Go to page:

DU Podcast Thread

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 37awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 795

The pine cone might hurt 🤔 the one on the left could be an orchid or rose. Beautiful actually.

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

lepperochan said:Let it be noted, I object to vagina christmas tree decorations. come on people, put your vaginas away 👀 it's very unChristian

😁

Celebrate Vulva diversity
#vulvagallery

poet Anonymous

Valeriya said:
#vulvagallery

Yasssss

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:Let it be noted, I object to vagina christmas tree decorations. come on people, put your vaginas away 👀 it's very unChristian

😁

https://youtu.be/FPHMt-wVCds

☝️ think I found your soul mate. 😂

(FYI whatever this dude says we also have a few penises on the Xmas tree. Because balance. Why?..... because it’s our fkn house and we’ll do what we like in it. )

I love how he says it’s just feminists though... I was like.... oh, honey... no it’s not.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Valeriya said:
#vulvagallery

Lady, no one celebrates Vulva more than me, haha  just haven't put them on an xmas tree.

poet Anonymous

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

... I think a little bit of pee came out I laughed so hard.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

I literally do not understand the function of those tree decorations; that is a question for another thread/ message.

I mean, beep boop, Error 404, can not compute.

Yet another incredible audio enrapture, and not just because I featured in it!

Though on that note, an inquiry into the Risky Quizzness might be in order as I answered "jacket" after first saying scarf before Missy yet missy got the point to win...
Though perhaps its best Missy won so that people get to hear her sweet sound, rather than my god-awful screeching (there's a reason I don't do spoken word).

ImperfectedStone - I have no dietary requirements so whatever you feed the machine is sure to be enjoyed and praised. still waiting to hear the question you'd ask though!

NikkiMoe - Mates Rates!: still charging so yous can pay your bills and your friends aren't being bled dry as you listen to them while being salt of the earth good.

Stay here for a decade folks and you too could be grievously insulted by your peers and fellow poeters!

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Viddax said:I literally do not understand the function of those tree decorations; that is a question for another thread/ message.

Though on that note, an inquiry into the Risky Quizzness might be in order as I answered "jacket" after first saying scarf before Missy yet missy got the point to win...
Though perhaps its best Missy won so that people get to hear her sweet sound, rather than my god-awful screeching (there's a reason I don't do spoken word).

ImperfectedStone - I have no dietary requirements so whatever you feed the machine is sure to be enjoyed and praised. still waiting to hear the question you'd ask though!

NikkiMoe - Mates Rates!: still charging so yous can pay your bills and your friends aren't being bled dry as you listen to them while being salt of the earth good.

Stay here for a decade folks and you too could be grievously insulted by your peers and fellow poeters!

Some things such as the Vulva ornaments do not need a function they are beauty in themselves modeled after something too exquisite for words for more there is a gallery where more beauty can be seen although I won't plug it here

poet Anonymous

Viddax said:I literally do not understand the function of those tree decorations; that is a question for another thread/ message.

Though perhaps its best Missy won so that people get to hear her sweet sound, rather than my god-awful screeching

Thank ya kindly, but don’t be so hard on yourself. Everyone can do spoken word!

... I listened back... ya said a hat first of all 🎩 🤓

The vaginament.... lol. What it’s about is for generations, women have been housewives, mothers, the counterpart to men. The vagina is a symbol of women reclaiming their personal power. Because the vagina is no longer seen as something sinful and wrong and just something to push a baby out with. And to be honest it’s something I wholeheartedly agree with.

FYI I won’t show you the tea cosey. 🤣

There’s lots of angles to this conversation. I won’t horrify you further.

poet Anonymous

Valeriya said:

Some things such as the Vulva ornaments do not need a function they are beauty in themselves modeled after something too exquisite for words for more there is a gallery where more beauty can be seen although I won't plug it here

I’d love to see it!

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Miss_Sub said:

Thank ya kindly, but don’t be so hard on yourself. Everyone can do spoken word!

... I listened back... ya said a hat first of all 🎩 🤓

The vaginament.... lol. What it’s about is for generations, women have been housewives, mothers, the counterpart to men. The vagina is a symbol of women reclaiming their personal power. Because the vagina is no longer seen as something sinful and wrong and just something to push a baby out with. And to be honest it’s something I wholeheartedly agree with.

FYI I won’t show you the tea cosey. 🤣

There’s lots of angles to this conversation. I won’t horrify you further.

Ok, get yours out then for the lads  

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:

Ok, get yours out then for the lads  

... Mr. DeMeanour said go fuck yourself. 😇😂

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Miss_Sub said:

... Mr. DeMeanour said go fuck yourself. 😇😂

Then that is what I shall do. I might even think if Christmas decoration. (see tagline)

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:

Then that is what I shall do. I might even think if Christmas decoration. (see tagline)

Hey, what you do on your own time is your problem, Pal. 🤣

Go to page:
Go to: