Go to page:

is there no way for us to Block a newbie?

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

BabydoII said:I found her on goodreads pulling the same thing. I screenshot her profile pic, just in case shes kinda cute, if its really her -_-
Were you able to report it to the site?  A troll is a troll - always with a fake personna & pic. I haven’t visited GR for years.

BabydoII
Itty Bitty
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 26th Feb 2019
Forum Posts: 14

Jade-Pandora said:
Were you able to report it to the site?  A troll is a troll - always with a fake personna & pic. I haven’t visited GR for years.

I was able to report it, but only got an email saying they would look into it, so we'll see.

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

It could very well be an old guy from Detriot.  

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5299

nomoth said:just got this 1 minute ago

Fuck!!
This is too much!! Third time... In a month.. Missed me... May be he/she 'no impress' by my profile 😁😏😔

I reckon I should instead ask him/her directly what's the problem why you no impress..

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

Well if I were a troll or a ‘bot, I wouldn’t be drawn to the desolate image of your avatar.  Switch it to something cheesecake, and watch the propositions in pigeon English come pouring in, my friend!😆

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5299

Jade-Pandora said:Well if I were a troll or a ‘bot, I wouldn’t be drawn to the desolate image of your avatar.  Switch it to something cheesecake, and watch the propositions in pigeon English come pouring in, my friend!😆
but but..but..i love this image
i'll go with Ahavati's suggestion then.... get a red stilleto one ..no matter the hairy calves

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

cold_fusion said:
i'll go with Ahavati's suggestion then.... get a red stilleto one ..no matter the hairy calves

Aw I know you love it, but you’re always crestfallen that you’re not getting spammed, so merely a suggestion.  Ooh, but a stilleto, that’s nice... a RED stiletto.👠

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

cold_fusion said:

Subtle.

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014

😆

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014

Provocative images do get attention
Resulting in perverts popping exclamations❕❗‼
Resulting in embarrassing punctuation ❗

Sorry for posting such a sophomoric post, but deep inside me is a 13 year-old boy struggling to get out.😜

Go to page:
Go to: