Go to page:

DU Podcast Thread

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239

Trouble_Loves_Me said:Will listen over Saturday brunch shortly. I am absolutely confident Daniel will have delivered kind, insightful and emotional tribute to the subjects of my poem. I will forward to family members. Diolch.

I'm listening now as I circle the avenues for my morning constitutional. Thank you Rob. Love and light to you. 🙏🏼

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Excellent show Guys N Gal!!!
The interview with BB was grand as was the fun of Risky Q.
The time and energy You all are putting into this is appreciated and savored.
You gave me a fun morning-Thank You

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

WOW! this is a first! Part of the poetcast actually brought me to tears

Love boy_brains and his powerfull poetry, when you read him it is almost impossible not to become a fan. A Very brave man with brave words of power and an emotional and touching journey. had a lump in my throat for the last third of the interview.

Ethan- If you ever need a bodyguard - I work cheap - in fact, I will do these transphobic shitkickers for free "Have chainsaw will travel"

poet Anonymous

Truly humbled. Surreal listening to this as Azerbaijan vs Wales (football) played out on my TV in mute. The interpretation of "blessed" awoke something deep inside my essence, a connection which only poets/writers seem to comprehend. I feel an awkward self pride in sharing these words with the public eye. My folks would be equally proud of the stanzas and Daniel's human & compassionate interpretation.

My scribbles have not been analysed since my hated academic days. My subsequent journey, it's fair to say, has been daft, but the written word has been a constant companion. Much respect my friend. Rob.

The Podcast is gathering speed rapidly. At this rate you 3 will be poached by the BBC.

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016

Trouble_Loves_Me said:Truly humbled. Surreal listening to this as Azerbaijan vs Wales (football) played out on my TV in mute. The interpretation of "blessed" awoke something deep inside my essence, a connection which only poets/writers seem to comprehend. I feel an awkward self pride in sharing these words with the public eye. My folks would be equally proud of the stanzas and Daniel's human & compassionate interpretation.

My scribbles have not been analysed since my hated academic days. My subsequent journey, it's fair to say, has been daft, but the written word has been a constant companion. Much respect my friend. Rob.

The Podcast is gathering speed rapidly. At this rate you 3 will be poached by the BBC.

It was my privilege and honor, thank you so much. I hope we do get scouted, I surely need the income infusion 😅🙏

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

Shout out to Indie:  Happy birthday, lady!!

also, thanks much for coming on.  absolute pleasure chatting you. even though it was silly-o clock in the morning :)-

fantastic job, Missy in general, but your chat with Ethan was solid excellence. fair play, may there be much more and many

Daniel,  ..here's one for you: what's the difference between.. I jest. also excellence personified

thanks for all submissions. interested parties feel free to submit your poetry for December's show

*hat tip*

poet Anonymous

Eeeee, some good feedback here guys. Lovely to hear it was enjoyed anyway. 😊

And now onward to next month!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Then It's a deal

Howard the ninja assassin,......................

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6692

Fantastic podcast: it is not a flat plateua of good but an awe-inspiring moutain range made even more majestic with each new peak that graces the senses.

It is incredible to hear the tales and poems from poets, people and mebers here.

I knew a great deal of the Risky Quizness answers so would like to volunteer for the next one. Most likely I will end up knowing not a jot, but what better way to encourage others than to set the bar low for them to step on as they reach towards the stars.

poet Anonymous

Hey Viddax.

Good to hear that, and thank you for your kind words. The next Risky Quizzness slot is filled but we’ll pencil you in for the January show 😊

Very much looking forward to that. Thank you for supporting this little venture. Means a lot. Truly.

The real heroes here are the people we get to interview. They’re all stars. Every one.

😊

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Thank you Ethan I really enjoyed your interview. I listened to the podcast during my morning constitutional and must've gone 4 miles before I thought to turn around. Good for my waistline methinks. I'm on work, it'll be slow the next half hour. And thank you so much for your support, the podcast is by the people, for the people.

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016

Viddax said:Fantastic podcast: it is not a flat plateua of good but an awe-inspiring moutain range made even more majestic with each new peak that graces the senses.

It is incredible to hear the tales and poems from poets, people and mebers here.

I knew a great deal of the Risky Quizness answers so would like to volunteer for the next one. Most likely I will end up knowing not a jot, but what better way to encourage others than to set the bar low for them to step on as they reach towards the stars.

Zounds! That is a helluva shot in the arm. Thank you muchly and I'm sure Team Awesome Force would love to host you for some quips and queries. Cheers mate.

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

Daniel Christensen is a force to be reckoned with, his insights are always fascinating and inspiring. The dissection is careful, positive I am so glad that he is on the cafe critique group :-))))))))))))))))))))

Go to page:
Go to: