Go to page:

DU Podcast Thread

poet Anonymous

🚨 Episode 21 is LIVE! 🚨

Our poetry panel show "Strong Language" today discusses letter poems with Paperstains as our guest, and we share amazing poetry from the July competition winner DCLXVI_1989.

Listen to the new episode here: https://bit.ly/2PFb71C

paperstains
Fire of Insight
3awards
Joined 7th May 2017
Forum Posts: 106

ThePoetcastProject said:
Our poetry panel show "Strong Language" today discusses letter poems with Paperstains as our guest, and we share amazing poetry from the July competition winner DCLXVI_1989.

Thanks for having me! You all made it so much fun

DCLXVI_1989's poem is just beautiful, and Daniel, your reading of it is fantastic.

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1368

I listened earlier and it was fantastic! Well done everyone!

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

ThePoetcastProject said:
🚨... and episode 20 is live! 🚨

Featuring our totally random quiz show
Risky Quizzness with the lovely SocksScareMe and poetry by AspergersPoet56 (read by Magdalena)

Listen to episode 20 here: https://bit.ly/2BVkTJG

quite something .  'scuse the rant about purple rain. it was probably the best and worst answer ever brilliant write, AspergersPoet. spoken beautifully, Magdalena.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

ThePoetcastProject said:🚨 Episode 21 is LIVE! 🚨

Listen to the new episode here: https://bit.ly/2PFb71C

absolute joy doing the string language with you, Paperstains. most definitely amazing poetry, ]DCLXVI_1989. well done all

poet Anonymous

So the big news is, we went and got ourselves a group!

Hoping to move more of the everyday stuff to the group rather than the forum. There’s more room to play in

You can find our new home here: https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/the-poetcast-project/discussion/

poet Anonymous

🚨... and episode 22 is live! 🚨

Featuring an awesome “Legends: From Ink To Airwaves” interview when Eamonn sat down with Jestalessa earlier in the month.

Listen to the new episode here: https://bit.ly/3aA0UwX

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017

water holds memory?

Lepp, you been watching Frozen 2?

poet Anonymous

DaisyGrace said:water holds memory?

🤣🤣

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017

Miss_Sub said:

🤣🤣

Yessssss!!!!!

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Hullo, and thanks

I thought I took the half German half swiss bit out the pleasure was all mine though. as is very apparent, the lady is quite something.  so I will take this opportunity to thank her again.

thanks again, quite something lady

on that note, it is with some sadness I hang up my microphone for a bit. I'd like to thank the team: Missy, Daniel, and Ethan for the many  many hours of unadulterated fun and frolics I've had over the last year+ and to the poets who allowed me to prod n poke them for the 'Legends, from ink to airwaves series; Magdalena
Hemihead, Anna_Grin, Viddax, Indie, Souladareatease, NikkiMo, Grace,  Jestalessa

and to Ahavati for the NAPO special

you're all beautiful people

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

DaisyGrace said:water holds memory?

I done extensive studies on this subject.  ...yeah, the documentary mentioned (Frozen 2) formed 85% of those extensive studies, plus I took some water captive and grilled it for some many minutes. somehow it escaped  ....my conclusion was it remembered it's way home

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:

Hullo, and thanks

I thought I took the half German half swiss bit out the pleasure was all mine though. as is very apparent, the lady is quite something.  so I will take this opportunity to thank her again.

thanks again, quite something lady

on that note, it is with some sadness I hang up my microphone for a bit. I'd like to thank the team: Missy, Daniel, and Ethan for the many  many hours of unadulterated fun and frolics I've had over the last year+ and to the poets who allowed me to prod n poke them for the 'Legends, from ink to airwaves series; Magdalena
Hemihead, Anna_Grin, Viddax, Indie, Souladareatease, NikkiMo, Grace,  Jestalessa

and to Ahavati for the NAPO special

you're all beautiful people

And we thank you for everything you’ve done. Couldn’t have done it without you. And of course, the door is always wide open in the future 😊

(FYI it was totally weird recording risky without you this week. We all felt it. )

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017

lepperochan said:

I done extensive studies on this subject.  ...yeah, the documentary mentioned (Frozen 2) formed 85% of those extensive studies, plus I took some water captive and grilled it for some many minutes. somehow it escaped  ....my conclusion was it remembered it's way home

i'm glad you are taking this seriously!

Go to page:
Go to: