Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
74awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 3331

cold_fusion said:

isn't that being judgemental itself there ? lol

Judgement is conclusive, not "maybe".  Maybe indicates uncertainty.

may∑be
/ˈmābē/
Learn to pronounce
adverb
perhaps; possibly.

Do you feel it necessary to obtain the full story regarding a situation, or simply believe what you're told?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 140

Minds on 2 hour lag, up late watching the game...oops.

All things have spirits, all things speak, all things are symbols...we walk in the seen and the unseen. Half blind until we learn how to see. Sleeping and waking dreams...I guess that sounds shamanistic.

Do you believe in the transmigration of souls?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AverageJoe said:Minds on 2 hour lag, up late watching the game...oops.

All things have spirits, all things speak, all things are symbols...we walk in the seen and the unseen. Half blind until we learn how to see. Sleeping and waking dreams...I guess that sounds shamanistic.

Do you believe in the transmigration of souls?

Seeing through the glass darkly. . .

Yes! I do! I don't believe energy dies, and the soul is energy.

Do you believe in soul families?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 8th Sep 2019

Ahavati said:

Yes, we are more interconnected than we conceive. This I know.

The eternal has no beginning and has no end...Ouroboros. Hen to pan...one is the all.

Were your beliefs an unfolding or a discovery?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Australia
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2242

Ahavati said:

Judgement is conclusive, not "maybe".  Maybe indicates uncertainty.

may∑be
/ˈmābē/
Learn to pronounce
adverb
perhaps; possibly.

Do you feel it necessary to obtain the full story regarding a situation, or simply believe what you're told?

Always have. Life's experience tells me no human is flawless and in moments of heated exchanges, sanity takes the backstage...no humans are saints. Most of the times there are very valid reasons on both sides.. i feel my silence/inaction though may convey weakness to some, is necessary to de-escalate the situation, but when enough is enough is not heeded.. and after bearing witness for a prolonged period to un-relenting barrages i take my steps to proceed with what i see.is necessary  especially with eyes on peace my paramount goal..and the road most times is not pretty and so most times there are no winners...pyrrhic victories are for the fools. Peace for peace's sake requires sacrifice and courage...best sacrifices are of the ego and pride.

Ahavati said:

AverageJoe said:

The eternal has no beginning and has no end...Ouroboros. Hen to pan...one is the all.

Were your belief and unfolding or a discovery?

Life is a continious journey of exploration..spiritual if one pays close attention i believe

you?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

cold_fusion said:

Life is a continious journey of exploration..spiritual if one pays close attention i believe

you?

Attention and gratitude are everything.

AverageJoe said:

Were your beliefs an unfolding or a discovery?

That is like asking if I believe in creation or evolution.

Can they work interchangeably?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 8th Sep 2019

[quote-454873-cold_fusion]

you?[/qeuote]
Since almost as early as I can recall there has been a slow unfolding of spiritual things. Not constant but continuous.

Have you been able to harmonize the world surrounding with your spirit within?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 8th Sep 2019

Ahavati said:

That is like asking if I believe in creation or evolution.

Can threy work interchangeably?

Do they not work hand in hand? We struggle so to categorize. What we are isn't what we were or what we are to become. The definition of process eludes us as much as the understanding of were and are to be.

So, do you believe we are vibrational beings, in frequencies, and levels of attainment?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AverageJoe said:

Do they not work hand in hand? We struggle so to categorize. What we are isn't what we were or what we are to become. The definition of process eludes us as much as the understanding of were and are to be.

So, do you believe we are vibrational beings, in frequencies, and levels of attainment?

Yes; I believe all things work hand in hand. Why can't the creation theory be true by way of evolution?  Why does it have to be either/or?  ( just musing )

I believe we are definitely vibrational beings and emit a frequency that is matched by the Universe, yes.  Also, as we train our minds to higher frequencies, our belief solidifies in response to results of that training.  

Does that make sense?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Australia
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2242

Ahavati said:

Yes; I believe all things work hand in hand. Why can't the creation theory be true by way of evolution?  Why does it have to be either/or?  ( just musing )

I believe we are definitely vibrational beings and emit a frequency that is matched by the Universe, yes.  Also, as we train our minds to higher frequencies, our belief solidifies in response to results of that training.  

Does that make sense?

makes a lot of sense

can you explain harmony in your own words?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 8th Sep 2019

Ahavati said:

Does that make sense?

Completely.

And that's why it's not taught in school or institutions of religion. One of the few things church and state agree on is that exclusion. It pulls back the curtain on two opposing myths. Myths contain the germ of truths but the obscuring is in the telling. And we're all taught to believe what authority has taught, and that in itself tells the cycle of the lie.

Does, your work involve perpetuating the lie, uncovering the truth, or something more mundane?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

cold_fusion said:

makes a lot of sense

can you explain harmony in your own words?

The co-existence of two entities, ideals, or beliefs working in unity toward the greater good.  

AverageJoe said:
Completely.

And that's why it's not taught in school or institutions of religion. One of the few things church and state agree on is that exclusion. It pulls back the curtain on two opposing myths. Myths contain the germ of truths but the obscuring is in the telling. And we're all taught to believe what authority has taught, and that in itself tells the cycle of the lie.

Does, your work involve perpetuating the lie, uncovering the truth, or something more mundane?

I am uncertain if you're referring to work, as in what I do for a living? Or, spiritual work?

What I do for a living in my dream job - it's anything but mundane and creates beauty in the world, as well as promoting small businesses.  

My spiritual work is simply seeking the truth, be it in the moment, through me, through another, or through something I am creating.  

Do you know what your purpose is?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 8th Sep 2019

Ahavati said:

I am uncertain if you're referring to work, as in what I do for a living? Or, spiritual work?

What I do for a living in my dream job - it's anything but mundane and creates beauty in the world, as well as promoting small businesses.  

My spiritual work is simply seeking the truth, be it in the moment, through me, through another, or through something I am creating.  

Do you know what your purpose is?

Love.

Q. I am trying to write something(s) along a spiritual line. It'll never rhythm and probably fall short of prose. Is it still alright to post or should I keep it on WordPress?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AverageJoe said:
Love.

Q. I am trying to write something(s) along a spiritual line. It'll never rhythm and probably fall short of prose. Is it still alright to post or should I keep it on WordPress?

I would post. Just select the appropriate category.

Good answer on Love - it should be everyone's purpose.  Weighing each action and word before it becomes manifest.

Are you enjoying DU?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8072

Iím still here 8 and a bit years on. Itís a long term relationship with slight commitment issues.

How many places have you lived?

Go to page:
Go to: