- Favourite Quotes -

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 328

“Misanthropes have some admirable - if paradoxical - virtues. It is no exaggeration to say that we are among the nicest people you are likely to meet. Because good manners build sturdy walls, our distaste for intimacy makes us exceedingly cordial. “ships that pass in the night.” As long as you remain a stranger we will be your friend forever.”
― Florence King

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2674

badmalthus said:“Misanthropes have some admirable - if paradoxical - virtues. It is no exaggeration to say that we are among the nicest people you are likely to meet. Because good manners build sturdy walls, our distaste for intimacy makes us exceedingly cordial. “ships that pass in the night.” As long as you remain a stranger we will be your friend forever.”
― Florence King

🎯

Gahddess_Worship
Gahddess_Worship
Tyrant of Words
United States
33awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 640

"Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion"
Muhammad Ali

RiAN
RiAN
Thought Provoker
Norway
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 130

We are all los inmigrantes, the Soul is The First Immigrant: The Soul cannot be held back by any imaginary boundary drawn against it; not by mountain ranges, not by rivers, nor by human scorn. The Soul, goes everywhere, like an old woman in her right mind, going anywhere she wishes, saying whatever she wants, bending to mend whatever is within her reach. Wherever she goes, the Soul brings new life."

Clarissa Pinkola Estés,

clewluss
clewluss
SMOOKY
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 22nd Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 263

A pickpocket snatches your watch.
A peeping tom...

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020
Forum Posts: 896

“Why do you still look like a man in the face? I’m up for transgender debates” - Ricky

clewluss
clewluss
SMOOKY
Thought Provoker
Joined 22nd Apr 2014

A peeping tom
Looking thru a keyhole
Sees a keyhole

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

“Do not dare compare not even a 1% of poetry magic to a Harry Potter story. J.K Rowling still waiting for that cheeky writer, who never got around to write a story.” - Ricky

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

“Still connecting new poetry with old. Some still remain as ignorant and powerful as they are, with serious lack of enthusiasm and the will to forge anything decent.” - Ricky

clewluss
clewluss
SMOOKY
Thought Provoker
Joined 22nd Apr 2014

To see clearly
Focus on it
-

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

“More witnesses that saw me holding his ankle, trying to pull him back up. But the vindictive old man had claimed I was bullying him, and the drivers who saw him smash himself into the railing on the bridge, jump from the seat of his wheelchair and threw himself over, didn’t mean nothing compared to the high number of what was seen after. God saw, and wasn’t there that day in court.” - Ricky

RiAN
RiAN
Thought Provoker
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

Quiet people have the loudest mind
Stephen Hawking

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

“Are you paying my bills or solving problems that only I can solve? I’d say no, and yes to shutting your mouth, in thinking you can tell me what to do.” - Ricky

RiAN
RiAN
Thought Provoker
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

“Creativity takes courage.” – Henri Matisse

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

“Trump had some good comebacks against the media. Joe Biden doesn’t know where he is tomorrow, sleeps in the day, and has his Vice President secretary taking important calls. What’s good enough for the President of the United States, is not good enough for the average man.” - Ricky

Go to page:
Go to: