Go to page:

Official DU Podcast Thread

Gahddess_Worship
Gahddess_Worship
Tyrant of Words
United States
33awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 584

The pine cone might hurt 🤔 the one on the left could be an orchid or rose. Beautiful actually.

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

lepperochan said:Let it be noted, I object to vagina christmas tree decorations. come on people, put your vaginas away 👀 it's very unChristian


😁

Celebrate Vulva diversity
#vulvagallery

ThePoetcastProject
ThePoetcastProject
Twisted Dreamer
  profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 116

Valeriya said:
Celebrate Vulva diversity
#vulvagallery


Yasssss

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9018

lepperochan said:Let it be noted, I object to vagina christmas tree decorations. come on people, put your vaginas away 👀 it's very unChristian


😁


https://youtu.be/FPHMt-wVCds

☝️ think I found your soul mate. 😂

(FYI whatever this dude says we also have a few penises on the Xmas tree. Because balance. Why?..... because it’s our fkn house and we’ll do what we like in it. )

I love how he says it’s just feminists though... I was like.... oh, honey... no it’s not.

_boybrains
_boybrains
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th July 2017
Forum Posts: 332

DanielChristensen said:

I shall hold my ear up to it and listen for wind. Perhaps I shant.


#QueefFest

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13382

Valeriya said:
Celebrate Vulva diversity
#vulvagallery


Lady, no one celebrates Vulva more than me, haha  just haven't put them on an xmas tree.

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9018


_boybrains said:

#QueefFest


... I think a little bit of pee came out I laughed so hard.

Viddax
Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom
23awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6512

I literally do not understand the function of those tree decorations; that is a question for another thread/ message.

I mean, beep boop, Error 404, can not compute.

Yet another incredible audio enrapture, and not just because I featured in it!

Though on that note, an inquiry into the Risky Quizzness might be in order as I answered "jacket" after first saying scarf before Missy yet missy got the point to win...
Though perhaps its best Missy won so that people get to hear her sweet sound, rather than my god-awful screeching (there's a reason I don't do spoken word).

ImperfectedStone - I have no dietary requirements so whatever you feed the machine is sure to be enjoyed and praised. still waiting to hear the question you'd ask though!

NikkiMoe - Mates Rates!: still charging so yous can pay your bills and your friends aren't being bled dry as you listen to them while being salt of the earth good.


Stay here for a decade folks and you too could be grievously insulted by your peers and fellow poeters!

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Viddax said:I literally do not understand the function of those tree decorations; that is a question for another thread/ message.

I mean, beep boop, Error 404, can not compute.

Yet another incredible audio enrapture, and not just because I featured in it!

Though on that note, an inquiry into the Risky Quizzness might be in order as I answered "jacket" after first saying scarf before Missy yet missy got the point to win...
Though perhaps its best Missy won so that people get to hear her sweet sound, rather than my god-awful screeching (there's a reason I don't do spoken word).

ImperfectedStone - I have no dietary requirements so whatever you feed the machine is sure to be enjoyed and praised. still waiting to hear the question you'd ask though!

NikkiMoe - Mates Rates!: still charging so yous can pay your bills and your friends aren't being bled dry as you listen to them while being salt of the earth good.


Stay here for a decade folks and you too could be grievously insulted by your peers and fellow poeters!


Some things such as the Vulva ornaments do not need a function they are beauty in themselves modeled after something too exquisite for words for more there is a gallery where more beauty can be seen although I won't plug it here

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9018

Viddax said:I literally do not understand the function of those tree decorations; that is a question for another thread/ message.

I mean, beep boop, Error 404, can not compute.

Yet another incredible audio enrapture, and not just because I featured in it!

Though on that note, an inquiry into the Risky Quizzness might be in order as I answered "jacket" after first saying scarf before Missy yet missy got the point to win...
Though perhaps its best Missy won so that people get to hear her sweet sound, rather than my god-awful screeching


Thank ya kindly, but don’t be so hard on yourself. Everyone can do spoken word!

... I listened back... ya said a hat first of all 🎩 🤓

The vaginament.... lol. What it’s about is for generations, women have been housewives, mothers, the counterpart to men. The vagina is a symbol of women reclaiming their personal power. Because the vagina is no longer seen as something sinful and wrong and just something to push a baby out with. And to be honest it’s something I wholeheartedly agree with.

FYI I won’t show you the tea cosey. 🤣

There’s lots of angles to this conversation. I won’t horrify you further.

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9018

Valeriya said:

Some things such as the Vulva ornaments do not need a function they are beauty in themselves modeled after something too exquisite for words for more there is a gallery where more beauty can be seen although I won't plug it here


I’d love to see it!

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13382

Miss_Sub said:

Thank ya kindly, but don’t be so hard on yourself. Everyone can do spoken word!

... I listened back... ya said a hat first of all 🎩 🤓

The vaginament.... lol. What it’s about is for generations, women have been housewives, mothers, the counterpart to men. The vagina is a symbol of women reclaiming their personal power. Because the vagina is no longer seen as something sinful and wrong and just something to push a baby out with. And to be honest it’s something I wholeheartedly agree with.

FYI I won’t show you the tea cosey. 🤣

There’s lots of angles to this conversation. I won’t horrify you further.





Ok, get yours out then for the lads  

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9018

lepperochan said:

Ok, get yours out then for the lads  


... Mr. DeMeanour said go fuck yourself. 😇😂

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13382

Miss_Sub said:

... Mr. DeMeanour said go fuck yourself. 😇😂


Then that is what I shall do. I might even think if Christmas decoration. (see tagline)

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9018

lepperochan said:

Then that is what I shall do. I might even think if Christmas decoration. (see tagline)


Hey, what you do on your own time is your problem, Pal. 🤣

Go to page:
Go to: