at home

what was your last mistake?

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

My last relationship.

How important is someone's looks (physical appearance) in life, do they have more opportunities?

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Layla said:My last relationship.

How important is someone's looks (physical appearance) in life, do they have more opportunities?
i'd say different opportunities rather than more

vinyl or dvd/cd?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

My preference is and always will be vinyl.  And we've come full circle through the hell of jammed 8-track and cassette tapes, as well as worn CD's.  Vinyl for President.

What is the first song you can ever remember having a significant impact on you?

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Ahavati said:My preference is and always will be vinyl.  And we've come full circle through the hell of jammed 8-track and cassette tapes, as well as worn CD's.  Vinyl for President.

What is the first song you can ever remember having a significant impact on you?

i must've been a dot... 3 maybe, thereabouts; two records: you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey... playing on the wind-up portable turntable. made me feel really happy. and sunny. lol

the second (around the same age) was madame butterfly, played upstairs in my mother's room... sat listening to it on the stairs, spellbound. i had no idea what the words said, but that music.... ahhhh

glasses or contacts?

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018

Neither.

Have you thought about your worldly goods after you die?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Yes--I left everything to my daughter and she'll probably sell it all or leave my door open with a big "FREE STUFF" sign on it.

Do you regularly clean closets, and thin out your belongings, or are you working on hoarder-status?

poet Anonymous

I regularly clean out. I’m very aware that with my OCD I have a really hard time letting (some) physical stuff go. I could quite easily be one of those women who’s found dead under a 9 foot pile of newspapers. I 1000% have that hoarding mentality. So I very consciously make myself get rid of stuff every now and then. It’s something I very consciously do, thin the “stuff”.

When was the last time you were deceived?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5181

Miss_Sub said:I regularly clean out. I’m very aware that with my OCD I have a really hard time letting (some) physical stuff go. I could quite easily be one of those women who’s found dead under a 9 foot pile of newspapers. I 1000% have that hoarding mentality. So I very consciously make myself get rid of stuff every now and then. It’s something I very consciously do, thin the “stuff”.

When was the last time you were deceived?

Deceived.... perhaps 10 years ago

How was your day?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

long as a piece of string  and it's only 2 pm  

Australia fort the world cup?, if not who?

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

lepperochan said:long as a piece of string  and it's only 2 pm  

Australia fort the world cup?, if not who?

Is this one of those Feeetsball things....I'll throw a dart
Keep Your pride up Lepp, I have no proper team (Hockey guy over here)

When was the last sports game attended ?

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018

My nephew's soccer game.

Weekend is almost here, any plans?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

The weather is dropping from 100 degree temps into the low 70's. I will be spending much time outdoors hopefully.

When is the last time your area was in a drought?

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

Ahavati said:The weather is dropping from 100 degree temps into the low 70's. I will be spending much time outdoors hopefully.

When is the last time your area was in a drought?

LOL    Every summer in the desert is a drought.

" Tucson’s below average rainfall for August, which is typically the wettest month during monsoon season, might mean it’s time to face the music and prepare for a potential short-term drought, according to local weather experts. "

Would You collect rainwater if You could?

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018

I certainly would.

What word would you say you overuse in your everyday dialogue (not counting pronouns) ?

Go to page:
Go to: