Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Handy that. sometimes I find it hard to understand myself

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:Handy that. sometimes I find it hard to understand myself

... I bet you’re just a noise only dogs can hear when you’re angry.

Much like myself. Probably.

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

The second interview featuring Eamon and Anna_grinn was immense I loved it. it's great when an interviewer mixes in with a wild child she was a breath of fresh air. Crazy? I love crazy"

very well done to you both that's me got too more poets that I have to start reading :-))))))))))))))))))))

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

Carpe_Noctem said:How about a signed copy of Anna's book

i could be persuaded for a nominal fee + delivery, pm me if u are interested xx

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

David_Macleod said:The second interview featuring Eamon and Anna_grinn was immense I loved it. it's great when an interviewer mixes in with a wild child she was a breath of fresh air. Crazy? I love crazy"

very well done to you both that's me got too more poets that I have to start reading :-))))))))))))))))))))

thanks, it was all her though. she practically hijacked the thing. asked me more questions than I asked her. made me do her quiz thing. it was scary stuff. got the sense she was surrounded by dead people. called me names. I could go on, but there's probably already a plague of locusts on the way. I need to go get my holy water blessed

Amorous_tryst
Dangerous Mind
United States 16awards
Joined 12th June 2017
Forum Posts: 945

Just wanted to take a moment to express how much I enjoyed the 2nd episode. A nice job by all involved.
Looking forward to many more in the future.

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239

Amorous_tryst said:Just wanted to take a moment to express how much I enjoyed the 2nd episode. A nice job by all involved.
Looking forward to many more in the future.

Thank you Teri. I look forward to profiling more of our talented writers and hopefully sparking new interest in their work.

KeithEdwardBaucum
Lost Thinker
Joined 23rd June 2019
Forum Posts: 2

Hello everyone my name is Keith Edward Baucum.  I love poetry.  I describe my poetry as very intellectual and fun.  Please stop by and read them.  I look forward to reading everyone poetry at Deepundergroundpoetry.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Any chance down the pipe line of having the pod cast fortnightly. I is like a junkie Jonsing need more

poet Anonymous

Carpe_Noctem said:Any chance down the pipe line of having the pod cast fortnightly. I is like a junkie Jonsing need more

Maybe not fortnightly (because it’s A LOT of frickin’ work and we all have jobs and adult responsibilities and shit) but.... we are talking amongst ourselves at possibly releasing it in two parts across a few days in the future as the show expands to create less time restrictions on ourselves.

The problem that we have at the moment is that Anchor FM (the lovely people who host our podcast for free) have a certain size file that you can upload which restricts time. The more content there is, the bigger the file.

Bear with us while we work out stuff in the future

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

Miss_Sub said:

Maybe not fortnightly (because it’s A LOT of frickin’ work and we all have jobs and adult responsibilities and shit) but.... we are talking amongst ourselves at possibly releasing it in two parts across a few days in the future as the show expands to create less time restrictions on ourselves.

The problem that we have at the moment is that Anchor FM (the lovely people who host our podcast for free) have a certain size file that you can upload which restricts time. The more content there is, the bigger the file.

Bear with us while we work out stuff in the future

OK booboo

poet Anonymous

Carpe_Noctem said:

OK booboo

No problems Yogi.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

ThePoetcastProject said:

No problems Yogi.

If you ever have us on as a guest I'll do me yogi impersonation

poet Anonymous

Episode 3 has just been uploaded and scheduled for release on July 16th...

5 DAYS TO GO

poet Anonymous

We are now live on Facebook with a swanky new page! You can like us here and of course if you would like to give us a cheeky share, well that would be amazing too :

https://www.facebook.com/ThePoetcastProject/

Go to page:
Go to: