poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239

Couple of firsts for me this episode. My first Spotlight of an erotic piece. Oolala ladies and gents. A stellar write that I felt really inspired to analyze. Absolute pleasure to interview the handsomest man on the DU, and a pretty amazing poet and all around person as well. Many thanks to Hgnichols for your fantastic interview and always to Missy for being such a well rounded good egg, amazing at everything she does. Many heartfelt thanks to everyone participating with poem readings and songs. You are beautiful. We're open to everyone, so please chat us up and we'll get you on an upcoming episode. Last but never least our joyous thanks to Boybrains for coming on board Team Awesomeforce and helping us to celebrate all our wonderful and talented friends. Looking forward to the next episode already. 🙏🏻💖🍻

hgnichols
Harry Nichols
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 1st Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 44

Thanks for another great edition of the pod! And thanks particularly to Missy for letting me blather on about poetry, life, and all the stuff in between.

This pod, and the community it represents is amazing.

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016

hgnichols said:Thanks for another great edition of the pod! And thanks particularly to Missy for letting me blather on about poetry, life, and all the stuff in between.

Harry I really loved your interview. I had a sense of you being a really genuine, intelligent, clever and down to earth person through your writing. I am supposedly insightful in this regard. But your interview really brought that home for me.

It's an absolute joy to continue shining a light on our wonderful friends here through our various segments. I hope people will continue to participate.

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Socks thank you so much for your participation with the podcast. You're pretty stellar yourself. Rock out with your socks out!

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Thanks so much for reading for me, Missy!   If life weren't so crazy right now with a full schedule and 50 hour work weeks, I would have tried it myself--maybe after my students graduate in May!  LOL

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

Another stellar podcast, Wormymandias says "Hark upon these words and inspire"!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

My audios did not make the podcast. I will have to re do them for better quality I guess. Oh well.

poet Anonymous

Periwinkleblue said:My audios did not make the podcast. I will have to re do them for better quality I guess. Oh well.

Hello 👋

We did reply to your e-mail on February 2nd to thank you for your submission. We were thrilled to receive it and have put it in our folders ready for upcoming podcasts. Due to the number we get, we can only play so many every month.

Don’t worry, it’s ready to be used in a future podcast

poet Anonymous

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

We love yas too!  Thank you for your support 🎤 🧦

poet Anonymous

Viddax said:Another stellar podcast, Wormymandias says "Hark upon these words and inspire"!

Hear ye! Hear ye! Be inspired!

poet Anonymous

MadameLavender said:Thanks so much for reading for me, Missy!   If life weren't so crazy right now with a full schedule and 50 hour work weeks, I would have tried it myself--maybe after my students graduate in May!  LOL

It was such an honour, Madame. Beautiful poem and such a worthy winner. Much love!

-M

poet Anonymous

hgnichols said:Thanks for another great edition of the pod! And thanks particularly to Missy for letting me blather on about poetry, life, and all the stuff in between.

It was such a joy, Harry! Thanks for having amazing taste in films. Glad you watched Midsommar btw... it’s amazing isn’t it. Btw, get The Lighthouse watched... its interesting to say the least.

Cheers for your time, fella!

-M

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 37awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 817

PoetCast No. 10 is very well done. I enjoyed, very much, getting to know Señor Lepperochan. I did find the interview a tad emasculating when were described his life's trials and hurdles that he has so capably overcome...oh what a sheltered, privileged life I lead. I'll admit to not having read Lepperochan before...I will repent hasty posty.

I enjoyed the variety of poems read from various DUP artists. Daniel's oh so deep dive into Rachel Lauren's superlative erotic poem was thrilling. I'll have to listen to it again...next time with a dictionary by my side.

HG Nichols is an immediate add to my followed poets. His style is both erudite and universally accessible. Hippest English teacher ever. His students should be grateful. His music is exciting as well. Missy did a splendid job interviewing the maestro.

Congratulations to Missy on another Quizzness victory! A truly humorous segment. I really enjoyed the variety of accents.

All in all a broadcasting triumph.

Go to page:
Go to: