Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

mysteriouslady
mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2048

No. Fishing is zzzzzz to me. lol. however I love fresh salmon.

Surf or turf?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Australia
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2314

the latter

you?

mysteriouslady
mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2048

Both depending on the surf.

soda or seltzer?


cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Australia
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2314

soda but for different purpose... teetotaler

do you believe trees have spirits too?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8310

1000%. I believe the whole earth has a consciousness.

What is your greatest achievement to date?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Australia
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2314

be there for my parents that's all.

do you have a count of how many musical instruments you can play?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8310

I literally don’t 😂 last time it was about 25-30. I’m a dabbler.

Imagine if humans had to charge at night by a cable from the wall. Where on the body would you plug in the cable?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Australia
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2314

Miss_Sub said:I literally don’t 😂 last time it was about 25-30. I’m a dabbler.

Imagine if humans had to charge at night by a cable from the wall. Where on the body would you plug in the cable?


this had me in splits with you know the speed of imagination well...i'd say just the index finger being put into a slot.

you?

Viddax
Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6461

Middle of the back makes sense: straight into the spine and in the middle of the body so power could then flow to all parts rather than get caught up powering one side or limb more than others. Though perhaps the belly/ bellybutton would make more evolutionary sense; somewhat similar to the umbilical cord and being in front it would be easier to see/ monitor/ guard than a life-line behind the purivew of the senses.

What is your emotional opinion on rain?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8310

I’m English, therefore it’s part of my DNA.

https://youtu.be/yJ8R6m8gt44 - 🤣

Have you ever seen the film “Her” where a man falls in love with his operating system on his phone... really interesting film btw... Do you think artificial intelligence could ever replace human companionship for some people?

_boybrains
_boybrains
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th July 2017
Forum Posts: 212

Miss_Sub said:I’m English, therefore it’s part of my DNA.

https://youtu.be/yJ8R6m8gt44 - 🤣

Have you ever seen the film “Her” where a man falls in love with his operating system on his phone... really interesting film btw... Do you think artificial intelligence could ever replace human companionship for some people?



I have, Spike Jonze is one of my favourite directors, it was kinda vulnerable finding out it was a personal insight into his relationship with Sofia Coppola too, in some cases this could be a possibility in the future due to how the younger generations are growing up with a lot of technology around them compared to what we may have grown up with, it’s a scary concept but a possible one.

Do you think it’s a possibility AI will replace human companionship for some people?  

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Australia
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2314

Viddax said:Middle of the back makes sense: straight into the spine and in the middle of the body so power could then flow to all parts rather than get caught up powering one side or limb more than others. Though perhaps the belly/ bellybutton would make more evolutionary sense; somewhat similar to the umbilical cord and being in front it would be easier to see/ monitor/ guard than a life-line behind the purivew of the senses.

What is your emotional opinion on rain?


i love nature's gift that Rain is.




Miss_Sub said:I’m English, therefore it’s part of my DNA.

https://youtu.be/yJ8R6m8gt44 - 🤣

Have you ever seen the film “Her” where a man falls in love with his operating system on his phone... really interesting film btw... Do you think artificial intelligence could ever replace human companionship for some people?


I have read and heard about it...never found time to sit down and watch.  I don't think there is a reason to rule that out...future looks scary.

when was the last time you saw this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j8m8L8B7pM

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8310

Last week! It’s on Freeview pretty much every week. Never gets old #LaWhoSaHerrr 😂

Have you seen Jim Carey lately in his social media posts? He’s got proper weird.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Australia
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2314

Miss_Sub said:Last week! It’s on Freeview pretty much every week. Never gets old #LaWhoSaHerrr 😂

Have you seen Jim Carey lately in his social media posts? He’s got proper weird.


a few months back he was in the news for precisely that reason.

ever let one go in the classroom and let someone else get blamed for it?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8310

Pfft. I’m a lady. We don’t do that dear. We poop kittens and sunbeams. Everyone knows that.

...but yeah I probably have...

What was the funniest thing you can remember happening in school?

Go to page:
Go to: