Go to page:

Official DUP NaPo/GloProWriMo 2019 Discussion

poet
JohnnyBlaze
Dangerous Mind
United States
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 1180

PoetsRevenge said:

I'm lost in the greenery, all the poetic medics images are so artful all placed together on your site, but I really love mine..

This has been a great gift to have our poems exemplified in such a beautiful, visual way, what a great idea for this group project..

Thanks so much, Johnny and Ahavati for creating and featuring mine :)


You're welcome, PR.

Ahavati is the real talent behind the graphics; mine is in launching them into Cyberspace and keeping them in orbit.

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
63awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 2405

PoetsRevenge said:

I'm lost in the greenery, all the poetic medics images are so artful all placed together on your site, but I really love mine..

This has been a great gift to have our poems exemplified in such a beautiful, visual way, what a great idea for this group project..

Thanks so much, Johnny and Ahavati for creating and featuring mine :)


JohnnyBlaze said:

You're welcome, PR.

Ahavati is the real talent behind the graphics; mine is in launching them into Cyberspace and keeping them in orbit.


Don't let him fool you, PoetsRevenge.   Inspiration is dead in the water without a Muse.

And, you're as welcome as you are deserving.

poet
Tallen
earth_empath
Dangerous Mind
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 665

Ahavati said:

Don't let him fool you, PoetsRevenge.   Inspiration is dead in the water without a Muse.

And, you're as welcome as you are deserving.


agree with the

inspiration is dead in the water without a Muse ---- part  

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
63awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 2405

Tallen said:

agree with the

inspiration is dead in the water without a Muse ---- part  



poet
Josh
Dangerous Mind
Portugal
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 264

Am enjoying all these poetry-on-canvas NaPo poems with such carefully chosen photo-backings. Artwork. In great admiration of J&A and their poeticmedics.com work.

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
63awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 2405


Ahoy there, Crew and Landlubbers following along!

THAR SHE BLOWS!
Right out of the behemoth's nose
Is a nose a blow hole?
Who really knows!
When it comes to sea monsters -
anything goes
Be thankful after meeting one
you've got all your fingers and toes!

The mammoth creature's sneezing
from that mermaid's paprika seasoning
launched ship and crew into seas
without any reasoning
or rhyme to be had
Slugs flying through the air
splashing down everywhere
and in no time, though glad
we were to be free
of the Encyclopedicus ...
situation remained just as bad

Now testing the lot of us -

shark infested waters!

Oh Nos! What is to be had?!  
As SatinUGal tumbled
through the air
toward that shark's fin!

Hold on! I'll save you!
cried the thetravelingfairy
tossing fairy dust
toward the shark!

But would it land in time?!

Team Members, thank you for your reports - they have all been addressed.

* If you have already submitted your Seventeenth offering, it will be reflected on tomorrow's update.

Don't forget to check out your features rotating on the front page of our website and daily on our social network accounts:  

http://poeticmedics.com/
https://www.instagram.com/poeticmedics/
https://twitter.com/poeticmedics?lang=en

Also on DUP's facebook. instagram, and twitter, so be on the lookout for your flag flying the mast!  

https://www.facebook.com/DUpoetry/
https://twitter.com/DUPoetry
https://www.instagram.com/dupoetry/
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/dupoetry/visual-poems-from-du-poetry/

Words on a Canvas group:    

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/words-on-a-canvas/discussion/

Happy Poeting, Team Napo'19!

legend:

✔✔ = 2 Weeks

poet
FromTheAsh
Tyrant of Words
United States
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 382

I just realized we passed the halfway point! Are we all still trudging along? Didn't lose anyone?

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
63awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 2405

Josh said:Am enjoying all these poetry-on-canvas NaPo poems with such carefully chosen photo-backings. Artwork. In great admiration of J&A and their poeticmedics.com work.

Thank you, Josh. We both appreciate that.

poet
JohnnyBlaze
Dangerous Mind
United States
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 1180


Today's Featured Poet of the Day on our site

http://poeticmedics.com

is returning participant, Viddax !

You can view and download features by most of our participants here:
http://poeticmedics.com/napowrimo_2019_poems/napowrimo_2019_poems.html

poet
Josh
Dangerous Mind
Portugal
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 264

Ahavati said:Ahoy there, Crew and Landlubbers following along!

THAR SHE BLOWS!
Right out of the behemoth's nose
Is a nose a blow hole?
Who really knows!
When it comes to sea monsters -
anything goes
Be thankful after meeting one
you've got all your fingers and toes!

The mammoth creature's sneezing
from that mermaid's paprika seasoning
launched ship and crew into seas
without any reasoning
or rhyme to be had
Slugs flying through the air
splashing down everywhere
and in no time, though glad
we were to be free
of the Encyclopedicus ...
situation remained just as bad

Now testing the lot of us -

shark infested waters!

Oh Nos! What is to be had?!  
As SatinUGal tumbled
through the air
toward that shark's fin!

Hold on! I'll save you!
cried the thetravelingfairy
tossing fairy dust
toward the shark!

But would it land in time?!


✔✔ = 2 Weeks



Dr Seuss must be in your blood Ahavati   :))


poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
63awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 2405

Josh said:


Dr Seuss must be in your blood Ahavati   :))



You'll have to credit the writing part to Johnny, Josh!  I'm just a designer! I create and he runs with it!

poet
SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 474

Ahavati said:
As SatinUGal tumbled
through the air
toward that shark's fin!

Hold on! I'll save you!
cried the thetravelingfairy
tossing fairy dust
toward the shark!

But would it land in time?!


::silently hopes it lands in time::

Also, applause. Unruly.

poet
JohnnyBlaze
Dangerous Mind
United States
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 1180

Josh said:
Dr Seuss must be in your blood Ahavati   :))


Dang! Now that's a compliment! Thank you.

Ahavati said:
You'll have to credit the writing part to Johnny, Josh!  I'm just a designer! I create and he runs with it!


Ohhh, shhhhh! You helped me out today! ❤📝

SatInUGal said:
::silently hopes it lands in time::
Also, applause. Unruly.


You can thank Ahavati for that.

poet
SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 474

Thanks, Ahavati

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
63awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 2405

SatInUGal said:Thanks, Ahavati

You might want to wait until you see tomorrow's update before you thank me.

Go to page:
Go to: