Go to page:

DU Podcast Thread

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

ThePoetcastProject said:🚨 Episode 18 is live! 🚨

Join us as _Boybrains sat down to interview the incredible Inechoingsilence earlier in the month for a truly awe inspiring On Air & Aware feature. We also hear DanielChristensen putting FromTheAsh in the well-deserved Spotlight. Not forgetting an emotive reading from DU’s very own Fields_Broke.

It’s a fascinating show you won’t want to miss!

Listen to the new episode here: https://bit.ly/39eGhG9

totally fascinating conversation with Eathen and Echo. It's been such a long time that I have listened to a conversation that I agreed with almost 100%. Fantastic job by both of you - truth that people need to hear

poet Anonymous

David_Macleod said:

totally fascinating conversation with Eathen and Echo. It's been such a long time that I have listened to a conversation that I agreed with almost 100%. Fantastic job by both of you - truth that people need to hear

It really was a job well done 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

Glad you enjoyed it!

poet Anonymous

CALLING ALL THOSE WITH A MICROPHONE! THIS MEANS YOU!

The Poetcast Project (the DUP podcast) are after competitors for our no holds barred quiz “Risky Quizzness”.

What is Risky Quizzness?

A quiz broke into three rounds of ten questions. A round on poetry and literature, a round on general knowledge and current affairs and the final round on DUP.

This is recorded on Skype so an active Skype account will be required. Please listen to previous podcasts to see what it’s like: https://bit.ly/3f6m5aA

Feel like having a bit of fun in the midst of a pandemic?

Please comment here or send a message to Miss_Sub, _boybrains, Lepperochan or DanielChristensen.

The podcast is a project for all members and all members are welcome to participate.

Thanking you :)

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6698

I'm in!

I'd risk it for a quiz kit...

poet Anonymous

Viddax said:I'm in!

I'd risk it for a quiz kit...

Cool! Will add you to the list

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1374

Sure! Add me to the list. What could go wrong? 🤣

poet Anonymous

DaisyGrace said:Sure! Add me to the list. What could go wrong? 🤣

... hold onto that thought

*added*

paperstains
Fire of Insight
3awards
Joined 7th May 2017
Forum Posts: 106

I think I'm already on the list, but if not, you can put me on it.

poet Anonymous

paperstains said:I think I'm already on the list, but if not, you can put me on it.

Yep! You’re there :)

poet Anonymous

paperstains said:I think I'm already on the list, but if not, you can put me on it.

Woohoo you're on the list 🥳

poet Anonymous

🚨 Episode 19 is live! 🚨

Featuring a candid interview with Gahddess_Worship when Missy sat down with him earlier in the pandemic to discuss poetry, lighthouses, and toilet roll.

Listen to the new episode here: https://bit.ly/3320YnG

poet Anonymous

Bob, it was both a joy and a pleasure 😊☀️

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 37awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 823

Miss_Sub said:Bob, it was both a joy and a pleasure 😊☀️

Missy, I too sincerely enjoyed our conversation❣❣ Your ability to draw out your guests and provide a comfortable sharing environment is wonderful. I've only listened to the intro thus far and I seem to mumble a bit...frankly I was concerned about awakening my family but I enjoyed speaking with you in the "wee small hours of the morning."😊

poet Anonymous

🚨... and episode 20 is live! 🚨

Featuring our totally random quiz show
Risky Quizzness with the lovely SocksScareMe and poetry by AspergersPoet56 (read by Magdalena)

Listen to episode 20 here: https://bit.ly/2BVkTJG

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239

Been looking forward to hearing this. 🤟👅🤟

Go to page:
Go to: