Gemini

Does the sign hold true Your character?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

For everyone to realize their purpose in life; and, from that purpose goals arise; and, from those goals focus - that everyone would focus on attaining the goals related to their purpose so that they would stop focusing/competing/attempting to derail other people who are just trying to attain their own personal goals.

Think Santa could deliver that?

Edit:

souladareatease said:Gemini

Yes. But, I'm not a gemini.

Question above the edit.

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

souladareatease said:Gemini

Aquarius - not sure what the character  traits are

do you believe in astrology?

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2287

David_Macleod said:

Aquarius - not sure what the character  traits are

do you believe in astrology?

(I am a Gemini)

answer to the Q -- sometimes, mostly no

i love science + spirituality + philosophy and so if astrology can transcend and play nice then maybe i believe  

Do You believe in Scientific Theories today that most of societies have accepted as Fact?

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Tallen said:

(I am a Gemini)

answer to the Q -- sometimes, mostly no

i love science + spirituality + philosophy and so if astrology can transcend and play nice then maybe i believe  

Do You believe in Scientific Theories today that most of societies have accepted as Fact?
yes, of course, since a scientific theory is something very different to a theory as used in common vernacular.

a s.t is the result of scientific predictions that are then tested and tested and tested and have to achieve lab standard, repeatable results. they are peer tested by other scientists who would often like nothing better than to disprove those theories and further one of their own!

i'll leave this here, from wiki:
The strength of a scientific theory is related to the diversity of phenomena it can explain and its simplicity. As additional scientific evidence is gathered, a scientific theory may be modified and ultimately rejected if it cannot be made to fit the new findings; in such circumstances, a more accurate theory is then required. That does not mean that all theories can be fundamentally changed (for example, well established foundational scientific theories such as evolution, heliocentric theory, cell theory, theory of plate tectonics etc.). In certain cases, the less-accurate unmodified scientific theory can still be treated as a theory if it is useful (due to its sheer simplicity) as an approximation under specific conditions. A case in point is Newton's laws of motion, which can serve as an approximation to special relativity at velocities that are small relative to the speed of light.

my h.f.autistic son just cannot get his head around the difference between scientific theory and a theory, aka 'a guess' in everyday speech.

q] sweet or savoury?

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

butters said:
my h.f.autistic son just cannot get his head around the difference between scientific theory and a theory, aka 'a guess' in everyday speech.

q] sweet or savoury?

Oooo really difficult choice
and i choose sweet & sour (Hey, i am half Asian!)

How hot can You handle the spice?  

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019

Tallen said:

Oooo really difficult choice
and i choose sweet & sour (Hey, i am half Asian!)

How hot can You handle the spice?  
omg, sweet n sour? yas please!

maybe about medium? i prefer the flavour, not having to suck ice after for the mouth blisters

q] do you dream in colour/sound/touch etc?

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

butters said:omg, sweet n sour? yas please!

maybe about medium? i prefer the flavour, not having to suck ice after for the mouth blisters
LOL -- every Asian knows You drink milk to counteract too much HOT in food

q] do you dream in colour/sound/touch etc?

I dream in color only when i am lucid dreaming or sleeping prophetically  the rest of the time it's black and faint light or black and gray

Being schizophrenic, i also get to experience sound and touch --- oooo some of the touching moments with my Succubus...........

Have You ever seen a spectre or loved one (pets?) who have left this dimension?

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019

Tallen said:

I dream in color only when i am lucid dreaming or sleeping prophetically  the rest of the time it's black and faint light or black and gray

Being schizophrenic, i also get to experience sound and touch --- oooo some of the touching moments with my Succubus...........

Have You ever seen a spectre or loved one (pets?) who have left this dimension?
not exactly seen, and maybe i was drifting off to sleep but

a kitten, years and years and years ago, decades ago

jazz, she had a really distinctive purr

we think she must have got into some antifreeze or creosote (according to the vet) and died at an early age

i was relaxing one summer afternoon, weeks after losing her, and i swear on whatever you like her purr appeared in the small bathroom. i had my eyes closed. arms on the side of the bath. it was comforting to hear her, but i didn't want to put my hand down in case i felt her, knowing she was dead, or open my eyes and maybe see her - again, she'd been dead and buried a few weeks.

her purr must have generated for a good 5 minutes, maybe more, then faded away and i was brave enough to open my eyes.

idris elba or morgan freeman?

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

Idk.  I want to say No but a year after my father died, i was at a store and in the distance I saw a man who was sitting on the bench waiting, (the way he used to sit waiting for mum to shop) he wore the same kind of english cap, and the profile was exact image of my dad.  I burst into tears but when he turned i saw that he was a different man.

Edit; Morgan Freeman all the way!

Incidentally, I was at a funeral today, pretty much most of the day.  
And at the cemetery  my attention turned to the grounds, the trees..and i realized how trees are so lush, green, healthy, full and beautiful.  And how it's the same almost at every cemetery.   My partner said because they water the grounds constantly, but I thought perhaps its because they were getting their nutrition from 'soul' food.
What do you think?

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 591

Layla said:Idk.  I want to say No but a year after my father died, i was at a store and in the distance I saw a man who was sitting on the bench waiting, (the way he used to sit waiting for mum to shop) he wore the same kind of english cap, and the profile was exact image of my dad.  I burst into tears but when he turned i saw that he was a different man.

Edit; Morgan Freeman all the way!

Incidentally, I was at a funeral today, pretty much most of the day.  
And at the cemetery  my attention turned to the grounds, the trees..and i realized how trees are so lush, green, healthy, full and beautiful.  And how it's the same almost at every cemetery.   My partner said because they water the grounds constantly, but I thought perhaps its because they were getting their nutrition from 'soul' food.
What do you think?

It's the cycle of life.

Funniest date experience?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5262

AverageJoe said:
It's the cycle of life.

Funniest date experience?

aren't all dates fun... in some way or another... funny...well i guess i only had the serious kind so far...

what does it take for some colossal egos to just shut the fuck up and just live and let live?

poet Anonymous

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.” - Papa BooCow

Urgh. I vote duct tape, personally. 😂

How are you spending your weekend?

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 591

Miss_Sub said:“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.” - Papa BooCow

Urgh. I vote duct tape, personally. 😂

How are you spending your weekend?

Hopefully writing and painting with watching a football game thrown in for good measure.

Do you believe in aliens, ufo's, and the like?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

I don't think the Universe would waste that much space for a singular life form questionably taking up space with our mass ignorance. So, absolutely. Dimensions as well.

Have you ever encountered a UFO or had a paranormal experience?

Go to page:
Go to: