<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

#Toocoolforskool 😎

PoetsRevenge
Dangerous Mind
United States 28awards
Joined 30th June 2016
Forum Posts: 704

I just want to thank the team members of the Poetcast Project for featuring my work in this months show, I am so flattered by Daniel's spotlight on my poem, which was just excellent..

You are all so talented in all aspects of putting together such a professionally done podcast, and the way it is presented on the site as well.  I can see the hard work and dedication involved and am honored to be included and recognized among the many other talented poets 😀

poet Anonymous

PoetsRevenge said:I just want to thank the team members of the Poetcast Project for featuring my work in this months show, I am so flattered by Daniel's spotlight on my poem, which was just excellent..

You are all so talented in all aspects of putting together such a professionally done podcast, and the way it is presented on the site as well.  I can see the hard work and dedication involved and am honored to be included and recognized among the many other talented poets 😀

Thank you for this lovely bit of feedback. I’m so pleased you enjoyed the hard work Daniel put into your spotlight. He’s a treasure is our D-dawg.

Thank you for your kind words also. It’s comments like this that make all the hard work (and there is a lot of it) very worthwhile.

Honoured to have featured you! That’s the main thing

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Thanks sugah. 💖 I've had this Spotlight in mind for some time. I wanted to build my comfort and skill before attempting it. It was a wonderful episode. Thanks so much to everyone, participants and listeners.

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016

PoetsRevenge said:I just want to thank the team members of the Poetcast Project for featuring my work in this months show, I am so flattered by Daniel's spotlight on my poem, which was just excellent..

It was my honor and sincere pleasure. It is always my hope that the Spotlight will spark interest in the writing of our talented friends here, 💖

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1664

What an excellent podcast. Listening to others' voices brings a sense of DUP poets more alive in my mind; Andy Hale's song; Rachel reading her poem. Gahddess reading Luna's poem really brought it alive; nice work. Loved listening to Eamon/Souladareatease lightening up the world.
Daniel, your 'spotlight' on PoetsRevenge's poem eloquently matched the awesomeness of the poem itself; was gripped as you unravelled your thoughts about the poem. And Missy putting it all together - no mean feat - mighty good stuff all round.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

"... evolved human being ..."?? not sure about that but I'm a sucker for occasional flattery  :))    I'm just a somewhat lost pilgrim like everyone else trying to make sense of life in a very strange world.  

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016

Josh said:What an excellent podcast. Listening to others' voices brings a sense of DUP poets more alive in my mind; Andy Hale's song; Rachel reading her poem. Gahddess reading Luna's poem really brought it alive; nice work. Loved listening to Eamon/Souladareatease lightening up the world.
Daniel, your 'spotlight' on PoetsRevenge's poem eloquently matched the awesomeness of the poem itself; was gripped as you unravelled your thoughts about the poem. And Missy putting it all together - no mean feat - mighty good stuff all round.

Thank you Josh. I didn't think I could possibly touch the brilliance of her writing, but I was hoping at the least it would be enough to spark interest in her poetry. Thank you for all your participation with the podcast and on site.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017

DanielChristensen said:

Thank you Josh. I didn't think I could possibly touch the brilliance of her writing, but I was hoping at the least it would be enough to spark interest in her poetry. Thank you for all your participation with the podcast and on site.

I'm a fan of PoetsRevenge and was looking forward to your 'spotlight'; I'm always uplifted by your many comments on lots of poets on DUP, and especially this one - I'm sure it will open doors for others too to read her work.

Go to page:
Go to: