poet Anonymous

Umm said:🔥 You guys are on a roll! 🔥

Thank you so much for saying so, Umm.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

no problem 😋 ..have been on DU a bit less, but logging in and seeing this..how the podcast is growing, it makes me happy <3

thank you

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

lepperochan said:Take this opportunity to thank Anna Grin for her enormous patience in her dealings with my semi-sober self. again, a total joy to chat and very interesting person all in

thanks muchly, Lady. true legend

thanks for editing out most of the bits where i sound like a complete wanker

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/9RIN

poet Anonymous

Umm said:no problem 😋 ..have been on DU a bit less, but logging in and seeing this..how the podcast is growing, it makes me happy <3

thank you

Thanks for this little lift. Appreciated. Doing it because we enjoy it and it’s a positive thing. And for poetry of course. More of that.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

not just positive, it's intriguing as h..eck 😇

DU has always been full of interesting people to get to know, kinda wish this was a thing before I got here, I could binge listen to it xD

poet Anonymous

Umm said:not just positive, it's intriguing as h..eck 😇

DU has always been full of interesting people to get to know, kinda wish this was a thing before I got here, I could binge listen to it xD

Haha! Give it a year, and then you can rewind and listen to them all at once

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

anna_grin said: thanks for editing out most of the bits where i sound like a complete wanker

Im sure Canadian goose punching is a thing somewhere

{was all great, was just pushed for time is all. something had to go }  

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

sooooooo

what time is the next one

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

the first interview was amazing - loved silly sibyl's input will now make a point of going and reading him. Professional and very entertaining Cudos to Missy and the Silly Sibyl you were both awesome :-)))))))))

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239

Carpe_Noctem said:Got coffee all set

Well do all involved

Agreed. Thank you everyone for participating and your support. I hope we'll get to talk with everyone in the fullness of time.

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016

Umm said:🔥 You guys are on a roll! 🔥

Thank you Umm. It's really a joy to Spotlight and I hope every segment does the author justice.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

Another astounding audio experience. It must be good if it inspired me to write a rare poem! Though seriously, it is fascinating to hear poets and about their poetry and background for writing poetry.

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016

Viddax said:Another astounding audio experience. It must be good if it inspired me to write a rare poem! Though seriously, it is fascinating to hear poets and about their poetry and background for writing poetry.

Thank you Viddax. I agree. Lends a wonderful dimension and hopefully sparks interest in each other's writing.

poet Anonymous

Did you know we have subtitles available on our shows for any of our listeners that may require them?

Click on the YouTube link and turn on the subtitles to follow a full written transcript along with the show

#Accessibility

Go to page:
Go to: