Forum Posts: 823

Sure. What time do you record?

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 37awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 823

PoetCast, episode 11 is superb! I really like the new segment. The poem choices and the 3 separate insights were fascinating. Ahavati did a great job plugging NAPO! I just love the way she says poem 😊
One exciting part of each of the podcasts have been the interviews. I am passionate about meeting new people and I was not disappointed. I am very touched by Mr. Snugglebuck’s story of courage in the face of the “C” monster. I shed a tear when he read “Rojo Rose Love,” evoked memories of many of my people who have “shuffled off this mortal coil.” It also made me think of loved ones that are nearing that precipice. Snugglebuck is a wiseman indeed.
Risky Quizness was a whole lot of fun. Magdalena’s Welsh accent is awesome.
I really like the 10 word association segment. Missy is a wonderful, thoughtful interviewer.
Daniel’s analysis of Cold_Fusion’s was wise and insightfull as usual and Cold_Fusions poem a triumph. I enjoyed all of the other poems read as well.
You have hit a homerun, a SIX with this one!!
Cheers

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Bravo everyone

to think  a year ago Missy, myself and Umm had a conference call, and Missy [god bless her beautiful soul] had a vision.

we're 11 in now and I look back through to the poets who gave themselves, their time, and bared their souls.  I'm proud to have been a part of it

I must thank you all again.

special thanks to Daniel and Ethan.  ...its not easy working with me haha :)'

Well done, Missy.  The poetcast project is something special. should be proud, I am of all of us

roll on number 12

*hat tip*

poet Anonymous

Gahddess_Worship said:Sure. What time do you record?

I’ve PM’d you 👍🏻

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:Bravo everyone

to think  a year ago Missy, myself and Umm had a conference call, and Missy [god bless her beautiful soul] had a vision.

we're 11 in now and I look back through to the poets who gave themselves, their time, and bared their souls.  I'm proud to have been a part of it

I must thank you all again.

special thanks to Daniel and Ethan.  ...its not easy working with me haha :)'

Well done, Missy.  The poetcast project is something special. should be proud, I am of all of us

roll on number 12

*hat tip*

Couldn’t have done it without yous. It’s not easy working with you and your special brand of LMT time keeping (Lepperochan Mean Time), but it’s kinda your most endearing quality. So here we are.

Our team is so special. And you’re all amazing from the beginning to now.

Fucking hell, don’t make me start skriking  again... I’ve done enough of that this week. #fuckyoucorona

Mad love at you all 💕

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Gahddess_Worship said:
Risky Quizness was a whole lot of fun. Magdalena’s Welsh accent is awesome.

I have an accent?  I didn't think it noticed, well, maybe a bit when I get tired

poet Anonymous

Hey guys 👋

How’s it going? We’re missing you all after our break!

It’s full steam ahead on the next episode (our one year anniversary!) due out on May 16th.

Anybody fancy writing (and hopefully recording) a lighthearted podcast based poem for the May show in the next week? Poke fun at us if you like.... we don’t mind.

Get yourself instantly featured 😎

poet Anonymous

Good morninggggg [s]Vietnammmmm[/s] DUPPPPP!

We are busy beavering away on the 12th episode which will be arriving in your ears on May 16th, 13:00 GMT.

Until then, here’s some clues about some of our guests and some of our vast array of discussion topics this month.

Just what have we got up our sleeves this time... stay tuned

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

so glad that you guys are back - starting to listen now

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

David_Macleod said:so glad that you guys are back - starting to listen now

Ooooooooopsy! Champing at the bit here, twiddling my toes in anticipation - If I am listening to it now it must be by telekinesis

DUHHHhhhhh Me

poet Anonymous

David_Macleod said:so glad that you guys are back - starting to listen now

... which episode? The new episode 12 is released on May 16th 👍🏻

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

Miss_Sub said:

... which episode? The new episode 12 is released on May 16th 👍🏻

that was my ooooopsy moment - I did mean the new one