Page:

Games

Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 29th June 2018
Forum Posts: 305

An offshoot of my poetry thread "Game Poetry" thread.

This is the non poetry side of that thread.

Discussion about video games (although a few other platforms are accepted, like tabletop, mobile, and Card), please! Specifically: Myst series, Spyro the Dragon 1 and 2, Earthworm Jim 1, Team Fortress Classic, Team Fortress 2, Borderlands (any of them), Dragon Age Origins, Grand Theft Auto I-V, Grand Theft Auto V Online, Half-Life 1 and 2, Wizard101, Minecraft, Micecraft Story Mode, Miceraft server games, Tales of Monkey Island, Book of Unwritten Tales, Castlevania games, Worms, Portal 1 and 2, Gary's Mod, A Kingdom for Keflings, A World of Keflings, Avatar Quest, Battle Block Theatre, Dance Dance Revolution, Pretend You're XYZZY/Cards Against Humanity, Dungeons and Dragons, World of Warcraft, Magic the Gathering, Game of Dice, Fallout (any of them), Stick Fight the Game, Human Fall Flat, Dream Girlfriend, The Cinderella Contract, and Rabbids and Rayman games. Discussion about said games and your thoughts on them and topics related to them, and gaming in general.

Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 29th June 2018
Forum Posts: 305

Here are some topics to get us started:

Funnist Cards Against Humanity answer you've ever heard?

Dragon Age Origins: Did you pour the Vial of Andraste's Blood on the Urn of Sacred Ashes in the Mountainside Caverns of the Ruined Temple of Haven? Why or why not? What was the result, and how did you handle it?

What are some things that you believe they should add and/or change in Wizard101?

What story did you choose in the Cinderella Contract, and who from that story did you choose? And Why?

The craziest glitch you have found in one of those games, or a game in general?

The craziest/silliest/coolist Easter egg you found in a game?

Your thoughts on the games mentioned above?

Try any games similar to the ones mentioned above? What was/is your opinion of them? Pros and cons? Would you recommend them?

Millerrules
Strange Creature
Joined 29th May 2020
Forum Posts: 3

Wow, this is good news for all Dota 2 fans, now they will be able to play on the phone as well !! I'll try to play on the phone. That's really a good idea, while I come home from work, I'll have a chance to play in it. What could be more wonderful for a fan of this game? I hope the graphics are so good. So I need a boost account, a better one. With a higher level. Does anyone know where to boost accounts? I found a site, it is said to be the best place to mmr boosting cheap accounts on https://dota2-boost.com. Is it really so? Has anyone had such experience in the past?

Page:
Go to: