Official DUP NaPo/GloProWriMo 2019 Discussion

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2287

JusTim_ said:

I know a good publisher, he's a poet here, actually talked with him last night. He said he'll be dropping in to read and post some poems shortly. I bet he'd do it pro bono.

Oops thought you were creating a book !

O i imagine Your slip of the tongue got some antennae popping up  

SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States 24awards
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 926

Okay, I'm at work and it's crazy right now so I can't read all the posts on this subject, but if you guys are talking about publishing napowrimo poems, that would be so cool!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14578

DaisyGrace said:Thinking of The Artist's Way....

wouldn't it be fun to do it together? Book club style? i've not worked my way through the book, but maybe a couple of us could all do it together next month. just a thought.

Let's figure out how to do it!  I suggest June though, I'll need May to rest and recover.  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

**watching and feeling from the backdrop......
swooning and................thrum........**

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

um no

coax me, lover.......

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Tallen said:

um no

coax me, lover.......

coax him; it's worth its weight in wisdom

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1368

Ahavati said:

Let's figure out how to do it!  I suggest June though, I'll need May to rest and recover.  

Sounds great!

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

DaisyGrace said:

Sounds great!

No recovery if I get lasso'd into this  

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1368

Tallen said:

No recovery if I get lasso'd into this  

We’re thinking a June start. Let everyone have a month to breathe! You can do it.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

DaisyGrace said:

We’re thinking a June start. Let everyone have a month to breathe! You can do it.

Perfect.  My B-day month    May

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Ahoy there, Team NaPo'19!  

We took refuge amongst the Thirty Isles of Tribulation for no better reason than the only compass on board was washed into the sea! Left without much choice until the sky cleared and Capt'ns Johnny & Ahavati could make sense of the stars, anchor was dropped and camp was made under a grove of psalm trees.    

Despite lightning flash illuminating a horizon consumed with thunderclouds, it was a time of great merry making. EVERYONE so far had proven they were in this for the long haul. A third of the way through the journey we were!

CSD1558 showed true colors proud by not giving up; she had the stones to endure her first lengthy voyage.

ThePositivelyDark, though out of breath and arms tired from rowing, is catching up to collapse by the campfire.

Tallen and Sky_dancer kept most everyone entertained by running about the beach, playfully snapping each other in the behinds with wet towels.  

It was a great day in NaPoWriMo history for sure, until ...

dooom

... drums in the distance could be heard.

dooom dooom

Oh, nos.

That would be the sound of Natives.

Team Members, thank you for your reports - they have all been addressed.

* If you have already submitted your Eleventh offering, it will be reflected on tomorrow's update.

Remember, if we already haven't, we are in the process of transforming one of your shorter entries into designs for proud flag flying across our website and social networking platforms.  If you haven't heard from us we're getting to you asap! You can view the designs that have been uploaded here:

http://poeticmedics.com/

Also on DUP's facebook. instagram, and twitter, so be on the lookout for your flag flying the mast!  

Happy Poeting, Team Napo'19!

Legend:

✓ = 1 Week

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

Tallen and Sky_dancer kept most everyone entertained by running about the beach, playfully snapping each other in the behinds with wet towels.  

You have a Brilliant sense of humor, Ahavati  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Gotta attribute that to Capt'n Johnny, Tallen!  I design, we create, then he writes!  Glad you're enjoying the journey!

Go to page:
Go to: