DU Podcast Thread

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

The volume is perfect!
As the last 2 Poetcasts i had to don my headphones due to the poor volume but this one i was able to use my external speakers and the volume was ideal

Enjoyed the interviews -- well done!

poet Anonymous

We are constantly learning also 😊

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

Certainly the best one yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is this Marvelous Macleod I must check him out, clearly

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

Really enjoyed Crimsins interview great to hear from sweet Brenda, entertaining and very professional skills exhibited by both Missy and Brenda

excellent stuff :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

poet Anonymous

You ever hear someone’s voice, and just that alone, could have you in their bed if they wanted it? lol.

Nice to know others struggle with punctuation, and I’m not the only one. Often have looked at others work like “Swear that comma is in the wrong place” Very confusing, but I’m trying to get the hang of it.

Looking forward to hear who comes next.

poet Anonymous

talking_mirrors said:You ever hear someone’s voice, and just that alone, could have you in their bed if they wanted it? lol.

Yes. We’ve had the “I got touched by Daniel Christensen” T-shirts printed... key rings also available. 🤣

So glad you enjoyed it and found something relatable in there. Makes it all worthwhile

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5181

It was an absolute pleasure listening to it.... there's a reason Missy i watch very few movies... the length but bloody hell this one kept me hooked start till end.  So thank You ALL!! for your brilliant efforts!

I got some 'inspirational' words as well.... like write poetry when nobody's watching- i.e write a la naturelle

Brenda's interview with you and Eammon's with Hemi... am sure i'll be listening to them few more times... lots to enjoy...learn both about the art and them as artists and above all humans!!

God Job Team!!

poet Anonymous

Lol. So glad you enjoyed it!

Can I just say to clarify... I didn’t intend on talking about naked poetry... but as a private, constructive exercise I genuinely believe it’s a great writing experience and I recommend it to anybody who wants to put themselves in an experience out of the ordinary.

If anything, it’s good to write without a barrier, and many people don’t realise clothing can be a physical barrier to our true self. That’s why religious folk wear ceremonial clothes — it’s slipping out of the ordinary into something extraordinary to say ... this.... this is business.

And that’s what I was getting at. Just so happens it came up in conversation.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

i don't think its hyperbolic to say these are giving me new hope for life right now , amazing work

poet Anonymous

anna_grin said:i don't think its hyperbolic to say these are giving me new hope for life right now , amazing work

Gurrrl. Ya just made my week. 👌🏻

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Miss_Sub said:Lol. So glad you enjoyed it!

Can I just say to clarify... I didn’t intend on talking about naked poetry... but as a private, constructive exercise I genuinely believe it’s a great writing experience and I recommend it to anybody who wants to put themselves in an experience out of the ordinary.

If anything, it’s good to write without a barrier, and many people don’t realise clothing can be a physical barrier to our true self. That’s why religious folk wear ceremonial clothes — it’s slipping out of the ordinary into something extraordinary to say ... this.... this is business.

And that’s what I was getting at. Just so happens it came up in conversation.

Ya ya we get it... we never suspected Any other reason for it to come up...
Ya know clothes do sometimes save skin.. for blokes who sip on hot tea 🍵 cuppas and write 📝 poetry sometimes the spills of the hot tea I mean.. can leave some indelible marks if they happen to be practicing nude the above 😉

Yes I can relate to the getting the garb on before the ceremonies... You're right there Missy.

poet Anonymous

cold_fusion said:

Ya know clothes do sometimes save skin.. for blokes who sip on hot tea 🍵 cuppas and write 📝 poetry sometimes the spills of the hot tea I mean.. can leave some indelible marks if they happen to be practicing nude the above 😉

My lawyers have asked me to remind you that the Poetcast Project does not condone the consumption of hot beverages whilst doing the metaphorical writing dance with no pants and takes no liability for ouchies, burns, whoopsies or boo-boo’s.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Miss_Sub said:

My lawyers have asked me to remind you that the Poetcast Project does not condone the consumption of hot beverages whilst doing the metaphorical writing dance with no pants and takes no liability for ouchies, burns, whoopsies or boo-boo’s.

Ahh the lawyers... the bloody black coats... I bet they can never envisage themselves doing that... But hey... May be they're envious and advised you so cause they can't do that and they mustn't let others too.

thanks to the
poetcast crew
I'll keep my brew
cold
cause I've been told
writing poetry nude
thou shalt not hold
anything more than ya pen 🖋
'cause ye may end spilling
more than just the ink
such as piping hot tea
on your member
'the ' critical link 🔗
#wink

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

I could be naked right now. Good weather for sitting around in the buff

poet Anonymous

cold_fusion said:
thanks to the
poetcast crew
I'll keep my brew
cold
cause I've been told
writing poetry nude
thou shalt not hold
anything more than ya pen 🖋
'cause ye may end spilling
more than just the ink
such as piping hot tea
on your member
'the ' critical link 🔗
#wink

Tea quite literally flew out my nose laughing

Carpe_Noctem said:I could be naked right now. Good weather for sitting around in the buff

Woohoo! The naked revolution starts right here!

Go to page:
Go to: