Go to page:

DU Podcast Thread

poet Anonymous

anna_grin said:oh i have so many of these to catch up on... perfect lockdown listening

Take popcorn 🍿

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Turned out very decent :)'  well done everyone. I forgot to thank Daniel at the end. thanked Boybrains twice, so he's good for the next time. no thanks for him.

splendid reading there, Eeri. p'raps we can persuade you to come onto one of the segments ;)'

as with all the segments we're very happy to and encourage anyone who so desires to come on

there will be no regrets

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:Turned out very decent :)'  well done everyone. I forgot to thank Daniel at the end. thanked Boybrains twice, so he's good for the next time. no thanks for him.

splendid reading there, Eeri. p'raps we can persuade you to come onto one of the segments ;)'

as with all the segments we're very happy to and encourage anyone who so desires to come on

there will be no regrets

I do very much enjoy these strong language segments Yep. Come one, come all! 😊

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239

lepperochan said:Turned out very decent :)'  well done everyone. I forgot to thank Daniel at the end. thanked Boybrains twice, so he's good for the next time. no thanks for him.

there will be no regrets

*Taking belated bow.

You're all very very welcome. I'm here all week!

*hits microphone

Is this thing on?

poet Anonymous

🚨 Episode 14 is live! 🚨

Featuring a Spotlight on Josh, our brand new segment “On Air & Aware” featuring TrueLover and a fantastic poetry offering from TheTravelingFairy for your listening pleasure 😁

Listen to the new episode here: https://bit.ly/2YrYagE

poet Anonymous

Massive well done to _boybrains on his interviewing skills. Very interesting listen, TrueLover. Thanks for taking part!

Really enjoyed the spotlight this month, and travellingfairy, your poem was just sublime 😄

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Excellent Work and Writes all the way around Gang!!!

Top Notch class

Everyones reading was spot on and temperate ....I reall y fell into it!!!

poet Anonymous

souladareatease said:Excellent Work and Writes all the way around Gang!!!

Top Notch class

Everyones reading was spot on and temperate ....I reall y fell into it!!!

Aww thanks! Yeah everyone did a marvellous job

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 37awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 818

Didn't want y'all to think that I don't care anymore 😉 I haven't listened to either June installment of the PoetCast...and no it's not because I am unheard in both 😏 My vanity has limits. I will listen to both tomorrow and swiftly comment.

Calamityofgin
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 10th May 2020
Forum Posts: 149

Great show all around!

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Jaysus, Missy

lil' Ethan has his own talk thingy. doesn't time feckin fly. this time soon ago he was like brand new to the whole thing. and now look at'm with his own little show  ..with people who talk back and everything

well done, good fellow and to your lady guest.

good stuff, Daniel.  ...don't feel TOO pressured to have take-back guests, haha.

great poem, Travelling Fairy

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239

lepperochan said:Jaysus, Missy

lil' Ethan has his own talk thingy. doesn't time feckin fly. this time soon ago he was like brand new to the whole thing. and now look at'm with his own little show  ..with people who talk back and everything

well done, good fellow and to your lady guest.

good stuff, Daniel.  ...don't feel TOO pressured to have take-back guests, haha.

great poem, Travelling Fairy

lol woot could not be better said. What a fantastic job by Ethan and Meganne! And TheTravelingFairy was no less soulful and with a lovely speaking voice as well. The three of you should form a folk singing troupe.  

Loving the fluidity of our new format. I'm inspired to start writing shorter poems immediately.

Just kidding. I'll keep doing exactly what I want. Bwahaha

Let's keep em coming! Looking forward to whatever shenanigans we get up to next. Sheer shenanigans, I tell ya. Myaaaaaaa

TrueLover
Meganne
Thought Provoker
1awards
Joined 18th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 16

Just wanted to thank everyone for not only the opportunity, but for all the support and positivity! I'm looking forward to the future where my poetry takes me!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

<3 TrueLover

poet Anonymous

TrueLover said:Just wanted to thank everyone for not only the opportunity, but for all the support and positivity! I'm looking forward to the future where my poetry takes me!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

<3 TrueLover

You’re very welcome my lovely! Thanks for taking up the mic 🎤 😊

poet Anonymous

🚨 Episode 15 is live! 🚨

Featuring “The Reading List” — an incredible interview with LunaGreyHawk.

Listen to the new episode here: https://bit.ly/2ZknODC

Go to page:
Go to: