Page:

Making love to your clone or kill it .

poet Anonymous

Big question a hard question for some but probably not so hard for others if you had a clone of yourself would you a be attracted to it sexually or would you kill it .
We all love and hate our selves in one way or another but  would you take it to the next level with your clone .
Make sweet love to it or commit your own suicide through the clone.
No consequences on killing the clone like going to prison for murder its all morally right or wrong .
( have fun with this question guys)

poet Anonymous

Wow no reply

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

hi ^-^

I don't know exactly what I would do, probably wouldn't have the guts to do either of those two things, but it would be so cool seeing myself, my mannerisms etc.  

(strange thought: if, upon seeing your clone, you want to kill him/her, wouldn't that mean that your clone would want to kill you?)

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

Kind of sounds like a twisted method of masturbation, to me  

SophiaGrace
Mara
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 25th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 1

I'm a hopeless romantic with bad luck, so Id probably be drunken butterfly  sick in love with my clone due to that common ground, only to die from self inflicted ego in the end🤔  So yeahhhh, I'd have to kill
self  😂

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1853

The world couldn’t handle 2 of me so to do it a big favour would selflessly kill my clone to save humanity 😂

poet Anonymous

You never know the clone might try and steal your life from you .

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

Darksun82 said:You never know the clone might try and steal your life from you .

didn't even think of that O.o

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Page:
Go to: