- Favourite Quotes -

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
  profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Dec 2020
Forum Posts: 896

“First mistake was texting someone ‘those titties though’ with a heart eyed emoji. Second mistake was saying in the titties, when her boyfriend text back asking where you’d like to be buried. And someone still calls the taxi service asking for a taxi.”

Randon
Randon
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 25th Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 81

Ricky-Journals said:“First mistake was texting someone ‘those titties though’ with a heart eyed emoji. Second mistake was saying in the titties, when her boyfriend text back asking where you’d like to be buried. And someone still calls the taxi service asking for a taxi.”

Who said that?

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2783

“never be afraid to be the dumbest person in the room. how else will you learn”

i forget who but am paraphrasing anyway

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” - Einstein

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

“I came to DU to write. I’ll be kind and respond, but I’m buying no book or anything you’re selling. I’m not a friend but I’m neither an enemy. I’m just here to write.”

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

“When a 5 year old dresses up as a drag queen, and wants to be a girl, you don’t blame the parents. You blame the musicians who know kids at that age know what they want, and it’s cool being on a suicide list, when you eventually can’t be what sex you want to be, because some weirdo confused you growing up and knew exactly what you wanted to be, and knew you wanted it.”

Randon
Randon
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 25th Oct 2020

Ricky-Journals said:“When a 5 year old dresses up as a drag queen, and wants to be a girl, you don’t blame the parents. You blame the musicians who know kids at that age know what they want, and it’s cool being on a suicide list, when you eventually can’t be what sex you want to be, because some weirdo confused you growing up and knew exactly what you wanted to be, and knew you wanted it.”

Are you really this ignorant or am I missing something?

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

Randon said:

Are you really this ignorant or am I missing something?

Tough one that is. Should have the answer really, shouldn’t you? But just had to ask.
Everyone’s ignorant when people aren’t looking or have looked at what they have.

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

“Are you really this ignorant or am I missing something.” - Randon

Randon
Randon
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 25th Oct 2020

Ricky-Journals said:“Are you really this ignorant or am I missing something.” - Randon

And you couldn’t even get the punctuation correct. Bravo.

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

“Are you this ignorant or am I missing something, like you couldn’t even get the punctuation correct. Bravo.” - Randon

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

“You want to keep secrets, get married. You want to love everyone in the world, get involved in politics. You want a lesson learnt and save time, don’t arrive to a teacher who’s winging it. You want peace, write or say nothing to anyone, and see how long it drives you crazy.”

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

“Two things in life are certain. Human stupidity and the universe, and I’m not sure about the universe.” - Einstein

DanielChristensen
DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 121

"My writing is like the beating of my heart. My constant erection!" The movie Quills, Geoffrey Rush as the imprisoned Marquis De Sade. There are more I loved from that movie, but that was the most resonant and enduring.

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

“Don’t let me find out the bitch in you. Don’t let me find out the snitch in you.”
The woman on Eminem and Dr Dre’s Medicine Man track

Go to page:
Go to: