Go to page:

is there no way for us to Block a newbie?

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1853

Tallen said:

ahahahahahahaaha!!

Brother, You made me laugh loudly
and for that I thank You  

Well it’s laughable that she thinks we all gonna just reply to an email address maybe she thinks we are all illiterate oh but wait that’s it she can’t think she picked a poetry site how intelligent 😂😂😂😂

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

AspergerPoet56 said:

Well it’s laughable that she thinks we all gonna just reply to an email address maybe she thinks we are all illiterate oh but wait that’s it she can’t think she picked a poetry site how intelligent 😂😂😂😂

@ least try to FAKE us out and post some Poetry, right?

It IS Laughable

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018

Tallen said:

@ least try to FAKE us out and post some Poetry, right?

It IS Laughable

Hmmmm well if she reads forum posts , you have given her good advice 😂😂😂😂

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

Who on earth are you guys talking about?  I followed the link, I don’t know who this is or was, now having opened a new account today, and hasn’t published yet, so I have no idea what kind of poet she is or was.

Enlighten, por favor...

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018

Jade-Pandora said:Who on earth are you huys talking about?  I followed the link, I don’t know who this is or was, now having opened a new account today, and hasn’t published yet, so I have no idea what kind of poet she is it was.

Enlighten, por favor...

We think she Amelia 11 who was deleted for sending mindless emails to everyone

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

Jade-Pandora said:Who on earth are you huys talking about?  I followed the link, I don’t know who this is or was, now having opened a new account today, and hasn’t published yet, so I have no idea what kind of poet she is it was.

Enlighten, por favor...

she came in long ago as amelia11 and PM'd lots of us here and got the boot

She's back as amelia22 and has been msging random people (i assume) and me and AspergerPoet56 are just chatting about this.

I don't think she's been reported yet but she is lurking.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

Today

I mean, who does this?
You're brand new to the site and You are sending this to random Poets?

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

Ah ha I get it.  “It” writes like other trolls that come here ALL the time... same message.  You just need to report it, block IT, and that’s that till the next robot hits Dodge.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

Jade-Pandora said:Ah ha I get it.  “It” writes like other trolls that come here ALL the time... same message.  You just need to report it, block IT, and that’s that till the next robot hits Dodge.

I didn't recv a msg this time around.  But others have and I'm just alerting people to the fact that he/she has returned

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018

Tallen said:

I didn't recv a msg this time around.  But others have and I'm just alerting people to the fact that he/she has returned

She must like me 😂😂😂😂😂

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

Either way it doesn’t matter. It’s not a he or she. I have blocked the account so I don’t need to be bothered. You should too.  There’s nothing funny about the bad spelling because it’s from a different country and all the trolls have bad spelling. Trolls aren’t a laughing matter... they are sent to sites like this to catch a gullible person who might tap on the link.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Yep!  Now that’s a smart daughter I have.

Go to page:
Go to: