Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Spot On review!!!!

hgnichols
Harry Nichols
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 1st Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 44

It was a lot of fun listening to the podcast this week! Thanks, Dan, for your kind words and excellent read of my poem.

poet Anonymous

David_Macleod said:Viddax and Eamon's interview was entertaining and inspiring, Haven't really read Viddax but the interview would encourage me to do so - great job both of you

See, this is what warms my heart — seeing poets inspired to read other poets that they wouldn’t normally read. If I hoped to get anything out of this podcast venture, this is it. Inspiration amongst poets. And please read Viddax, his wit is wonderful.

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback on this episode, Twinny. I’m so glad we got to inject some fun into this episode. It’s important to have a laugh

hgnichols said:It was a lot of fun listening to the podcast this week! Thanks, Dan, for your kind words and excellent read of my poem.

Thank you for taking part and I was SO happy to have you featured on the show as I think your work in wonderful. Always welcome!

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 37awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 795

Number 6 was very well done. I enjoy getting to know poets I have not yet read. I listen, quite often, to podcasts. Some of my favorites are WTF with Marc Maron and Conan O'Brien Needs A Friend. The DUP team manages to captivate me just as much as the podcasts mentioned above. Missy you have an excellent singing voice, I enjoyed that song very much. Bravisimo!  

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Sorry peeps, not had chance to listen to episode 6 yet, but will get on it on my day off work on Friday, while I'm stripping walls

poet Anonymous

Magdalena said:Sorry peeps, not had chance to listen to episode 6 yet, but will get on it on my day off work on Friday, while I'm stripping walls

... Mags is there a wall in your house you have not stripped.

poet Anonymous

Gahddess_Worship said:Number 6 was very well done. I enjoy getting to know poets I have not yet read. I listen, quite often, to podcasts. Some of my favorites are WTF with Marc Maron and Conan O'Brien Needs A Friend. The DUP team manages to captivate me just as much as the podcasts mentioned above. Missy you have an excellent singing voice, I enjoyed that song very much. Bravisimo!  

Aww. Thank you ever so.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

Tallen said:

Spot On review!!!!

Ya'll are welcome  

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Miss_Sub said:

... Mags is there a wall in your house you have not stripped.

It's the living room and last room to do then I will stop...honest.

poet Anonymous

Magdalena said:

It's the living room and last room to do then I will stop...honest.

Yeah yeah....

poet Anonymous

It’s five days to go until Episode 7 hits the ground running!

Here’s a visual clue to both of our fantastic interviews this month...

#4MoreSleeps

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

really looking forward to this episode

poet Anonymous

David_Macleod said:really looking forward to this episode

Me too 🥰

Not to mention readings and a little music and a little Risky Quizzness for dessert.

#Nom

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

no sneak previews??

poet Anonymous

David_Macleod said:no sneak previews??

Can't I'm afraid... we'd have to kill ya afterwards

Go to page:
Go to: