Go to page:

Official DU Podcast Thread

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8641

Heyyyyy

*flicks wet toilet roll at Ethan with a ruler* 📝

_boybrains
_boybrains
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th July 2017
Forum Posts: 276


*flicks little balls of blue tac at missy*  🔵

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8641

*pins a kick me sign on Ethan* 🤓

_boybrains
_boybrains
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th July 2017
Forum Posts: 276

*gives missy a trim with plastic handled scissors* ✂️ 🤭

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8641

*Pours white glue in Ethan’s juice box* 🧃

_boybrains
_boybrains
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th July 2017
Forum Posts: 276

* drinks juice *

🤪


Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8641

#Toocoolforskool 😎

PoetsRevenge
PoetsRevenge
Dangerous Mind
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th June 2016
Forum Posts: 288

I just want to thank the team members of the Poetcast Project for featuring my work in this months show, I am so flattered by Daniel's spotlight on my poem, which was just excellent..

You are all so talented in all aspects of putting together such a professionally done podcast, and the way it is presented on the site as well.  I can see the hard work and dedication involved and am honored to be included and recognized among the many other talented poets 😀

ThePoetcastProject
ThePoetcastProject
Twisted Dreamer
  profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 101

PoetsRevenge said:I just want to thank the team members of the Poetcast Project for featuring my work in this months show, I am so flattered by Daniel's spotlight on my poem, which was just excellent..

You are all so talented in all aspects of putting together such a professionally done podcast, and the way it is presented on the site as well.  I can see the hard work and dedication involved and am honored to be included and recognized among the many other talented poets 😀


Thank you for this lovely bit of feedback. I’m so pleased you enjoyed the hard work Daniel put into your spotlight. He’s a treasure is our D-dawg.

Thank you for your kind words also. It’s comments like this that make all the hard work (and there is a lot of it) very worthwhile.

Honoured to have featured you! That’s the main thing

DanielChristensen
DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Dangerous Mind
United States
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 87

Sky_dancer said:What a beautiful soul Soula is! Loved hearing his accent!

Missy and boy brains are bloody hilarious together, like the naught kids at the back of the class. I'm Smarticus!!!

My heart kinda smushed and stayed there throughout Danny's spotlight. Could seriously listen to that man review the back of a crisp packet!!! And reviewing PR, nonetheless. She's like, a proper poet. One of my absolute favourite writers on here for all the reasons Dan said, so eloquently.

Omg, is Lauren's voice not the most angelic thing you've heard, ever?! I love her stuff, she's visceral and raw with a sprinkling of motherfuckyou flavoured sherbet.

No one believes they were clippers, dear! 😉

I had to leave the Josh bit til last. Egadz I'm fillin up Tommeh. What an extraordinary example of an evolved human being he is. He is adored by every single one of us. A poet of learning and insight, he guides many of us with love, support and joyful encouragement. His love of poetry and its medium to convey the spirit is what makes him the most sincere and genuine poet I know. Yep, someone's cuttin' onions in here...


Thanks sugah. 💖 I've had this Spotlight in mind for some time. I wanted to build my comfort and skill before attempting it. It was a wonderful episode. Thanks so much to everyone, participants and listeners.

DanielChristensen
DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Dangerous Mind
United States
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 87

PoetsRevenge said:I just want to thank the team members of the Poetcast Project for featuring my work in this months show, I am so flattered by Daniel's spotlight on my poem, which was just excellent..

You are all so talented in all aspects of putting together such a professionally done podcast, and the way it is presented on the site as well.  I can see the hard work and dedication involved and am honored to be included and recognized among the many other talented poets 😀


It was my honor and sincere pleasure. It is always my hope that the Spotlight will spark interest in the writing of our talented friends here, 💖

Josh
Josh
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
34awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 580

What an excellent podcast. Listening to others' voices brings a sense of DUP poets more alive in my mind; Andy Hale's song; Rachel reading her poem. Gahddess reading Luna's poem really brought it alive; nice work. Loved listening to Eamon/Souladareatease lightening up the world.
Daniel, your 'spotlight' on PoetsRevenge's poem eloquently matched the awesomeness of the poem itself; was gripped as you unravelled your thoughts about the poem. And Missy putting it all together - no mean feat - mighty good stuff all round.

Josh
Josh
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
34awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 580

Sky_dancer said:What a beautiful soul Soula is! Loved hearing his accent!

Missy and boy brains are bloody hilarious together, like the naught kids at the back of the class. I'm Smarticus!!!

My heart kinda smushed and stayed there throughout Danny's spotlight. Could seriously listen to that man review the back of a crisp packet!!! And reviewing PR, nonetheless. She's like, a proper poet. One of my absolute favourite writers on here for all the reasons Dan said, so eloquently.

Omg, is Lauren's voice not the most angelic thing you've heard, ever?! I love her stuff, she's visceral and raw with a sprinkling of motherfuckyou flavoured sherbet.

No one believes they were clippers, dear! 😉

I had to leave the Josh bit til last. Egadz I'm fillin up Tommeh. What an extraordinary example of an evolved human being he is. He is adored by every single one of us. A poet of learning and insight, he guides many of us with love, support and joyful encouragement. His love of poetry and its medium to convey the spirit is what makes him the most sincere and genuine poet I know. Yep, someone's cuttin' onions in here...


"... evolved human being ..."?? not sure about that but I'm a sucker for occasional flattery  :))    I'm just a somewhat lost pilgrim like everyone else trying to make sense of life in a very strange world.  

DanielChristensen
DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Dangerous Mind
United States
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 87

Josh said:What an excellent podcast. Listening to others' voices brings a sense of DUP poets more alive in my mind; Andy Hale's song; Rachel reading her poem. Gahddess reading Luna's poem really brought it alive; nice work. Loved listening to Eamon/Souladareatease lightening up the world.
Daniel, your 'spotlight' on PoetsRevenge's poem eloquently matched the awesomeness of the poem itself; was gripped as you unravelled your thoughts about the poem. And Missy putting it all together - no mean feat - mighty good stuff all round.


Thank you Josh. I didn't think I could possibly touch the brilliance of her writing, but I was hoping at the least it would be enough to spark interest in her poetry. Thank you for all your participation with the podcast and on site.

Josh
Josh
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
34awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 580

DanielChristensen said:

Thank you Josh. I didn't think I could possibly touch the brilliance of her writing, but I was hoping at the least it would be enough to spark interest in her poetry. Thank you for all your participation with the podcast and on site.


I'm a fan of PoetsRevenge and was looking forward to your 'spotlight'; I'm always uplifted by your many comments on lots of poets on DUP, and especially this one - I'm sure it will open doors for others too to read her work.

Go to page:
Go to: