochan said:I would hope she's alive..

self driving car -probably not sober

are you more like your father or mother

Mom, I assume. Never met my dad.

Favorite villain from any form of media?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14554

Nocturnalbutterfly said:

Mom, I assume. Never met my dad.

Favorite villain from any form of media?

Classic Vincent Price

Have gadgets and apps taken away emotions?

poet Anonymous

Ahavati said:

Classic Vincent Price

Have gadgets and apps taken away emotions?

Gadgets I believe have Taken from emotions, not taken away completely, we still have them I.e all those raging at Twitter posts etc, however I believe they’ve taken a huge chunk of humanity and relatabiltity from our fellow humans

You can hide behind a screen and spew vile things at anyone you like with zero consequences and so I believe that type of constant purging of the negative parts is bleeding into everyday interactions

Forgiveness is almost a lost art
Rage bait and “offence” are the normal modes of operandi.

There is a lot of self injected into the words of others on a screen, where you have to interpret text with your own emotional filter, your own mood can affect what you’re viewing.

Humans and emotions I don’t believe can be separated but I think they can be warped.

So how do you like your eggs, or do you not like eggs, or are you vegan?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14554

Commentonly said:

Gadgets I believe have Taken from emotions, not taken away completely, we still have them I.e all those raging at Twitter posts etc, however I believe they’ve taken a huge chunk of humanity and relatabiltity from our fellow humans

You can hide behind a screen and spew vile things at anyone you like with zero consequences and so I believe that type of constant purging of the negative parts is bleeding into everyday interactions

Forgiveness is almost a lost art
Rage bait and “offence” are the normal modes of operandi.

There is a lot of self injected into the words of others on a screen, where you have to interpret text with your own emotional filter, your own mood can affect what you’re viewing.

Humans and emotions I don’t believe can be separated but I think they can be warped.

So how do you like your eggs, or do you not like eggs, or are you vegan?

Scrambled fluffy! I am vegetarian, not vegan - though I rarely eat eggs.  Cheese is my problem. . .

Can achieving nothing make a person happy?

poet Anonymous

Edit because posted at same time: yes. You can achieve nothing and be happy. It’s all about blooming where you are planted.

Dippy. Buttered soldiers to dip in it.

Do you think there’s too much hatred of vegans from non-vegans and too much ego from vegans regarding non-vegans?

poet Anonymous

Miss_Sub said:Edit because posted at same time: yes. You can achieve nothing and be happy. It’s all about blooming where you are planted.

Do you think there’s too much hatred of vegans from non-vegans and too much ego from vegans regarding non-vegans?

I thinks it’s human tribalism that develops between out and in groups. Focusing on where we differ and not where we are the same.

So from some vegans they use their dietary habits as a moral cudgel and their minority status to form an elitist attitude towards those that eat meat

And from those that eat meat they use the minority status of vegans to dehumanise and abuse for going against the status quo

It’s human psychology without understanding from my perspective.

Would you rather bike, swim, walk or run?

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

Miss_Sub said:Edit because posted at same time: yes. You can achieve nothing and be happy. It’s all about blooming where you are planted.

I don't hate vegans I thing Mr Spock is ace

bacon or chocolate?

poet Anonymous

Edit: chocolate covered bacon.

I really enjoy swimming. Though don’t get to do it enough.

How are you spending your day tomorrow?

poet Anonymous

Ahavati said:

Scrambled fluffy! I am vegetarian, not vegan - though I rarely eat eggs.  Cheese is my problem. . .

Can achieving nothing make a person happy?

I don’t think humans are wired that way, if we were young children wouldn’t seek to compete against other children, it’s competing that shows how much we wish to achieve, be recognised and overall be accepted, achievements don’t need to be grand accomplishments despite our current culture screaming we should all be millionaires..

Achieveing nothing seems to me to be a road toward nihilism, resentment and outright hostility toward self and others.

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Commentonly said:

I don’t think humans are wired that way, if we were young children wouldn’t seek to compete against other children, it’s competing that shows how much we wish to achieve, be recognised and overall be accepted, achievements don’t need to be grand accomplishments despite our current culture screaming we should all be millionaires..

Achieveing nothing seems to me to be a road toward nihilism, resentment and outright hostility toward self and others.

finishing the damned re-laying of the patio... only got a smallish patch left having been working on it for 3 days now, but i just couldn't do any more today and quit.

do you like to watch ice-skating?

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

I am gonna work on videos with a collaborator

what are your plans?

Go to page:
Go to: