Go to page:

Official DUP NaPo/GloProWriMo 2019 Registration

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
60awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 1963


Okay team! Prompt Deadline is TODAY!

Thank you to all those who have submitted so far! We can't wait to share these with the site!

poet
Amorous_tryst
Dangerous Mind
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 12th June 2017
Forum Posts: 820

Ahavati said:Okay team! Prompt Deadline is TODAY!

Thank you to all those who have submitted so far! We can't wait to share these with the site!


Shucks was hopin' to practice my cipherin' to find out midnight n yor
nek of the woods.

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
60awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 1963

Amorous_tryst said:

Shucks was hopin' to practice my cipherin' to find out midnight n yor
nek of the woods.



poet
Misfitpoet89
Lost Thinker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 31

Im in!

Last year was hard but fun!

California
PST or rather PDS (hopefully not for too much longer!)

poet
Summerrain75
Thought Provoker
Philippines
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 16

I was not able to submit Ahavati. I can't think of any prompt to submit :(

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
60awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 1963

Misfitpoet89 said:Im in!

Last year was hard but fun!

California
PST or rather PDS (hopefully not for too much longer!)


Nice to see you back, Misfit!

Summerrain75 said:I was not able to submit Ahavati. I can't think of any prompt to submit :(

No worries, Summer. As long as you tried that's all that matters.

poet
DaisyGrace
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 109

Wait wait wait! Did I miss something? What is this prompt thing of which you speak? Is it something I have to do?

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
60awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 1963

DaisyGrace said:Wait wait wait! Did I miss something? What is this prompt thing of which you speak? Is it something I have to do?

No! But you can if you want to take Summer's place! I'll message you.

poet
Summerrain75
Thought Provoker
Philippines
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 16

Does that mean I am out of the team?:(

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
60awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 1963

Summerrain75 said:Does that mean I am out of the team?:(

Not at all.  Daisy ( should she want to ) will simply be submitting some prompts on your behalf.

poet
ImperfectedStone
P M Banks
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
23awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Oct 2010
Forum Posts: 1004

Where do we submit prompts?

Hoping ones for Water, Ancient Trees, Garden, Rage, Rain, Females, Humans, Climate.

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
60awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 1963

ImperfectedStone said:Where do we submit prompts?

Hoping ones for Water, Ancient Trees, Garden, Rage, Rain, Females, Humans, Climate.


I'll message you. xo

poet
Tallen
Dangerous Mind
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 396

am i missing something?
Should i be doing something?
I didn't see Prompts mentioned in the description

poet
yelluw_always
Haley Quaquaversal
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 97

Tallen said:am i missing something?
Should i be doing something?
I didn't see Prompts mentioned in the description


The napowrimo team was asked to think up prompts- no worries for participants.

poet
Tallen
Dangerous Mind
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 396

yelluw_always said:

The napowrimo team was asked to think up prompts- no worries for participants.




thank You - scared me for a brief couple of seconds

Go to page:
Go to: