Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8641

Gahddess_Worship said:PoetCast No. 10 is very well done. I enjoyed, very much, getting to know Señor Lepperochan. I did find the interview a tad emasculating when were described his life's trials and hurdles that he has so capably overcome...oh what a sheltered, privileged life I lead. I'll admit to not having read Lepperochan before...I will repent hasty posty.

I enjoyed the variety of poems read from various DUP artists. Daniel's oh so deep dive into Rachel Lauren's superlative erotic poem was thrilling. I'll have to listen to it again...next time with a dictionary by my side.

HG Nichols is an immediate add to my followed poets. His style is both erudite and universally accessible. Hippest English teacher ever. His students should be grateful. His music is exciting as well. Missy did a splendid job interviewing the maestro.

Congratulations to Missy on another Quizzness victory! A truly humorous segment. I really enjoyed the variety of accents.

All in all a broadcasting triumph.

Warmed my heart to read you found another poet because of the podcast (and you should read Harry... excellent stuff 👌🏻)

If we can introduce good poetry to other people then I guess that (personally) that’s all I ever wanted from this venture.

Makes it all worthwhile.  

Gahddess_Worship
Gahddess_Worship
Tyrant of Words
United States
31awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 517

Miss_Sub said:

Warmed my heart to read you found another poet because of the podcast (and you should read Harry... excellent stuff 👌🏻)

If we can introduce good poetry to other people then I guess that (personally) that’s all I ever wanted from this venture.

Makes it all worthwhile.  

Mission accomplished in regard this poet

hgnichols
hgnichols
Harry Nichols
Twisted Dreamer
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 30

DanielChristensen said:

Harry I really loved your interview. I had a sense of you being a really genuine, intelligent, clever and down to earth person through your writing. I am supposedly insightful in this regard. But your interview really brought that home for me.

It's an absolute joy to continue shining a light on our wonderful friends here through our various segments. I hope people will continue to participate.

Thanks man! It was fun to participate.

hgnichols
hgnichols
Harry Nichols
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 1st Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 30

HG Nichols is an immediate add to my followed poets. His style is both erudite and universally accessible. Hippest English teacher ever. His students should be grateful. His music is exciting as well. Missy did a splendid job interviewing the maestro.

[/quote]

Thanks so much! I'll let my students know about my hipness, if they can't tell already.

DanielChristensen
DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Dangerous Mind
United States
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 87

Gahddess_Worship said:PoetCast No. 10 is very well done. I enjoyed, very much, getting to know Señor Lepperochan. I did find the interview a tad emasculating when were described his life's trials and hurdles that he has so capably overcome...oh what a sheltered, privileged life I lead. I'll admit to not having read Lepperochan before...I will repent hasty posty.

I enjoyed the variety of poems read from various DUP artists. Daniel's oh so deep dive into Rachel Lauren's superlative erotic poem was thrilling. I'll have to listen to it again...next time with a dictionary by my side.

Congratulations to Missy on another Quizzness victory! A truly humorous segment. I really enjoyed the variety of accents.

All in all a broadcasting triumph.

It is always a joy to hear from you Bob. Thank you so much for giving us such thoughtful feedback. It's our greatest hope in making the podcast to connect with our friends here through positive energy and inspire new interest and friendships for those we profile through our various segments. I consider this a great validation. Be safe and blessed.

In kindness.
Daniel

ThePoetcastProject
ThePoetcastProject
Twisted Dreamer
  profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 101

Calling all tech lovers of the interwebs!

We are now on Twitter!

Find us @PoetcastProject

Gahddess_Worship
Gahddess_Worship
Tyrant of Words
United States
31awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 517

DanielChristensen said:

It is always a joy to hear from you Bob. Thank you so much for giving us such thoughtful feedback. It's our greatest hope in making the podcast to connect with our friends here through positive energy and inspire new interest and friendships for those we profile through our various segments. I consider this a great validation. Be safe and blessed.

In kindness.
Daniel

It's my pleasure, Daniel. You all do a great job.

Magdalena
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
58awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2624

ThePoetcastProject said:Calling all tech lovers of the interwebs!

We are now on Twitter!

Find us @PoetcastProject

Fab stuff. I know how much work, time and effort go into these podcasts. Great to see it expanding onto other platforms. I know how many hours editing alone can take up. And all for the love of the DU and poetry/creativeness. I hope everyone takes the time to at least have a listen.

Great work you lot, keep on keeping on. <3

ThePoetcastProject
ThePoetcastProject
Twisted Dreamer
  profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 101

Magdalena said:

Fab stuff. I know how much work, time and effort go into these podcasts. Great to see it expanding onto other platforms. I know how many hours editing alone can take up. And all for the love of the DU and poetry/creativeness. I hope everyone takes the time to at least have a listen.

Aww. Thanks so much for this. Always nice to receive such a lovely bit of feedback, especially as we try and push the project forward.

You rock, lady!

DanielChristensen
DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 27th Feb 2016

Magdalena said:

Thank you muchly Anita. It was great fun hosting for you. 💖

socksscareme
socksscareme
Socks
Thought Provoker
Ireland
Joined 26th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 109

11 days?! or so. *rubs her hands together*

What March madness awaits us?! Will there be silly string? A pint of Guinness? A malarkey tea party?

Ya ever type out about rubbing your hands together? It never seems sinister until you've already done it.

Figure you all are in the midst of editing and such, good luck on #11, really looking forward to it! 💞

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8641

socksscareme said:11 days?! or so. *rubs her hands together*

What March madness awaits us?! Will there be silly string? A pint of Guinness? A malarkey tea party?

Ya ever type out about rubbing your hands together? It never seems sinister until you've already done it.

Figure you all are in the midst of editing and such, good luck on #11, really looking forward to it! 💞

Thanks number one fan!

We have one interview this month, Risky Quizzness, a spotlight on poetry, a little about the upcoming NAPOWRIMO, poetry readings... and the launch of our brand new poetry chat segment. 😎

We are fit to burst!

Josh
Josh
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
34awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 564

Just catching up and have finished listening to PoetCast podcast No:9. Such talent on DUP and such amazing people with their life-stories, NikkiMoe and Imperfected Stone. Always amazed what Daniel comes up with on his 'spotlights'. Fantastic singing by SocksScareMe. Got introduced to Cece-Elaine's poetry. Wally-Roo's humour went down well at the end. Nice. Well done again to Missy & the team. Better get on and listen to Episode 10 before number:11 appears.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
82awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 5063

Miss_Sub said:

Thanks number one fan!

We have one interview this month, Risky Quizzness, a spotlight on poetry, a little about the upcoming NAPOWRIMO, poetry readings... and the launch of our brand new poetry chat segment. 😎

We are fit to burst!

Team Napo truly appreciates that, and all the hard work you do!

DanielChristensen
DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 27th Feb 2016

Josh said:Just catching up and have finished listening to PoetCast podcast No:9. Such talent on DUP and such amazing people with their life-stories, NikkiMoe and Imperfected Stone. Always amazed what Daniel comes up with on his 'spotlights'. Fantastic singing by SocksScareMe. Got introduced to Cece-Elaine's poetry. Wally-Roo's humour went down well at the end. Nice. Well done again to Missy & the team. Better get on and listen to Episode 10 before number:11 appears.

Thank you Josh. We really appreciate it. Episode 10 was probably my favorite to make, so I hope you enjoy it when you land there. Be safe and blessed brother.

Go to page:
Go to: