Go to page:

DU Podcast Thread

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

Shout out to Hemi, as per with you poet type people, it was quite the experiance doing you.

I asked my father to give it a listen. I was curious if it could hold the attention of someone not involved with the site or poetry in general

he listened through to the end, had only good things to say. 'cept you curse too much, haha

thanks for the love, people

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

lepperochan said:Shout out to Hemi, as per with you poet type people, it was quite the experiance doing you.

I asked my father to give it a listen. I was curious if it could hold the attention of someone not involved with the site or poetry in general

he listened through to the end, had only good things to say. 'cept you curse too much, haha

Fuck your fater wouldn't like me then

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

lepperochan said:Shout out to Hemi, as per with you poet type people, it was quite the experiance doing you.

Good man Eamon....cheers for the oppurtunity, and would like to see you continue to build on your skills with this stuff.

H...like a motherfucker

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

I have not read Hemi. But given his awesome interview, I am now encouraged to do so. It was such an awersome interview. Much kudos to Eamon and Hemi - entertaining and inspirational.

Big Like :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

poet Anonymous

Psst....

looking forward to episode 4?

Getting withdrawal symptoms?

Wanna wear DanielChristensen’s T-shirt?

Yeah. Us too!

Recording has now finished for the 10 year anniversary show and we are bursting at the seams to share it with you!

Here’s a cryptic clue in one picture to both of our phenomenal upcoming interviewees this month... it’s gonna be an exclusive cracker

The new episode hits on August 16th!

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

YES! The podcast is the crack of DU and I am addicted, from the dulcet tones and analytical prowess of Daniel to the Eamon's wise crack to the force of nature that is the Missy. It is the best thing to happen to the site in such a long while and like a bottle of spiced rum, it gets better after every bucket full drank.

Everyone who is anyone should get involved and contribute and I mean everyone :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

David_Macleod said:YES! The podcast is the crack of DU and I am addicted, from the dulcet tones and analytical prowess of Daniel to the Eamon's wise crack to the force of nature that is the Missy. It is the best thing to happen to the site in such a long while and like a bottle of spiced rum, it gets better after every bucket full drank.

Everyone who is anyone should get involved and contribute and I mean everyone :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yea what the Scottish dude said

poet Anonymous

David_Macleod said:YES! The podcast is the crack of DU and I am addicted, from the dulcet tones and analytical prowess of Daniel to the Eamon's wise crack to the force of nature that is the Missy. It is the best thing to happen to the site in such a long while and like a bottle of spiced rum, it gets better after every bucket full drank.

Thank you for this glowing recommendation. We’ve got an awesome trio of mad monkeys (DanielChristensen’s own words) on the team, all with individual skill sets that make them awesome in their own rite. Plus we’re having fun doing it and spreading the feel goodz around the place.

It can only continue with support, so here’s hoping as many as possible gets behind it

Carpe_Noctem said:
Yea what the Scottish dude said

.... He may not be coherent if he’s just had a bucket of spiced rum. Ya sure?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

WaterWet
Steve_Mbetu
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 27th Oct 2017
Forum Posts: 35

Haven't listened yet but I'll for sure spare some time for the same

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239

ThePoetcastProject said:Psst....

looking forward to episode 4?

Getting withdrawal symptoms?

Wanna wear DanielChristensen’s T-shirt?

Yeah. Us too!

Recording has now finished for the 10 year anniversary show and we are bursting at the seams to share it with you!

Here’s a cryptic clue in one picture to both of our phenomenal upcoming interviewees this month... it’s gonna be an exclusive cracker

The new episode hits on August 16th!

This reminds me of when I was 18 and my friends tried to enter me into a Spring Break wet t-shirt contest wearing a blonde wig. I almost got in, but unfortunately I was developing some beard stubble.

Relived traumas aside, this 10th webiversary episode is going to be a helluva ride.

poet Anonymous

DanielChristensen said:

This reminds me of when I was 18 and my friends tried to enter me into a Spring Break wet t-shirt contest wearing a blonde wig. I almost got in, but unfortunately I was developing some beard stubble.

Relived traumas aside, this 10th webiversary episode is going to be a helluva ride.

There are so many sides to you we just aren’t aware of...

poet Anonymous

WaterWet said:Haven't listened yet but I'll for sure spare some time for the same

Please do! You won’t be disappointed

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

not sure I can wait

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014