Hello good people of the Underground! We need your help
We are looking for people who can submit a reading of their poetry to the podcast. The podcast is great exposure, going out to all members and the wider world through such platforms as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. How can I submit a poem?
You are able to read any poem you like. The only conditions is that there is no extreme sex or violence. This is due to Apple Podcasts terms and conditions. A bit of swearing is fine. We have an extreme content warning.
There are many options:
• You are able to record on vocaroo.com which is the easiest way to record as you don’t have to download anything. Simply record a message and PM us the link!
• Record using your phone camera. All we need is the audio, we don’t need to see your face, so you are able to cover the camera. You are able to e-mail the video to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Record using Messenger voice note on Facebook. Same with Skype.
• Record using Audacity on your laptop and e-mail us the file.
• If you need any help whatsoever please don’t hesitate to contact The Podcast Team, or join the Loud-Speaker Poetry
group to ask technical questions and practice in a safe place here: https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/loud-speaker-poetry/discussion/ What else do we need?
• Want to appear on the show?
We are looking to compile a list of people who would like to take part in future interviews. All interviews are sent in draft in advance to make sure you are happy with what we are asking, and you receive a copy of the interview before it is put into the show.
Get in touch. Get involved. Get your work out there. We are waiting for you!
- The Poetcast Project Team