DU Podcast Thread

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5805

Yo.

So… to update you on current progress, we’ve had to split the world into two separate recordings due to the time differences involved.

Currently Lepp’s Crew

- Hemi
- Magdalena
- BrokenTitanium
- Crimsin
- NikkiMoe
- Casted_Runes

Currently my crew

- Jestalessa
- Viddax
- RevolutionAL
- Umm

If this is inaccurate, or if I’ve missed people, or made a mistake, please let me know and I will update accordingly.

If there’s anybody else able to be available on Thursday at 18:30 GMT for my recording on Skype, please let me know and I will add you accordingly. This is an open invite to all.

Lepp has not as yet set a potential recording date.

I’ve also just sent out a FB messenger group message to my group. Seemed the best way to communicate with you all.

For those who don’t know what the sweet suffering fuck I’m on about, this is a current affairs podcast episode discussing the world at large and how you’re doing.

Cheers 😊

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2641

thank you for the update I appreciate it...

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

Oh, didn't think I had volunteered for this! Though I am happy to join in and mostly hear from more informed people, and share a few smattering of thoughts around the subject!

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Viddax said:Oh, didn't think I had volunteered for this! Though I am happy to join in and mostly hear from more informed people, and share a few smattering of thoughts around the subject!

We will happily accept your smatterings Risky Quizzness reigning champ! 🏆

Glad to have you on board

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

All sounds good to me!

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

RevolutionAL said:All sounds good to me!

Lovely stuff. Could you please add us on Skype so that we can call you?

These are our details

poet Anonymous

Our first recording in quite some time just happened 🙊 🎧

Coming soon to open ears.

I’m just sharing this because it’s special. Our next episode will discuss the world at large - how countries are dealing with covid, the cost of living, and the situation with Ukraine.

I’ve just checked the past stats — we have listeners in Ukraine 🇺🇦

That feels special ☺️

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

well done all involved :),  it is with great anticipation I await the final cut     ...or a pre-hear. I could live with the pre-hear

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Thank you for the invitation and time spent on this Missy & Lepp.

Also the crew of unbelievablely cool people.

This was an inspired experience.

poet Anonymous

RevolutionAL said:Thank you for the invitation and time spent on this Missy & Lepp.

Also the crew of unbelievablely cool people.

This was an inspired experience.

Ah, the South African seal of approval. The worm is finally lekker.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

OK

so, round two of the talks will take place tomorrow the 2nd April at 10:30pm IST (Irish standard time)   ...and to be fair English standard time  sooo, probably GMT

anyhow, we have a wonderful mix of peoples  at the table and a bit of a surprise in store for our avid listeners

if you are interested in taking part drop me a pm or throw your name on this thread. it'll probably be the first 2

thanks much for your eyes, good people

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1751

Am looking forward to listening to some interesting discussion from a great range of voices and talent.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

I highly encourage anyone who is interested to sign up and join in. Regardless of your place in the world, or society, or even DU, there is so much that you can bring that perhaps not even you know was inside you!

As let me assure you, if my convoluted grating voice of ignorance can blight the airwaves, then yours will be a joy to hear!

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1172

I don't feel like I have much wisdom to add, but I've been told that I'm not allowed to be a polite Canadian.... so, guess I'l be breaking out the beer & hockey sticks, eh?!  🍁🤪

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

brokentitanium said:I don't feel like I have much wisdom to add, but I've been told that I'm not allowed to be a polite Canadian.... so, guess I'l be breaking out the beer & hockey sticks, eh?!  🍁🤪

merely pointed out Canadians are the most polite-ist folk in the world.  ...I've seen Due South. ..all of them

Go to page:
Go to: