Official DU Podcast Thread

ThePoetcastProject
ThePoetcastProject
Twisted Dreamer
  profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 143

🚨 Episode 21 is LIVE! 🚨

Our poetry panel show "Strong Language" today discusses letter poems with Paperstains as our guest, and we share amazing poetry from the July competition winner DCLXVI_1989.

Listen to the new episode here: https://bit.ly/2PFb71C

paperstains
paperstains
Thought Provoker
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th May 2017
Forum Posts: 55

ThePoetcastProject said:
Our poetry panel show "Strong Language" today discusses letter poems with Paperstains as our guest, and we share amazing poetry from the July competition winner DCLXVI_1989.

Thanks for having me! You all made it so much fun

DCLXVI_1989's poem is just beautiful, and Daniel, your reading of it is fantastic.

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Fire of Insight
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 503

I listened earlier and it was fantastic! Well done everyone!

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13567

ThePoetcastProject said:
🚨... and episode 20 is live! 🚨

Featuring our totally random quiz show
Risky Quizzness with the lovely SocksScareMe and poetry by AspergersPoet56 (read by Magdalena)

Listen to episode 20 here: https://bit.ly/2BVkTJG

quite something .  'scuse the rant about purple rain. it was probably the best and worst answer ever brilliant write, AspergersPoet. spoken beautifully, Magdalena.

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Joined 1st Apr 2011

ThePoetcastProject said:🚨 Episode 21 is LIVE! 🚨

Listen to the new episode here: https://bit.ly/2PFb71C

absolute joy doing the string language with you, Paperstains. most definitely amazing poetry, ]DCLXVI_1989. well done all

ThePoetcastProject
ThePoetcastProject
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 28th Mar 2019

So the big news is, we went and got ourselves a group!

Hoping to move more of the everyday stuff to the group rather than the forum. There’s more room to play in

You can find our new home here: https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/the-poetcast-project/discussion/

ThePoetcastProject
ThePoetcastProject
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 28th Mar 2019

🚨... and episode 22 is live! 🚨

Featuring an awesome “Legends: From Ink To Airwaves” interview when Eamonn sat down with Jestalessa earlier in the month.

Listen to the new episode here: https://bit.ly/3aA0UwX

_boybrains
_boybrains
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th July 2017
Forum Posts: 358

Such a fantastic worldly interview with a lot of great stories and chuckles thrown into the mix,
we can't deny gandhi's got style 😎

honourable mentions:

underage drinking while blowing zero into the breathalyser by the military police force 😎

what am i half german half fucking swiss now? 🤣

amazing interview! it was a pleasure to hear on the airwaves  😊

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 29th Mar 2017

water holds memory?

Lepp, you been watching Frozen 2?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
106awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9239

DaisyGrace said:water holds memory?

🤣🤣

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 29th Mar 2017

Miss_Sub said:

🤣🤣

Yessssss!!!!!

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Joined 1st Apr 2011

_boybrains said:Such a fantastic worldly interview with a lot of great stories and chuckles thrown into the mix,
we can't deny gandhi's got style 😎

honourable mentions:

underage drinking while blowing zero into the breathalyser by the military police force 😎

what am i half german half fucking swiss now? 🤣

amazing interview! it was a pleasure to hear on the airwaves  😊

Hullo, and thanks

I thought I took the half German half swiss bit out the pleasure was all mine though. as is very apparent, the lady is quite something.  so I will take this opportunity to thank her again.

thanks again, quite something lady

on that note, it is with some sadness I hang up my microphone for a bit. I'd like to thank the team: Missy, Daniel, and Ethan for the many  many hours of unadulterated fun and frolics I've had over the last year+ and to the poets who allowed me to prod n poke them for the 'Legends, from ink to airwaves series; Magdalena
Hemihead, Anna_Grin, Viddax, Indie, Souladareatease, NikkiMo, Grace,  Jestalessa

and to Ahavati for the NAPO special

you're all beautiful people

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Joined 1st Apr 2011

DaisyGrace said:water holds memory?

I done extensive studies on this subject.  ...yeah, the documentary mentioned (Frozen 2) formed 85% of those extensive studies, plus I took some water captive and grilled it for some many minutes. somehow it escaped  ....my conclusion was it remembered it's way home

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
106awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9239

lepperochan said:

Hullo, and thanks

I thought I took the half German half swiss bit out the pleasure was all mine though. as is very apparent, the lady is quite something.  so I will take this opportunity to thank her again.

thanks again, quite something lady

on that note, it is with some sadness I hang up my microphone for a bit. I'd like to thank the team: Missy, Daniel, and Ethan for the many  many hours of unadulterated fun and frolics I've had over the last year+ and to the poets who allowed me to prod n poke them for the 'Legends, from ink to airwaves series; Magdalena
Hemihead, Anna_Grin, Viddax, Indie, Souladareatease, NikkiMo, Grace,  Jestalessa

and to Ahavati for the NAPO special

you're all beautiful people

And we thank you for everything you’ve done. Couldn’t have done it without you. And of course, the door is always wide open in the future 😊

(FYI it was totally weird recording risky without you this week. We all felt it. )

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 29th Mar 2017

lepperochan said:

I done extensive studies on this subject.  ...yeah, the documentary mentioned (Frozen 2) formed 85% of those extensive studies, plus I took some water captive and grilled it for some many minutes. somehow it escaped  ....my conclusion was it remembered it's way home

i'm glad you are taking this seriously!

Go to page:
Go to: