Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

"prefer the box sometimes"

quite partial to the box myself, good fellow  😎

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:
hard luck, Missy. very gracious in defeat . fantastic  reign all the same. look forward  to putting an ear to you host

great stuff all round, in fairness.

Literally my brain on realising it was finally over... https://youtu.be/jnGR1_TQZNE

Ohhhhh and never fear... I have some mad shit in the pipeline for my upcoming host  

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1368

Miss_Sub said:
Ohhhhh and never fear... I have some mad shit in the pipeline for my upcoming host  

If you need someone, of course!

poet Anonymous

DaisyGrace said:

If you need someone, of course!

Step right this way into the office, please Will add you to the future’s list.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

The age of Missy is over. The time of the Other has come!

A long reign to forever be cemented in the DU history, though fate it seems wanted me to win. Missy can always return as a contestant, probably kicking and screaming though. So offer yourselves up, as if I can bumble my way to win then any miracle is possible.

Definitely not going to be the same without you Craic, but can understand you wanting to hang the microphone up, the podcast remains in good hands.

poet Anonymous

Viddax said:The age of Missy is over. The time of the Other has come!  

Well played, sir. Well played.

poet Anonymous

🚨... and episode 25 is live! 🚨

Featuring our Strong Language poetry discussion show where we discuss the theme of “passion” with the lovely Jestalessa. We also have our September competition winning poem from JetNikolai.

Listen to episode 25 here: https://bit.ly/33dIfUJ

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239

ThePoetcastProject said:🚨... and episode 25 is live! 🚨

Featuring our Strong Language poetry discussion show where we discuss the theme of “passion” with the lovely Jestalessa. We also have our September competition winning poem from JetNikolai.

Listen to episode 25 here: https://bit.ly/33dIfUJ

Thank you so much Jestalessa for joining us for another wonderful round of palaver on Strong Language. It's always an enriching experience to hear everyone's unique perspective. Congratulations to JetNikolai!

Please feel free to message me, boybrains_ or Miss_Sub if you'd like to join us for a chat on any of our segments. We're looking forward to getting to know you a lil bit.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

I haven't listened to the last two yet, but I will.

The Poetcast is a great addition to the DU and I know a hell of a lot of work goes into it, which is a selfless task.  It also gives the poets of DU a wider audience and writers from all over the world have a voice, which brings poetry out of the shadows.

It is an excellent platform which we would not have without the time and work it's founders put into it.

Thank you you lot <3

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239

Magdalena said:I haven't listened to the last two yet, but I will.

The Poetcast is a great addition to the DU and I know a hell of a lot of work goes into it, which is a selfless task.  It also gives the poets of DU a wider audience and writers from all over the world have a voice, which brings poetry out of the shadows.

It is an excellent platform which we would not have without the time and work it's founders put into it.

Thank you you lot <3

Thank you so much Anita. 😘💖🙏🏻 It's been a lot of fun and we appreciate all your help and support.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1741

I am constantly amazed, and grateful, for the PoetCast project -- all done freely and at great cost & commitment by a wonderful team of people who give of themselves for the benefit of all - delivering consistently and 'on schedule', no mean feat.

poet Anonymous

Magdalena said:I haven't listened to the last two yet, but I will.

Thank you you lot <3

Thank you as well for all your various forms of participation. We could not have made the podcast without contribution from the members. We're looking forward to what comes next!

poet Anonymous

Josh said:I am constantly amazed, and grateful, for the PoetCast project -- all done freely and at great cost & commitment by a wonderful team of people who give of themselves for the benefit of all - delivering consistently and 'on schedule', no mean feat.

Josh thank you. We are so grateful for everyone who has contributed and is listening. It seems like every episode we manage to discover something new about ourselves through the exploration of poetry of both the past and the contemporary, some of which we are glad to call our friends here in the Deep Underground.

Sincerely,
ThePoetcastProject

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

this one was so very entertaining - I LOVED IT!!!

Over the last months of the podcast, it has been a most welcome part of DU with its strict policy on positive inclusion. I have been greatly inspired by all people that I had never read before.

I remember when the Podcast first started and virtually everyone got an invite to participate even those that didn't like the idea. This has been a beacon for positive inclusion shining out a welcoming light to all. Strangely however certain members did not participate for alleged personal reasons. The response to that was they too would get an invite.  

I have heard some recent moans about it from the usual suspects (The Nameless Ones). Every village has an idiot or two who wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the ass. Let them continue the farmyard muck spreading only a moron would listen to such words.

In my humble opinion, this is the best thing that has hapened to DU since I joined

Keep up the sterling work

Go to page:
Go to: