Carpe_Noctem said:
Not all adults are cunts

that was precisely my point :-)

caxton
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 9th July 2013
Forum Posts: 158

Been here a while. I don’t give a shit who reads my poems. I just care that they are getting better. Also check out how well poetspeak does. He has a loyal following myself included but I’m here sporadically. And if you want I can post my bottom.

In all seriousness I think you should focus on your art.

Everything else is petty bullshit. But then again so is my art. Lol

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

caxton said:[. . . ]

In all seriousness I think you should focus on your art.

[ . . . ]

That. ^

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

caxton said:Been here a while. I don’t give a shit who reads my poems.

why do you post them? - genuinely interested :-)

caxton
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 9th July 2013
Forum Posts: 158

So I don’t lose them. So I have a record of when I wrote them. And I guess the poets that follow me, I appreciate their feedback and consider them friends. I usually follow them too

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

blue2u said:Is it just me or do only the femme poets get their stuff read and lots of comments, likes and adds?
Is it just me or do some poets steal others work by changing a few random words, just so they can impress a woman?
Is it just me, or are there trolls among us who like bullying others who speak out by using false accounts to make them try to leave?
Is it just me or do those men follow the most have a picture of their bottom cleavage or stocking tops?
Is it just me or am I the only one who despairs and feels like leaving again?

If it just me, then sorry and I will leave... Again

If you focus on reading, writing, commenting - all that other stuff isn't important. You'll eventually connect with other like minded individuals.

And If you or someone else are being bullied, report it no matter who the individuals are. It's anonymous. And even if it wasn't, it's not like you will be cornered at a school locker and punched in the nose. It's the Internet.

If the bullying is allowed to persist after reporting it, then you have a valid argument for leaving.

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1879

I felt like leaving in March, cause I still felt an outsider, but in reality I will always be an outsider because of my autism. So for good or bad I’ve stayed, poured out my words my way, if people appreciate then great if not , it’s not the end of the world or the end of the words in my head.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2296

AspergerPoet56 said:I felt like leaving in March, cause I still felt an outsider, but in reality I will always be an outsider because of my autism. So for good or bad I’ve stayed, poured out my words my way, if people appreciate then great if not , it’s not the end of the world or the end of the words in my head.

I've read incredible spills created by You!!

I am happy You stayed  

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

AspergerPoet56 said:I felt like leaving in March, cause I still felt an outsider, but in reality I will always be an outsider because of my autism. So for good or bad I’ve stayed, poured out my words my way, if people appreciate then great if not , it’s not the end of the world or the end of the words in my head.

You deserve such a quota of respect for the philosophy you have adopted and I am also happy that you stayed and continue to share your undoubtful talents .

Valid reasons for leaving are very thin on the ground if you repeat this mantra -: Screenshot Evidence, Report, Block Report Again and ignore. Do this every time that you are affected by bullies and toxic people. Like in real life these kinds of people exist on DU as do predators of all descriptions. These people remain so it is not enough to report. (However, I would recommend reporting in all circumstances) even if it sometimes is ineffectual

Screenshot Evidence, Report, Block Report Again and ignore.

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018

Tallen said:

I've read incredible spills created by You!!

I am happy You stayed  

You have skydancer to thank for that, I was all for deleting completely but she said take time out and if I still felt like it then delete, so I hid profile for a week then came back. So if ever people get sick of me it her fault 😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks for appreciating my stuff

inechoingsilence
Thought Provoker
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 317

I can confidently say that no one is getting tired of you, nor will they in future. I am the worst at commenting and I am trying to get better, but I keep my eye on your spills.

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018

David_Macleod said:

You deserve such a quota of respect for the philosophy you have adopted and I am also happy that you stayed and continue to share your undoubtful talents .

Valid reasons for leaving are very thin on the ground if you repeat this mantra -: Screenshot Evidence, Report, Block Report Again and ignore. Do this every time that you are affected by bullies and toxic people. Like in real life these kinds of people exist on DU as do predators of all descriptions. These people remain so it is not enough to report. (However, I would recommend reporting in all circumstances) even if it sometimes is ineffectual

Wasn’t anything to do with bullies , just me being me overthinking not being confident in my own words, reading other poets stuff and feeling inadequate, but everything is perspective my perspective at the time was low self esteem

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018

inechoingsilence said: I can confidently say that no one is getting tired of you, nor will they in future. I am the worst at commenting and I am trying to get better, but I keep my eye on your spills.

Thanks for the wee ego boost

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

AspergerPoet56 said:

Wasn’t anything to do with bullies , just me being me overthinking not being confident in my own words, reading other poets stuff and feeling inadequate, but everything is perspective my perspective at the time was low self esteem

I was replying to you personally with words of praise, support in a spirit of friendship, which you may have missed.

The rest of the reply was to the originator of the forum discussion. If you like me to remove that part I am more than happy to do so and repost it directly to them

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018

David_Macleod said:

I was replying to you personally with words of praise, support in a spirit of friendship, which you may have missed.

The rest of the reply was to the originator of the forum discussion. If you like me to remove that part I am more than happy to do so and report it directly to them

No it’s fine buddy, as usual I pick things up wrong. Don’t digest things fully before I answer . Has often gotten me into trouble in the past

Go to page:
Go to: