poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

I don't know anymore.  I suppose it's still Sky_dancer but in a much different Feel
Nature (Plants) has always done it for me and the universe spiritually speaking.

Hallucinostic
Twisted Dreamer
Philippines
Joined 11th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 40

The question, Who's your muse? Mine is no doubt "heyycyanides".

The second I fell in love with her, inspiration fell on me like a landslide.

This wonderful girl has made a humongousaur difference in my life.

And if for some strange reason, I get struck by lightning, gonna wait for her impatiently in the afterlife.

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1387

I would have to give credit to the universe, you have such a beautiful majestic sky my mind tends to pull my gravity of inspiration from; the stars where you will most likely hear the soft echoes of my heartstrings, the coating of the sun, which gives warmth to the creation of my ink stains, and the seduction of my Hunter's Moon, that gives credence to my inner seven Chakras, and the gift for which my presence in life bears. I could never survive in this realm we call life, if I did not have access to God's beautiful Heavenly creation since the beginning of time.. those presents are my greatest muse

poet Anonymous

I used to believe that muses could only be other people, and though I’ve had a couple of muses along the way, the biggest realisation I’ve had is that they’re all shit. I will never break myself ever again over houses built on sand.

My biggest muse is me.

The second you make yourself your muse, is the second you start doing the best for yourself. You love yourself enough to give yourself the adoration you’ve always deserved. You begin to celebrate your own development, your own achievements, your own growth.

That inspires me time and time and time again. I fkn love me and I will not apologise for it. 😊

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14281

Pure Love

Not Eros ( love of the body ), nor Philia ( love of the mind ), nor Ludus ( playful love ), nor Pragma ( longstanding love), nor Philautia ( love of the self ), nor Mania ( obsessive love ), nor Storge ( love of one's child/family/friends ); but, Agape - Love of the Soul, where all things pass in between the portaled veil of the physical and Spiritual realms to channel the Muse.

All love is necessary to experience; however, to write purely for me is to surrender to something greater than myself. Something that can't be explained, only felt.  This is the place where Rumi and other Sufis, as well as great poets such as Oliver wrote from ( in my opinion ).

https://lonerwolf.com/different-types-of-love/

inechoingsilence
Thought Provoker
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 317

More often than not, it's something intangible.  Emotion, a concept, a desire, an experience - nothing is off-limits. A very strong muse for me is the divine, the immortal, angels, demons, religiosity (in the framework in which I practice). However, (and this part of my writing and self is still in progress) I strive to keep myself and my writing as open and free as possible. Let whatever come, come, and let me write it.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Tchaikovsky.

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 557

Whiskey.

No, wait, I'm sober now...I'll get back to you on that.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

AverageJoe said:Whiskey.

No, wait, I'm sober now...I'll get back to you on that.

I've heard that Grape Juice is a Libation of the Gods & Goddesses  

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 557

@ Tallen: If I can't go all in I'm not going to dance around the edges ;)

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati

Page:
Go to: